• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

The Setting: The Land of CBUB.

Ever since his death Bruce Lee's spirit lives on digitally in the Land of CBUB. However, Bruce has become a tyrant. He's gathered an army of Bruce Lee clones from various action movies and fighting games and taken over the Land of CBUB. Or so he thinks...

Unbeknownst to Bruce, some characters have been secretly gathering an army of their own, mostly composed of various street level fighters. One of the leaders of this new alliance is none other than the local hero-turned escaped convict, Cody Travers. In CBUB, Cody was imprisoned by Bruce Lee but escaped. While Cody originally fought just for the fun of it, now Cody really fights for the greater good.

Cody has gathered his growing army to an abandoned factory to discuss their next move against the evil Bruce Lee.

"Right, people. Lee's army has taken over CBUB and we gotta do something about it. So far we've been unable to recruit any high level fighters, but I think we can win this war with sheer numbers." says Cody to his team.

"Batman's a street level hero, isn't he? Why isn't he here?" asks Eye-Scream*.

"I dunno, Gotham City-Justice League stuff or something like that. Besides, what are you doing here? Isn't you're only power to change ice-cream flavours or something?"

"Well... yeah, but I can hold my own in a fight."

"Oh yeah, 'cause you really put up a good fight against the X-Men didn't you? Just get out of here, man."

Everyone starts booing Eye-Scream until he leaves.

"Well, now that's out of the way. What are we gonna do?"

"Why don't we just march into Lee's castle?" asks Buzz, one of the heroes of the game Pit Fighter.

"That'll never work! We'd get destroyed!" says Cody.

"But like you said, we do have strength in numbers." says Buzz.

"Sigh... Well, we don't have any other strategies, so we might as well. What have we got to lose?"

And so, the Rebellion army starts their march on Bruce Lee's Fortress. To their surprise, the castle has no gun turrets, snipers or any visible defences. The Rebels bust through the doorway to see a horde of Bruce Lee clones. They mercilessly beat down the Rebels, until only one fighter remained... Cody.

"Please... We surrender..." sobs Cody.

"Before you all die, you will face judgement by our ruler. Lord Master Bruce Lee."

Two huge doors open, revealing a throne moving on a conveyer belt. Sitting on the throne is... a fat asian-looking guy in his underwear.

"Uh... Who are you?" asks a bruised Cody.

"I am Bruce Lee! But you can call me master!"

"Pfft! You? Bruce Lee? Is this some kind of joke?"

"Blasphemy will not be tolerated in my fortress! Guards!"

A guard grabs Cody's throat and forces him to kneel before Bruce Lee.

"Wait! I have a proposal for you, Master Lee." pleeds Cody.

"Go on." says Bruce.

"Since you haven't had a lot of time to train, what with taking over the world and all, I thought you could maybe enter a tournament."

"What kind of tournament?"

"A fighting tournament. You could face the greatest fighter in the land and everyone will know how great you are."

"Hmm... This is a tempting offer. I guess I am a little out of shape... I agree! I will enter this tournament! You will have to hire in the greatest fighter in the land, or you won't have a head!"

And so, Bruce allows Cody to leave. Cody wanders through the city, but cannot find anyone worthy enough to face Bruce in combat. Until, a flash of light appears before him...

"Hello there, true believers!" says a strange old man who appeared from the light.

"Who the hell are you!?" asks Cody.

"I am Stan Lee. Before you ask, I'm not a relative of Bruce Lee. I have been watching you, Cody. And I think you may need a bit of my help."

"What could you do to help, oldman? Fight Bruce Lee?"

"Yes. You see, I am a being from another realm. I sometimes travel through the realms of fiction and make brief appearances, though I take many forms. You may have seen me in the background of Iron Man, the Avengers, and all four Spider-Man movies!"

"But how does that help in a fight to the death?"

"It doesn't, but I'm quite a good fighter, me! I could go toe-to-toe with old Brucie if I wanted to!"

"Sigh... Well, I guess you're good enough."

Later, in a huge arena, Bruce Lee and Stan Lee are preparing to fight...

"Ladies and gentlemen, today we are having a battle of epic proportions! It's our ruler, the great and almighty Bruce Lee, versus his challenger, Stan Lee!" yells the announcer of the fight.

"You better beat him, oldie, or we're all doomed." says Cody.

The two oddball fighters enter the arena. One leaves.

So, it's an old overweight Bruce Lee vs. Stan Lee. A truly epic battle. Who wins?

*Yes, this guy is a real superhero.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

Learn More About
Bruce Lee
Read more about Bruce Lee at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bruce Lee Foundation Links: Wikipedia All About Bruce Time

Stan Lee
Read more about Stan Lee at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia IMDb Stan Lee

#3 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

Stan wins, because Bruce Lee wouldn't hit a guy with glasses.

