#241 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

Drake's eyes widened in the split second before the new attackerblasted him. "Oh shi-"

The blast caused the floor to cave in, which, thanks to the cracks Warpath had made earlier, also started a chain reaction. As the floor fell, all the combatants on it did as well, taking the fight a level down. Even the unconscious Nova came down, striking his head somewhat heavily. Drake slowly, unsteadily pulled himself up in his armored form. "Jesus...that was close. If I hadn't quickly switched, I'd have been done for." He took a step forward and winced, clutching his head. "And it still hurt like hell." Putting the pain aside for a moment, he quickly retrieved his blade from the rubble and pointed it at the two assailants. "To the death, then!" He said, charging.

#242 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

"You may never here this again, but man am I glad to see you!" Sheathing his knives, Warpath picked up a steel beam lying in the rubble. "Alright you blood sucking s.o.b. Lets finish this."

#243 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

"I intend to." Drake snarls.

#244 nrdman

nrdman

42*Pi*(Over 9000!)=My Sweetroll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:08 AM

OOC: What do the people in the back see?

#245 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

OOC: Whatever they want. Iron Fist came out of nowhere and did a good proper Big Damn Heroes moment to assist Warpath. That was cool.

#246 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Cyclops made his way through vampires as he any that got in his way. Cyclops made his way to Drake as from behind him he fired a optic blast.

#247 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

In the midst of charging, Drake was blasted forward by a red beam of energy. Considering his forward momentum already, he flew right into Warpath, the impact sending both tumbling to the ground. Quickly jumping up, he turned and grabbed Warpath, trying to throw him at Cyclops.

#248 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

Cyclops would move himself into a position as to where he would catch Warpath and try to protect them both as they fell to the ground. Cyclops stood up as he watched Drake and waited for his teammates.

" You know I have had enough with these damn vampires. We need to think of a strategy and work together as a team. Where is Nova?"

#249 nrdman

nrdman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

Coulson spots a computer in the back room and turns it on.

"Let's see how good the vampire security is. Hmm...vampires in the sect, monetary supporters, bases of opperation. Better burn a disk for Fury."

#250 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

Seeing Cyclops catch Warpath, Iron Fist picked up the steel beam Warpath dropped when he was tackled, charged it with chi energy, and flung it at Drake with chi-enhanced strength, aiming to spear him through the heart. Probably not fatal do to the nature of a vampire, but hopefully it could incapacitate him for the moment.

#251 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

At that moment, several vampires attempted to sneak up on Coulson and attack silently.

-------

The thrown beam proved effective indeed, moreso due to the chi energy imbued in both the weapon and its wielder. Piercing his armored hide, it sent him back quite a distance, embedding itself and him with it in a wall. He started to try to free himself and heal before the combined assailants could capitalize on this opportunity.

#252 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:03 AM

The thrown beam proved effective indeed, moreso due to the chi energy imbued in both the weapon and its wielder. Piercing his armored hide, it sent him back quite a distance, embedding itself and him with it in a wall. He started to try to free himself and heal before the combined assailants could capitalize on this opportunity.

*FLASH!*

A brief flash of red would show, and with a Pizza box in hand, Deadpool would smack the other in the throat briefly before teleporting away near Warpath and Cyclops as he held up a pizza box.

"Slice anyone?"

Meanwhile, the grenade he duct taped to Drakes throat would explode...

#253 nrdman

nrdman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

"What else does this base have...security cameras. Who's all here? Oh...they're right behind me."
Coulson turns and does a super-dense roundhouse kick in all their faces.
*Fury, I burned a disk with information I found on a computer here. It is all high-priority stuff. I'm coming to the Helicarrier really fast to drop it off."
Coulson phases through the wall in the direction of the Helicarrier, leaving several dazed vampires behind.

#254 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:08 AM

Drake, recognizing the explosive device, quickly moved to grab it. With it in hand, he turned to throw it at the trio...before it went off in his outstretched arm. The boom was deafening. As the smoke cleared, Drake could be seen lying in a crater, one of his arms blown off. However, he was still slowly pushing himself up with the other hand and was confident in his ability to heal his arm...if he can buy it enough time. He pulled himself out of the hole, grabbed his sword with one hand and threw it towards Warpath like a spear before charging along with it.

----------------

"Acknowledged." Fury replied.

#255 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

Iron Fist was about to use his chi healing against the incapacitated Drake. So much for that now. "Deadpool, you idiot! What the hell are you doing?!" Iron Fist yelled as he aimed a chi blast at the thrown spear, aiming to knock it off its target and away from any of his team mates.

#256 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

Iron Fist was about to use his chi healing against the incapacitated Drake. So much for that now. "Deadpool, you idiot! What the hell are you doing?!" Iron Fist yelled as he aimed a chi blast at the thrown spear, aiming to knock it off its target and away from any of his team mates.

"What, someone doesn't like pizza?"

And tossing the box in the face of the closest enemy he teleported again, this time behind Drake and locking arms around him, spoke.

"Say "bye-bye" to the nice Ballet Dancer!"

And teleporting him, he would take him up....And up.....And up. To at least cloud level before his teleporter fizzled and snickering, Deadpool waited for it. Yes....YES!

The pay was just a bonus. What really mattered, was how much fun you had doing it and as they fell, he took one of his knifes and stabbed it in the stump of what was once the others arm, twisting it as he yelled in a rush.

"BEST. RIDE. EVER! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!"

#257 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

As Drake was heading towards the ground, he grabbed the teleporter and held him below, so that he would hit the ground first.

#258 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

As Drake was heading towards the ground, he grabbed the teleporter and held him below, so that he would hit the ground first.

"D! Can I call you D? Have you ever played...."Rambooshi?"

And twisting the knife in the others a stump, he would add on to the pain by aiming a solid kick for between the others legs to both flip him over and change things...So if successful, he would be atop the others back. One arm pulling Drakes back and the other holding the knife in as he attempted to surf on Drake down to the ground.

"RAMBOOSHI! I LOVE THIS GAME!"

#259 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

As the two were fighting it out, they hit the ground at high velocity...creating a large crater where they landed. Drake had landed first and hit hardest...ended up being impaled and dying on impact while Deadpool...well, let's just say that he had better days.

#260 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

As the two were fighting it out, they hit the ground at high velocity...creating a large crater where they landed. Drake had landed first and hit hardest...ended up being impaled and dying on impact while Deadpool...well, let's just say that he had better days.

Ow......Ow.......Ow......Ow.

*Wheeze*

"I....Regret....Nothing!"

And three....Two....One.

And sitting up from the crater he beamed.

"SUCK IT, DISNEYLAND!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users