26 replies to this topic

#1 ND7

ND7

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

I was actually thinking of a RP based around this zombie gangster who accidently gets brought back by a teen named Jake Suca who is practicing 'like cultist-stuff' with his friends at New York University and once the gangster whose name is 'Nicky' finds out what's going on realizes that the magic that brought him back allows him to summon other dead creatures and deciding to pay back the guys that brought him back, he kills two of the three allowing Jake who while trying to stay alive is also trying to keep this hidden from his girlfriend who he finally managed to convince to go with prom to him. Naturally, Nicky finds this out and along with doing some other nasty things, kidnaps Jake’s girlfriend. But, that’s the least of Jake’s worries as it seems that Nicky has been busy making ‘friends’-all over the University! Then from there it's a game of cat and mouse until you confront and fight Nicky and save the day(And the girl!) Are you up to it?
Time: 1985
Setting: The majority of the RP takes place in New York City.
Now, character bios
Humans(As a sidenote just incase anyone wants to-Yes you CAN play a human for ‘Nicky’s side. Just gotta explain why.
Name- Austin Donley
Age- 18
Appearance
........Height- 6'5"
........Weight-240 lbs
........Hair color/style- Brown, medium length curly
........Clothing- Jeans, Black t-shirt, Gray packers sweatshirt, Aviator sunglasses
........Misc.- Built very strong, and fairly fast
Personality- Protective of everyone, but usually is quiet and secluded before a confrontation. Slow to anger, but when angred can get furious. Cracks jokes even when its not appropriate. Funny, and loves to be with people
Equipment- (feel free to add to this as the story proceeds) 9mm pistol, Steel bat, Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel Truck
Biography- (feel free to skip! or slowly reveal as the story proceeds)Played football in highschool, and lifts weights often. Was headed into college when he heard about this ‘zombie business’ down town at New York University from some friends that were currently helping fight back the zombies. Lived with his father, but had an apartment selected. Taking what he felt he needed, he got in his truck and headed down to help knock some rottie’s heads together.
Now for the zombie side(Note:All zombie classes with the exception of the ‘Grunts’ or Commoners’ are sentient. So no ‘uhhhhhh’ or just simple moans here-Unless your zombie wants to. Also, while headshots will kill a ‘commoner’ or a regular ‘Romero’ type zombie, more will have to be done to dispose of the other zombie classes)

Name- John Summers
Appearance;Picture?
Personality- (Can write it based on how they feel about being a zombie/what they think about the current situation etc.)
Equipment- (Yes, the zombies here can use weapons like say Trioxin Zombies. Though, unless you kill someone with loads of guns, don’t come in with your zombie having gatling guns or RPGs right of the bat. Something like say a pistol or a pipe/baseball bat at least at first would be just fine. So in short ‘simple’ weapons.
Biography- (feel free to skip! or slowly reveal as the story proceeds)
Now, here is where the zombies differ from humans, they have ‘classes’ and in these classes they each have their own separate abilities

Chasers-The ‘fastest’ of the classes and they have razor sharp nails. Aside from the ‘Berserkers’ they are the most durable of the classes. They also have powerful legs and as such can leap great distances. But, they rely solely on their hearing.

The Cloaker- The Cloaker has been heavily mutated by Nicky’s magic and the air grows colder once it enters a room. Though it resembles ‘common’ zombies, it is taller, more durable, and Nicky has given it ‘bone wings’ with a special ability; If it wraps the wings around itself, it will become invisible. That being said, The Cloaker isn’t really one for offense, preferring to let others like The Chasers and The Champion or in some cases The Berserker deal with enemies. Though, if it has to fight, the Cloaker can lash out with it’s razor sharp ‘talons’. They can also serve as ‘reconiscence’ for the zombies thanks to their flight.

The Champion-The Champion is a large type of the Zombie, close to the Berserker in height and about half as wide. Unlike the Berserker though, the Champion has the ability to morph it’s arms into either a sword and shield. As their name implies, they think of themselves as the ‘champions’ of the zombies(With the exception of Nicky and The Berserkers of course though you would never see them admit to it.)This of course leads to humans taking advantage of their self confidence and getting The Champions to attack other zombies. Though, if a Berserker accompanies a Champion, then this tactic WILL fail to work. That being said, they DO work well in groups if the other zombies keep them on task.