#4 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

I got the idea for this fight when I was watching an episode of Kids React To, where one kid made a slightly racist comment. If you've watched it, you probably know what I'm talking about.

#5 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

@G4hardcore: Is there any proof of that? And how would Stan put Bruce down? Huh? HUH?!

#6 Guest_Xenerack5_*

Guest_Xenerack5_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

I imagine even an out of shape Bruce Lee could remove a mans spine with one hand. 'Nuff said.

#7 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

Of course, but if the above statement is in fact true, and Bruce wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, then this fight could go very differently.

#8 Supes Rulez

Supes Rulez

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

They won't fight. They'll probably chill, have a drink, and have a laugh about how overrated Chuck Norris is.

#9 edwin.john

edwin.john

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:video games, sport, Parcore, MMA,computer stuff,
    looking at game trailers

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

Never heard of the old man, but how could he bash Bruce lee i mean people tell me that Bruce lee bashed up chuck norris once

#10 nrdman

nrdman

42*Pi*(Over 9000!)=My Sweetroll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

:huh: YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF STAN LEE!!! WHAT?!?! :blink: GET OFF THIS THREAD!!! ;)
He's the guy who created Marvel.

#11 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

He must be trolling.

#12 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

Stan Lee becomes the Mickey to Bruce Lee's Rocky.

#13 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

Never heard of the old man, but how could he bash Bruce lee i mean people tell me that Bruce lee bashed up chuck norris once

This person should be banned from Electric Ferret.

#14 edwin.john

edwin.john

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
    looking at game trailers

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

i'm not a fan of marvel, i'm not into superhero crap like spiderman,batman,superman they kinda bore me to death
marvel stuff are mostly for children and no i am not ####ing trolling alright now can you please stop being so rude
to someone ya don't even know

there are lots of people who don't like marvel stuff anyway

but yes i am 100% sure that bruce lee can win

oh one question please,do i have a picture of alex mercer?,because on my screen there is a picture of zero suit samus, hmm must be a computer glitch

#15 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

Good and pretty unique set-up, potter. Stan doesn't look to stand a chance here as a normal old man, though, even against a middle-aged and out-of-shape Bruce Lee.

i'm not a fan of marvel, i'm not into superhero crap like spiderman,batman,superman they kinda bore me to death

You'll probably be out of place in many topics here, then. Much of the discussion around here revolves around comic book characters.

marvel stuff are mostly for children

Far from the truth. All around the world, there just might be more adult fans of Marvel comics than children. In fact, I'm pretty sure FoxFingers, the site's webmaster and creator, is a big Marvel fan, as are many of the site's adult veterans.

and no i am not ####ing trolling alright now can you please stop being so rude

Don't take this the wrong way, but this is the internet, dude. Expecting rudeness to stop is much like trying to stop the rain. And before you ask, no, moderators and adminstrators can't go around punishing every slight or perceived "insult".

oh one question please,do i have a picture of alex mercer?,because on my screen there is a picture of zero suit samus, hmm must be a computer glitch

Questions like this are really better suited to post at the CBUB FAQ Forum. Click on this link to see it:

http://www.electricf...hp?showforum=22

But to answer your question, it looks like you have Alex Mercer as your avatar to me.

#16 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

Never heard of Stan Lee? Don't like superheroes? Then I'm afraid you might find life a little hard on CBUB. People on here tend to have a little knowledge on all subjects, and not completely obsessed with Samus Aran and Alex Mercer. And for the record, no one is being rude, so stop saying stuff like that.

#17 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

marvel stuff are mostly for children and no i am not ####ing trolling alright now can you please stop being so rude

there are lots of people who don't like marvel stuff anyway

but yes i am 100% sure that bruce lee can win

edwin.john Logic: "I dont like Marvel or any of that superhero crap!"..... Joins the "Comic Book Universe Battles".

#18 edwin.john

edwin.john

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
    looking at game trailers

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

DSkillz you make a good point and thanks for Answering my question

oh and hey potterpuppetpals i can't help it, samus has the perfect everything, perfect legs, perfect face, perfect hair, perfect ass

but yeah i just happen to not like marvel, i used to like it but anymore

but back to the topic yes bruce lee can kick the old mans ass.

#19 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

I know he's not, but how HILARIOUS would it be if "edwin" was Xman4life? "I used to like Marvel, but... not anymore. Being banned changes a man... I was always there for Marvel, but where was Marvel when I need them most?". LMAO!! No offense meant to edwin, Im just saying that the situation would be funny. XD

#20 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

edwin.john Logic: "I dont like Marvel or any of that superhero crap!"..... Joins the "Comic Book Universe Battles".

Yes, 'cause all comics are about superheroes. :rolleyes: :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users