27 replies to this topic

#21 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

The Wraith inches closer to the supine body of its prey. Blood caked the floor that Victor sat on. It was almost over. The Wraith dissassembled except for his eyes and teeth: two glowing circles in a sea of black underscored by death. The teeth opened slowly, saliva strands snapping between them in the fetid heat of the Wraith's demonic breathing. Death Incarnate advanced upon Victor.

#22 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

Blood clotted Victor's hair and dripped into his eyes. His eyes flickered as he struggled to stay concious. Wraith was attacking faster than Victor's body could heal and the being tough at that. Victor's hand swiped at his smokey frame to no avail.

Victor struggled to formulate a plan, but all conclusions were impossible to follow thru. He forced his body up, taking in the putrid smell of the beast's breathe.

"The sweet taste of death... I welcome you."

Victor attacks agility using Strength: Martial arts

#23 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Round 10

Victor stumbles forward into the demon's smoke. Suddenly pain rips through his arms. A dark chuckle rolls around the room. Followed by his voice: "I will tear every part of you."

The Wraith attacks Strength using Energy Body

#24 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

"You can try!"

Victor attacks agility using strength: Martial arts

#25 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

Round 11

The Wraith caught Victor's feeble, flailing fists and dug his teeth into the wrists.

Strength Piercing Weapon Attacks Strength

#26 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

The old man's limbs were finally feeling the wear of his age. The pain mounted and the blood began to trickle into his eyesight. He pushed forward with all he had left. He wasn't going down easy.

Victor attacks agility using strength: martial arts

#27 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

Round 12

"And Now I Eat."

The Wraith attacks Agility with Energy Body using Strength

#28 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:23 AM

Victor Vandal finally stumbled down, the blood trickling into his eyes. His muscles went limp. The shadow being crept upon him, eyes glowing and jaw hanging open.

"And Now I Eat."

He lunges, but Vandal falls from his clutches. The floor opened into a trap door which Vandal's body gladly fell into. Wraith let out a horrendous cackle, which was replied by a sugary giggle.

"Ohhhhhh? Did Monster lose his meal? So sorry, but you see, While you were fighting I did a little math. Since you killed one of my earlier contestants when you weren't supposed to, I'm down a fighter for next round, and I need an even number. So I can either spare him, or just kill you both... I thought you'd like it better this way."

The door to the morgue swings back open, and her giggle fades like a ghost. Wraith melts back into fogand slips through the door and back into the darkness.

--------

Congratulations to Wraith and Pseudo in winning their Round one competition. Darkender put up a strong fight but the fates were not on his side. Now we wait and see what awaits them both in round 2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users