#22 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Doing butt naked cartwheels

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

Logan sat in the corner puffing away at a stogie listening to everyone talk. He noticed some new faces to the group. He wasn't surprised by Summers' comments. He stood up and stretched then took another hit of his stogie and proceeded to walk to the group. He nodded at Warpath and Iron Fist before he spoke.

"Vampires are tough sons of bitches. They're strong, fast, and really good at stealth. We're going to have to be on our toes. Besides that, who ended killing the most Chitauri?" Logan asks with a half smile

#23 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

"I'm guessin' it was Hulk. Saw him dropping those alien worm ships like flies in Manhattan." Blaze commented.

#24 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

Sitting up straight Warpath threw his head back to move the hair out of his eyes while he twirled a knife in one hand. "So exactly what kind of intel do we have about Deacon Frost? I like to know my enimies before I just go storming in."

#25 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

"Well, I killed zero." Iron Fist dryly commented with an edge in his voice. He and Wolverine had had this conversation before however, so it was useless to bring it up again. He turned to Warpath. "Wait a sec, who is this guy?"

#26 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

The doors burst open "Hey guys, sorry I am late" said Vash the Stampede.

#27 nrdman

nrdman

42*Pi*(Over 9000!)=My Sweetroll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

"Think of Warpath as a cross between Hulk and Black Panther. You may of heard of him as his previous alias: Thunderbird."

"Frost's main objective was to become La Magra, the vampire Blood god, and rid the world of humans, believing it belongs to the vampire race. After killing the House of Erebus leaders as part of the ritual, Blade and Karen Jenson spoiled Frost's plans. Despite their efforts however, Frost managed to complete the ritual and become one with La Magra, and engaged Blade in a sword battle. During the fight, Blade managed to gain the upper hand, cutting off Frost's right arm and then proceeded to cut him in half, only for Frost's top half to re-connect and regrow his right arm. Finally, after a stand-off, Frost was destroyed by Blade's use of EDTA darts.At least we thought he was destroyed. Don't let him bite you."

#28 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

"Fun."

#29 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

"Hmm...indeed."

#30 MarxzVulpez

MarxzVulpez

Quack Goes the Dynamite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Drawing, Comics, Drawing, Reading, DRAWING!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

#31 nrdman

nrdman

42*Pi*(Over 9000!)=My Sweetroll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

OOC: Marxz, you have to sign up in the Avengers Initiative thread under the RP planing board before anyone is going to acknowledge your character.

#32 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

OOC: You know what? Screw it, I feel good enough now to continue. Not 100% but better than last couple of days.

"Alright guys we're almost near Ventura now. Thank god it's night, provides us with a little cover. We're gonna land atop one of the buildings as discreetly as possible. Going to have to do some scouting I reckon to find these vamps." one of the pilots reports.

#33 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

OOC: You know what? Screw it, I feel good enough now to continue. Not 100% but better than last couple of days.

"Alright guys we're almost near Ventura now. Thank god it's night, provides us with a little cover. We're gonna land atop one of the buildings as discreetly as possible. Going to have to do some scouting I reckon to find these vamps." one of the pilots reports.

Rising to his feet and pulling out both knives "Tell me what you need done chief." His muscles rippled as he gripped the vibranium knives standing in anticipation.

#34 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

"Just get prepped. We're landing in about a half hour."

#35 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

The pilots swooped in on the helipad on the tallest building they could find, slowing their descent to make as quiet a landing as possible. Succeeding, everyone disembarked the vessel and the two pilots unveiled their sniper and spotter equipment. Lying down near the edge of the building, they laid out their equipment and radio systems. "Alright team, we'll be on the look-out from this location. Blade said vamps favor nightclubs and such as places to get their fill...We got sight of one about 3 blocks out...might be a good place to start recon at. Preferably wearing something a little less conspicuous over your tights."

#36 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:15 PM

Posted Image

Thankfully, he was already prepared then... he hadn't had time to go to the X-Mansion and get the usual X-Tights... Piotr Rasputin looked around - "We'd better get moving then.", he mentioned to the group, namely nodding to Wolverine to take the lead or whomever in the group...

#37 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

"It's times like this I'm glad I don't wear a costume." Blaze mused aloud. "Have fun changing. I'll meet you there. It'll look a little conspicuous if we all march in at once, anyway."

He'd proceed to head away from the group and to the nightclub.

#38 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

Posted Image

Flipping the hood up, Warpath stuck his knives under his shirt and stepped off the ship.

#39 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

Posted Image

Nova simply put on a trenchcoat and a pair of dark jeans to cover his uniform, before heading down the building and out to the nightclub. Upon entrance he noticed the place was packed, almost everyone was shoulder to shoulder. The music was loud and obnoxious. Grabbing a seat at the bar, he ordered a drink as cover. Turning back to the crowd, he surveyed them to look for anything suspicious. Spotting nothing, he took out his phone as if to text someone. In the reflection of his screen, he could see a drink being placed down behind him...seemingly by itself. Turning around normally, he could see the bartender placing it there. 'NoreflectionNOreflectionNOREFLECTION' his brain quickly thought as he processed that info. Nodding to the bartender, he accepted the drink. "Thanks mate." Leaving a suitable amount of cash on the bar, he took the drink and headed to a more secluded area near the restrooms. "Alright team...confirmed there's at least one vamp here." he whispered. "Probably more. Keep on the lookout."

#40 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Warpath stood in the shadows by a stage. He was not fond of places like this. The music was to loud and all the people annoyed him. He preferred the outdoors himself. He kept an eye out for anything out of the ordinary. One thing was for sure. When some people walked by, he could tell a difference in there scent. He heard Nova's voice over his earpiece. Making his way through the crowd, he headed for the bar. Knowing his luck, a drink would be required. This was all going to go downhill sooner or later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users