#1 Supes Rulez

Supes Rulez

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

Arkham Asylum. November 1. 6:00

"Well the kid shouldn't stay such a stranger, Bats! By the way, I really preferred his blue outfit..."

Closing the cell door, Batman strode out to meet the Outlaws and Nightwing. Jason and Roy had almost been killed until Dick freed them, and the Tamaranian was strong enough to hold off most of the villains until Batman and the police showed up.

"Jason. I'm surprised you didn't kill him when you had the chance." Jason shrugged, his mask displaying a clear smirk. "What can I say, Bruce? I knew you'd show up sooner or later... I just didn't want to disappoint. Besides, I knew the boyscout wouldn't like it either." Dick rolled his eyes and looked at Starfire. Stopping her before they walked out, he said, "Kory, for the record I'm fine about you and Roy. You're... happy with him." Kory looked away, and then...

"Richard... Come with us." Dick staggered, having flashbacks of the Titans and how that had turned out. "What?" "Believe me, Richard, we could use a bit of help. We were in over our heads when dealing with Komand'r, and a member like you could prove most helpful. Besides, we all have some... catching up to do." Her wry grin didn't exactly help things. "...Catching up?" Roy laughed. "Well, you did learn all the best stuff from Batman, no offense Jason. Another old buddy on the road with us would hurt. You could keep Jason's body count down, too. He makes a lovely mess of things sometimes. What do you say?" Bruce stepped forward after staying silent for so long. "Dick, they're right. And I think we both know it's what you want."

Grinning at Bruce's blunt honesty, he turned and shrugged. "Why not?" Jason put his arm around Dick's shoulder. "Well Nightwing, it looks like you got your work cut out for you. Welcome to the Outlaws!"

5 weeks later...

"Richard, come in! Roy! Jason!" Starfire lifted up a truck and ushered a mother and her child away from the wreckage in downtown Bludhaven, trying to keep them from observing the lifeless and skeletal husk of the father. "Kory-----Parasite pretty much has us on the ropes----Get--" In less than a moment she soared towards the plaza where Rudy Jones alias Parasite was thrashing her teammates.

But an awful sight awaited Starfire. Scores of husks littered the plaza and from the looks of things Arsenal and Red Hood had nearly joined them. Landing she grabbed the two and flew them nearly a block away. Now for Nightwing.

SMASH!

Looking up, Kory saw her former lover crashing into a car, unconscious or worse. "RICHARD!" Feeling his pulse, she could barely feel any life in him. The blubbery monster charged, driven berserk by the energy coming from her. "Don't feel too bad, babe. You're the MAIN COURSE!" Her eyes simmering with rage, Starfire responded with a Starbolt to his face and a flying kick to the gut. Sending him flying back, she carefully put Nightwing somewhere safe where Parasite couldn't reach him. "Don't you dare die, you careless bastard. Don't you dare."

With a brief kiss on the cheek, she turned and flew with all the fury a Tamaranian could muster.

(What more needs to be said? Starfire's fighting to kill, and Parasite can't resist the opportunity to attempt to feed on such a rich source of solar energy. Who takes this?)

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

Learn More About
Starfire
Read more about Starfire at Wikipedia
Official Site: Detective Comics Links: Koriand'r's Wiki Profile Titan's Tower Profile DC Database Profile

Parasite
Read more about Parasite at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: Parasite Rapsheet: Parasite Supermanica: Parasite

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:48 AM

Good set-up, Supes.

Starfire probably has her hands full here. After absorbing so many humans, Parasite may have strength and speed on par with her own. She'd have to take extra care to keep her distance and try to pelt Rudy down with her Starbolts.

#4 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B
SCORE
Starfire: 15