Photo
- - - - -

Battle Rock: Round 1, Match 3, Be'at-Dow'n: God of Disco vs Boiling Point Inc.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

Round 9

The dancer swings around to Tony's rear. “I knew's youse was a..." Tony does a wiggle of his pinky finger.

Tony awkwardly cavorted perilously close to the dancer’s lengthy appendages. With a wide, one-armed swing, the butt end of the weapon went high over the dancer’s head. Upon the reaction from the dancer, Tony ducked low and slipped out a smallish object holstered on his leg with his free hand.

“Surprise wiseguy! Smaller gun!”

Strength attacks Body using Piercing Weapon

#22 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:05 AM

"Wow, Tony went in swinging but it appears like his arms got stuck trying to do the lawnmower half way through and threw off his attack. Now disco guy's just tossing him around like a ragdoll.

I wonder if something's wrong? I mean Tony has been acting very odd and he's stringing together words that barely make sense. Did he say yabba dabba afro? Maybe the disco god give him a concussion? Is he having a stroke? Or, wait, could the neural-interface be overstimulating his frontal lobe?... Wait, did I say that out loud.......Ummmmm, I mean..... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Round 8

Tony De Luca: Strength attacks agility using Piercing Weapon
Result: attack fails due to mind control.

Be'at-Dow'n: Agility attacks strength with martial arts
Result: attack succeeds, does average damage.
--------
Tony De Luca: Between Good + and Good -

Be'at-Dow'n: Good +

#23 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:11 AM

Round 9

After tossing him around for a while, Be'at grabs Tony by the collar and hoists him up. Thinking that was more then enough punishment for the misdeed. After all Be'at Dow'n wasn't such a bad guy after all. He opened his mouth to speak, but, the things the lady up stairs was saying about them tech-y do dads, worried the God of Disco. What if it stopped him from feeling the funk, what if it stopped others from feeling the funk? That would truly be the end of days for Disco if that happened.

"Hey..." He begins to whisper. "If ya still got your brain in there. I'll take your deal. As long as you stop that crazy broad up stairs. But, we gotta makes this look real you dig? So sorry about this."

Diso tightly grips the collars as he begins to spin. "I call this the 70's Throw Back!" He shouts, tossing Tony with all his might.

Strength attacks Body with Martial Arts

#24 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

Round 10

Before Tony knew it, he was on his back, then again. He went with it. A few bruises never hurt anybody (well it hurt most bodies, but Tony weren’t no mook anybody). Rising up, Tony placed his arms on his knees and rested easily. He watched speculatively as sugar foot continued to parade around the room careless to his own looming peril. As Tony watched, anger swelled inside him. He’d had about enough of this song and dance routine about two tosses ago. “Alright…” Rising up to his feet, Tony raised the small pistol forward. Something deep within him began to swell to the surface; something gutteral and primal, something from the Bottoms. “I like you kid, but some people just need to die.” Tony then began to unload the clip.

Strength attacks Body with Piercing Weapon

#25 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

Round 10

Be'at smirked at the sight of Tony's bestial metamorphosis. "Guess n--" He gets rocked. One after another, hot, molten lead smashes into his body, making him jerk and jive with the rhythm of the music. The God of Disco falls flat on his back. Seemingly lifeless as red crimson pours out from the wounds...

Body defends against Strength with Martial Arts.

#26 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

Round 11

The bullets flew and as such, you would expect a prim and demure consort such as the lady Merci to be coiled over in horror at the bestiality of the sudden attack by Tony. Any woman of proper birth and moral raising would definitely shy away from the sight of a man getting shot down in cold blood. Well, this is where we learn that Merci isn’t any woman of proper raising. Sure she came from wealthy parents. Her life was one of pampering, but she is a cliché tale of good girl gone bad. At the sight of the bloody display, Merci practically squealed in a primal ecstasy. This was the attraction of the girl from uptown to the boy from the mean streets. The girl had a thirst for the bad boys. From her former boyfriend known as Risk to Tony and many more before, she had craved the wild life from the moment she broke free of a strict and sentimentally distant father. This is what Merci lived for – the violence. She screamed in joy as Tony did his work.

