deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

"Oh my gosh, it's so close I can't even make a witty comment!"

Round 14

The Lion: Agility attacks body with Martial Arts.
Result: attack succeeds, does average damage.

Jennifer Blood: Strength attacks body with bio-vampire; linked stat body.
Result: Attack succeeds but rolls low, doing minor damage. In the next round the Lion's body stat will drop by one, and Jennifer's will raise by one.

Hp
The Lion: Between Critical + and Critical -
Jennifer Blood: Critical +

(No traps and not a lot of damage this round. Got to keep pushing till the end.)

#42 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

Jennifer had enough as she lounged on Lion and leapt on him for an attack. She fought furiously as she tried draining him for all he had had until he was completely dead.

Round 15: Jennifer attacks Lion's body using agility wiith bio vampire.

#43 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

*holding baited breath*

Round 15

The Lion: Mind attacks mind with emotion control
Result: attack succeeds, does average damage, and emotion control's special effect succeeds. Jennifer Blood's is paralyzed with fear.

Jennifer Blood: Agility attacks body with bio-vampire; linked stat agility.
Result: Jennifer is paralyzed with fear for one round, attack fails.

Hp
The Lion: Between Critical + and Critical -
Jennifer Blood: Between Critical + and Critical -

(OH! It's within a quarter of a point and the Lion's Emotion control finally rolled heavy enough to do something. Keep it up, you're both maybe one big attack away from victory, or defeat.)

#44 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

Edit: Sorry missed that.

#45 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

Dude, you can't attack twice in a row.

#46 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:I like reading comics, watching movies, and doing other teenage activities. Football rules.

Star Wars is on my list of favorite movies, along with Matrix and Independence Day.

I am learning to write comic scripts. My goal in life is to become a comic writer for Marvel Comics.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:57 AM

Kidney punch. Kidney punch. Kidney punch. Wrap legs around her waist and shift weight forcing her to the ground. Rain blows down upon her.

The Lion uses Martial Arts (Agility) to attack Jennifer Blood's Body.

#47 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

Jennifer Blood felt the impact of the punches as she fought through the pain lunged at Lion for one final attack. " This has gone on to long fool! You die...Now!"

Jennifer Blood attacks Lion's body using bio vampire with strength. Body increases.

#48 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

(Round 17) Me as Red Dragon due to lagging response time

"Too Long? TOOO LONG? My body still aches for battle,"

He stands and sneers.

"It isn't over now. This fight ends when my hands are around your throat!"

He then breathed in, paused a single second and let out a roar that shook the stadium and was aimed at shaking up Jennifer's resolve.

Mind defends with Emotion control

#49 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

"Are you kidding me? How are you both still alive?! Can you believe these two folks? Such great competitors!"

Round 16

The Lion: Agility attacks body with martial arts
Result: attack succeeds, does average damage

Jennifer Blood: Strength attacks body with bio-vampire; linked stat body.
Result: attack is blocked, but still does minor damage. Bio vamp successful for next turn

Hp
The Lion: Critical -
Jennifer Blood: Critical -

(So you're both really close to the edge but you both also have just enough life to survive by the skin of your teeth. Next round could be a double knockout, a single knockout, or merely the penultimate round. I'll keep playing in place for Red for the time being)

#50 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

The roar slammed into Jennifer like a freight train as it sent her reeling back tumbling on the ground. " Aaah! Make it stop!" Jennifer screamed with rage as she held her head in pain. Jennifer fought to stand to her feet as she looked at Lion. " Why...won't....you....Die!" Jennifer yelled in rage as she screamed and ran toward Lion completely enraged with everything she had.

Round 17: Jennifer attacks Lion's body with berserker.

#51 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:I like reading comics, watching movies, and doing other teenage activities. Football rules.

Star Wars is on my list of favorite movies, along with Matrix and Independence Day.

I am learning to write comic scripts. My goal in life is to become a comic writer for Marvel Comics.

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

The Lion watched as his worthy opponent charged towards him fueled by her anger and bloodlust. By all rights, he shouldn't be moving from his injuries much less still fighting, but something was keeping him on his feet. Was it pride or ego? Possibly. Or maybe he was just having too much fun. How long had it been since he'd had a good fight? How long had it been since anyone had even been able to stand in his ring? How long had this fight been going on for? Using his last reserves of strength, The Lion returned her charge.

Round 18: Lion uses Martial Arts (Agility) to attack Jennifer Blood's Body.

#52 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:43 PM

"Here comes the impact, 1... 2... 3... OH, SNAP! I can't believe it!"

Jennifer could have squished the fighter in the palm of her hand if she had hit him. If being the operative word. Her final attack flew high over Lion's head as he charged into her gut. They both collapsed onto the arena floor, and then it lay silent.

After a few short breaths Lion rose to his feet. He looked over his opponent's unconscious body.

'Lucky," he thought to himself, "I should have died. Need to get out of here. May not be lucky again.'

A roar of pre-recorded and almost sarcastic applause rang out from the vacant seats surrounding the arena.

"Well it seems we have ourselves a first round winner guys and dolls. Let's here it for the LION!"

"Shut up!" he belted.

The applause cut short and Playmate stopped. Lion managed to drag his hands up in accusation.

"You think this is funny? You think that this is a game? Huh? Why don't you come down here and play the game yourself?"

There was a brief pause, a brief pause that was interrupted by giggling. Lots of giggling; malevolent giggling."

"Oh, wellllll," Playmate replies over the PA, "I'd love to. I mean really, I'd LOVE to come down and show you lot how it's done. But this IS a game, and I am the game MASTER. It's my job to set you poor unfortunate souls along your way and throw in the challenges. But don't worry little kitty, make your way to the end of my dungeon and I'll show you how the game is played. PERSONALLY....

Until then, enjoy round 2..."

The building began to creak. The traps rescinded into the arena itself, and The Lion felt something begin to move beneath him. It was the floor. The canvas beneath his feet was slowly folding downwards into a massive chasm beneath it. Lion could only see darkness beneath him and wanted nothing to do with it. He grabbed hold of the floor, getting his fingertips gripped on one of the trap door holes.

He held tight as the floor turned into a vertical wall on which he held onto by all his power. Jennifer's body slid down and dropped into the chasm beneath. He couldn't hear it hit anything below. When the creaking finally stopped, Lion surveyed the situation and began to climb....

Congratulations to Red Dragon and The Lion for winning Round 1, match 3. Also congrats to BBJ for putting up a tremendous fight; if not for an unfortunate last round roll of the dice, he could have just as easily been the champ. Luckily we'll see you both in Round 2 anyway!

#53 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

Disregard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users