The Rollers- Nicky’s Magic has caused the zombie class known as ‘The Rollers’ to the naked eye look like nothing more than ‘normal’ grunt zombies. But, if they wish to, the Rollers can at first just increase their ‘muscle mass’ but, if they wish to go further they can have ‘armor’ made of solid bone cover their back like a armadillo and finally they can increase it once more to get spikes to appear and from there roll like a spiked undead ball of pain. The Rollers obviously can be a great problem in terms of damage but mostly they prefer to stay on the sidelines unless ordered to fight. Although, they are usually more than eager to ram down any human ‘defenses’ that might have been put up.

The Shrieker-Shriekers were ‘made’ by Nicky with a certain idea in mind. That idea being for The Shriekers to lurk in different areas, seemingly paying no attention to his surroundings until coming in contact with a human. If The Shrieker isn’t disposed of quickly enough, they will proceed to; emit a loud scream with the intention of alerting any other nearby zombies. Their screams can also even be loud enough to fling humans back a distance if they are close enough. Physically? The Shriekers are usually quite frail-even compared to ‘common’ zombies.

The Duo(A combination of a ‘Bonehead’-Which is another class of zombie that I’ll address+a common zombie) Through sick curiosity, Nicky managed to make a disgusting abomination that he nicknamed ‘The Duo’. The Duo is nothing more than a Bonehead that has been fused with a common zombie. (The bonehead’s flames in it’s eyesockets vanish during this btw) The Bonehead usually takes full control of the body, moving the ‘commoner’ like a puppet as it relaxes inside of It, usually taking refuge where the heart used to be which leaves a skull like bulge visible on the naked chest of the ‘commoner’ which is why ‘The Duos’ will usually be seen wearing hoodies or something akin to a jacket to hide the bulge and where The Bonehead is. Though, while the Bonehead usually moves the body around, that isn’t to say it can’t defend itself and can even, move to another spot where an organ used to be within the commoner if its location, is found out. Thanks to this fusion, The Bonehead has also, developed the ability to project razor sharp ‘bone’ blades’ or if necessary cover the commoner in bone armor as if it was a bonehead itself. Though, unlike a ‘real’ Bonehead, the Commoner’s body isn’t as nimble as a Bonehead’s so while it may be able to replicate the blades and armor, it won’t be able to do all of the impressive feats a Bonehead can do. Now, what if they are separated you say? In the hypothetical scenario, that the Bonehead(which while it is inside the Commoner’s body is nothing more than a talking skull about the size of a regular grown man’s heart.) is removed from the Commoner’s body, the Commoner will stay still for a brief moment before returning to come after it’s enemy only with a hole wherever the Bonehead was torn from. The Bonehead on the other hand? They are pretty much defenseless unless a stronger zombie class is there to protect them. If one does though, a Bonehead can sprout ‘legs’(similar to a spiders)to search for another commoner to fuse with. Now, while The Bonehead can be stepped on or easily trapped, this ironically is when they are at their most dangerous as they can ‘fuse’ with humans though as this involves burrowing into the human, the human doesn’t usually survive the ordeal. Though the Bonehead makes up for this as the ‘dead’ human will soon turn into a Commoner. With that all said and done, Duos usually try to blend in with ‘common’/grunt Zombies though if spotted alone, if their normal hoodie/jacket doesn’t give them away provoking the Bonehead inside to taunt will.

Bonehead-The Boneheads are zombies that their body gives them the appearance of a ‘Commoner’ Zombie and the bike helmets they wear usually hides their face makes most humans unaware of what lies behind it. But those who have fought them before know fully well. Behind the helmet is nothing more than a skull with purple flames in it’s eyesockets. THEY are The Bonehead’s true face which although while highly disturbing to some and perhaps amusing to others, they are not to be taken lightly and can have razor sharp ‘bone blades’ appear from their arms and for some reason their bodies although resembling a common zombie’s at least in appearance, they are the most ‘flexible’ of the Zombie classes and can bend their body in ways that would make even the most flexible human cringe. Boneheads thanks to the flame in their eyes which Nicky thought was a ‘nice lil touch’ can also blow fireballs or breath purple fire at the enemy. One of their weaknesses though is that if riled up Boneheads will start to taunt their enemy ‘Ooo better fight harder or else I’ll be picking your flesh from my teeth’ which could cause their opponent to get the better of them and as with most zombie classes if decapitated they can be easily disposed of.