Meanwhile, Tony’s gun clicked as he had spent the magazine. He calmly reloaded a clip. The dancer on the floor writhed for a time, then stopped altogether. Tony waited for an announcement, but heard none. He didn’t wait long… Cocking his eyebrow in suspicion, he looked down at the motionless Dancer.

“What, you think I ain’t never seen someone play possum before?” He said in his thick Jersey-esque accent. “Street smarts kid. Street smarts! I got ‘em in spades.” He raised the gun and continued to pour it on. A shrill shout of excitement pierced the air behind him.

Strength attacks Legs using Piercing

#27 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

"Would you get a move on! I have a hair appointment today, and I'd like to still have hair when I get there. All this yadda yadda yadda. You know what I say to all of that; BOOM TIME!"

<Two tiles beneath the fighters explode sending them high into the air>

"Yeah that's it, thats the nature of Battle Rock, that's what the people came to see! Suck it Dana White, let's see you follow that"

Round 10

Tony De Luca: Strength attacks body using Piercing Weapon
Result: Attack succeeds but is defended. Tony takes minor damage from the defense, and even more from the explosion.

Be'at-Dow'n: Body Defends with martial arts
Result: defense succeeds, does minor damage to Tony and protects Be'at-Dow'n. But not from the bomb, which takes the same toll on the Disco God
--------
Tony De Luca: Weak +

Be'at-Dow'n: Good + (But barely)

(You guys didn't do a lot of heavy damage this round, so I threw in an explosion to shake things up. :)

#28 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

Round 11

Be'at lands with another thud on the tile floor. Dazed from the combination of lead, gunpowder, and 70's tile flooring. He struggles slightly to get himself up, but succeeds with a roar of excitement. "Wooo!" He dusted himself off. "You know, I was wrong. You can throw a hell of a shin'dig, you crazy broad!" The God of Disco then turns his attention back at Tony. "Ya call yourself Man, then bring it like one." He shuffles his feat and starts bouncing on the heels of them, before launching himself at Tony with a gravity defying flying jump kick.

Agility attacks Body with Martial Arts

#29 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

Round 12

The room was spinning. A piercing ringing filled his ears. Merci was crying his name, but Tony couldn't hear her through the haze. He pushed himself to his feet only to see the dazzling dancer already up and flipping through the air. "Fairy." Tony groaned. Without time nor concern to move, he braced to endure the attack. I'll show this goon what Bottom tough looks like. He thought with intent to throw the fighter's arrogance off by taking the full force of the powerful attack.

Tony defends using Iron Will.

#30 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

Round 12

Be'at was very much surprised. Tony wasn't moving, and it seemed like he wasn't planning too either. All the God of Disco can do was smirk as he gave Tony the full funk of his kick straight to the determined mobster. They both slid from the force, but to Disco's amazement, De Luca was still standing. Though, he was not gonna give him no quarter, no chance to counter attack, throwing kick after kick at the body of Tony.

Agility attacks Body with Martial Arts

#31 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

Round 13

Hit after hit lands precisely where the dancer wants it and Tony falls back under the barrage. Within minutes, his jaw is bulging, his lips bleeding and a gash flows over his eye. His knees buckle and he stumbles backwards into a wall when suddenly..."STOP!"

Merci runs in front of her man, jumping directly in front of the flying feet of the disco god.

Mind defends using Tactician.

#32 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

Round 13

He kept going, the adrenaline pumping through his veins turning his feet into a ruthless storm of 70's leather. He hears the sound of his shoes smacking skin, smashing bone. It was really invigorating to just cut loose like he was doing. He then hears STOP, but in his excitement he still lets off one more roundhouse into the soft flesh of the unlucky broad face sending her tumbling backwards into Tony..

"Opps.".

Agility attacks Body with Martial Arts.

#33 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:02 PM

Round 14

The next scene played out in slow motion, then ended with a crash. Stars and flashing lights assailed his blurring vision as the swirling kicks banged into him. He felt his back hit the wall behind him. He saw Merci leap in front of him, and then came the crash. With a low sickening thump, the dancer’s foot collides into the face of the harmless Merci. Like a wilted doll, her body cascades to the floor unconsciously. Disregarding his perilous condition, Tony lunges forward with uncanny speed and gently catches the girl in his arms. Her face is already bruising. Her eye is swollen shut. Blood gushes from her busted lips. There is no sound, but the steady thumping of the beat and the heavy breathing of Tony in rhythm. The room crashes to a standstill like a picture frozen in time.

“Opps?” Tony says quietly as if to himself. “What the f__k is an Opps?” He yells. “Look what the f__k you did to Merci, and… and… all you can say is Opps.” Suddenly Merci grabs his collar and pulls him close. Blood and saliva mix in a passionate kiss. She collapses. Rage fills the Bottom Boys’ eyes. Raising his sawed off with a craved look in his eye. “F__k you and your Opps.” He charges forward.

Any stat defends using Healing.

#34 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:15 AM

Round 14

His eyebrow crease grew ever larger from the strange duo. He never seen such a couple in his times. Never the less he shrugs. "It's an Opps. A mistake, a misunderstanding a--Do I look like a dictionary? Besides, cool cat, your broad shouldn't have got'in in the way. You said you wanted to settle this man to m-- He see's tony charging forward, he smirks. "Just like that!"

He brings up his pleaded boot aiming straight for Tony's face.

#35 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

Round 15

Despite his furious mind-state, Tony wasn’t a lunatic berserker. His mind was entirely focused. He never ran into a situation, he couldn’t think of a way out of. Expecting the kick, Tony quickly attempted to duck to his knees below the assault…

Mind attacks Mind using Tactician

#36 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:49 AM

Round 15

Disco whistles as Tony smoothly slides under his foot. "Hey, I know you ain't thinking of out dancing me!" Using the momentum of the round-house to make a spin finishing with the splits right infront of Tony.

Mind attacks Mind with Mind Control.]

#37 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

Round 16

Cool as a cucumber, Tony replies, “I don’t dance.”

Strength attacks Body using Piercing Attack

#38 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

"Oh gosh I needed that. I swear I'm the only one who works at the battle rock, but there is never any paper in the women's bathroom when I need it... Ok let's see what I missed while on brake..... Oh Golly Mrs. Molly! Well I guess that's one way to defend against a flying jump kick. Not one that works in any way, but it was definitely fun to watch Tony willingly et kicked in the face... and lets see, two of my lovely bombs went off, which is fantastic... and ow, that's sooooo schweeeeet. That's proof of the healing power of love right there folks, cause it looks like Tony just got a on pecker of a pick-me-up. Though he's going to need a lot of love to make a comeback now. Seriously, start Frenching it up if you want to save your tuckas!"

Round 15

Tony De Luca: Mind attacks with tactician
Result: Attack succeeds, tactician bonus on next round

Be'at-Dow'n: Mind attacks with mind control
Result: Attack succeeds, doing average damage, but causing no special conditions.
--------
Tony De Luca: Critical -

Be'at-Dow'n: Good +

(Breakedown: Yeah, not Good for Tony right now. The Iron Will defense rolled snake eyes and B'eatDow'n's offense kept steady. And with regen on his side B'eatdow'n has pretty much broken even.

#39 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

Round 16

Be'at was going to insist on some more dancing but was abrutly inturrupted by two loud booms. A little annoyed he looks over to Tony, who was not fairing as well as he was. He really just wanted to get out of here as quick as possible. It might be a little out-of-character for the God of the Dance to finish somebody off, though, he did diss on Disco.

So without any hestiation Be'at comes at Tony with an assualt of kicks.

#40 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

Barely realized this was still a thing. Time to go out in style...

Post pending.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users