The ‘Angels’- The Angels have been heavily mutated by Nicky’s magic, resembling a young female or male child, with seemingly nothing ‘off’ about them except their ‘angel’ like wings. They won’t even attack humans with other zombie classes. But, if disturbed by either a human striking them or drawing too close, The Angel’s wings will flap and then the REAL ‘Angel’ can be seen-Still resembling a child, but with decomposing evident, their wings have also turned black and they have gained razor sharp teeth. They will give the humans a chance to either attack or flee as it lets out a shrill ‘cry’ before attacking. Now, while their blows may not be as powerful as say a Champion’s or even a Chaser’s, they can get a LOT more off in a shorter amount of time. During this, attacking THEM does nothing-But if their wings are removed then they will return to their ‘disguise’ of a normal looking child which is when the humans can easily dispose of them.

The Berserkers- The Berserker is the physically speaking strongest of the zombie classes (With the obvious exception of Nicky.) Along with it’s ‘sentience’ like most of the zombie classes, The Berserker has abnormally increased muscle mass. Despite that though, The Berserkers are incredibly fast and agile, able to keep up with the fittest human-Though slower than the ‘fastest’ zombie class of the Chasers. This increased muscle mass serve as The Berserker’s weapon and armor. As a weapon, the muscle gives it inhuman strength; a smash from a Berserker is enough to send humans or large objects such as cars flying meters away, destroying weaker structure, or ripping rock or concrete off the ground. On the defensive, it serve as the Berserker’s body armor, protecting him from most human attacks. The Berserker can take a lot of punishment from shotguns or small arms, which makes taking him down before he reach the defensive line next to impossible. But, as their name implies if they are damaged to a certain point, they will lose all loyalties to their fellow zombies and like The Champion attack whoever is unfournute enough to be near them.

That’s what I have so far. Any questions? Ask em.

#2 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

Um, just one.

Can I play as Chris Redfield?

*pokerface*

#3 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

Um, just one.

Can I play as Chris Redfield?

*pokerface*

...If you can come up with a plausible reason why then I don't see why not(Is it ever mentioned what Chris did before the first RE?)

#4 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

@Corv- Think he was airforce? Mind you i thinkt hat came out of a supplimentary book.

*then beats corv for suggesting that*

#5 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

Character draft

Name- Rachel Lambert
Age- 17
Appearance
Posted Image
........Height- 5'9
........Weight-126 lbs
........Hair color/style- long, blonde and straightened
........Clothing- black slacks, black sweater with school crest/mascot, white under shirt, tie, reading glasses
........Misc.- athlete's lean build, very in-shape, natural 140 IQ, karate brown belt and enrolled in fencing class
Personality- One part smart girl, two parts tomboy, Rachel is kind but she is quite ok with speaking her mind no matter what it is; having straight grades she tends to have quite a bit to say. She is disciplined and proper from her training /schooling but she is a product of her time and prone to act like an 80's girl at times.
Equipment- Fencing Sabre(sharpened), nunchucks, slingshot, wallet with $40 cash, bus pass, and ID,
Biography- Rachel is a good friend of Jake Succa, having known him since 8th grade. She had the goal of making her way through college and being able to choose her next suggestion. When she originally met jake she tended to be his mental superior but he proved(at times) he can handle his own which led their friendship to become more respectful. Still she preffers to be his shoulder angel whether he likes it or not. Tonight she might have to fill that role a lot more closely than she ever had expected.

#6 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

Lambert

:o

#7 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:17 PM

I just wanna say one thing: Your zombies are raw. Good job.

#8 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

Posted Image

......umm......tada?

#9 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

Only those from the facebook group will understand. Posted Image

#10 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

Lambert is AvP's last name.

#11 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

You *vulgarity*er! That was a secret.

#12 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

You *vulgarity*er! That was a secret.

Heeeeeey chill. He doesn't know your first name :P

#13 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

Shush, Mr. Padilla.

#14 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

You ain't one to talk Applebee.

#15 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

The important people on here already knew my name, broham.

#16 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

*Swore he wouldn't return for forum RP's. Finds himself back in one.*

*Adjusts tie and hat*

But who doesn't love a good, Zombie beatdown? I'm in. Will set up my PC here later.

#17 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

Hey, join mine too! Pretty please?

And that wasn't the point Graeme.

#18 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

Hey, join mine too! Pretty please?

And that wasn't the point Graeme.

Wow, needy much? :P

But sure, why not? I'll see who I can rustle up as a PC....

#19 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

I'm incredibly needy and greedy. Gimme a hug and some cash? :P

#20 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

I'm incredibly needy and greedy. Gimme a hug and some cash?

Le gasp! I shall not help you cheat behind Panzer!

*Dramatic Head toss*

Besides, about this time I have just enough cash to buy a gumball.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users