• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:I like reading comics, watching movies, and doing other teenage activities. Football rules.

Star Wars is on my list of favorite movies, along with Matrix and Independence Day.

I am learning to write comic scripts. My goal in life is to become a comic writer for Marvel Comics.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

Caught off guard by her fury, The Lion was forced to retreat across the dangerous floor. Spikes shot up under his right foot after he stepped from the spot. The girl got in a lucky shot while he was distracted and flew backwards. He quickly forced himself to his feet, and launched a mighty uppercut right into her jaw.

Round 8: The Lion uses Martial Arts (Strength) to attack Jennifer Blood's Body.

#22 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

The uppercut only made Jennifer even more angry as she got lost in her rage. " AAH! I will kill you! Arrg!" Jennifer rushed Lion as she would leap on him and go for an attack.

Round 8: Jennifer attacks Lion's body using berserker.

#23 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

"Oh did you see that? And the Lion goes flying through the air! What an amazing clobbering, but this tough sob just won't stay down. And the berserker he's facing just got blasted by a flamethrower. Look at the rage on her face, it's like she doesn't even notice. This is what I'm looking for people, this is what I need, more rage, more clobberings. Do it or else PLAYMATE SMASH!"

Round 7

The Lion: Mind attacks mind with emotion control
Result: Attack succeeds, but again rolls very low. Does average damage and has no special effect on Jennifer this time.

Jennifer Blood: Strength attacks strength with berserker
Result: Attack successful, rolls big and does very heavy damage (it would have done more if you attacked the stat you lowered last round, but still this was one hell of a smack). You unfortunately also incur some more trap damage.

HP

The Lion: Good +
Jennifer Blood: Good -

#24 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:I like reading comics, watching movies, and doing other teenage activities. Football rules.

Star Wars is on my list of favorite movies, along with Matrix and Independence Day.

I am learning to write comic scripts. My goal in life is to become a comic writer for Marvel Comics.

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:18 PM

"Smash Time!" the Lion shouted. Clasping his hands together, the Lion raised them above his head. He brought the double hammerfist down on her head.

Round 9: The Lion uses Martial Arts (Strength) to attack Jennifer Blood's Body.

#25 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:09 PM

Jennifer in rage was too angry to feel the attack as the fists came down on her head. Instead as she leapt on Lion she began to furiously attack him even further. Punches unleashing her strength and speed were thrown aimed at Lion's face. The only thing on her mind was kill.

Round 9: Jennifer attacks Lion's body using strength with bio vampire.

#26 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

Lion uses his massive bulk to force the raging woman off of him. He pounces on her and returns the shower of punches.

Round 10: The Lion uses Martial Arts (Agility) to attack Jennifer Blood's Body.

#27 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

"Smash Time? Oh I just love that! Hold on, I'm gonna tweet that,

@BattleRock: I wish my boyfriend would give me some smashtime.

Ha! I bet that by morning that'll be a meme. Anyway, despite that one liner, it doesn't seem like the Lion is doing as much damage as he would like. Jennifer is back to pushing that bio-vampire after her little rampage. This one's getting close folks."

Round 9

The Lion: Strength attacks Body with martial arts
Result: Attack succeeds, rolls low. Does Minor damage

Jennifer Blood: Strength attacks body with bio-vampire, linked stat strength
Result: Attack succeeds, does minor damage. Bio-vamp successful In the following lion's body will be one stat lower and Jennifer's strength will be one stat higher.

HP

The Lion: Good- (but barely)

Jennifer Blood: Weak+

(You both did more damage in round eight, and lion stepped on a trap. Probably one of those little spike dealies. You're both getting really close to each other. Maybe five more rounds and we'll have our winner, sooner if something crazy happens.)

#28 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

Jennifer in anger absorbed the punches as she fought back just as furiously as the two engaged in brawl.

Round 10: Jennifer attacks Lion's body using strength with bio vampire.

#29 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

The Lion roars as the girl picks him up off the floor and throws him into a wall. He quickly rolls to avoid a stomp, and leaps to his feet. Now he does his best to avoid contact as he works on some kind of plan to catch the woman off guard.

Round 11: The Lion defends using Iron Will (Agility).

#30 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

Jennifer wasn't about to allow him time to breath and plan a attack as she got up immediately ran in for another attack. " Somebody looks like there getting tired." Jennifer runs toward Lion as she tackles him to the ground and immediately tries to choke him out.

Round 11: Jennifer attacks Lion's body using strength with bio vampire. Increase mind.

#31 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

It was true. He was beginning to tire out, but this fight was still far from over. He let loose a rapid series of punches as her charge reached him. Then, he finished off with drop kick right to the woman's torso. Rolling backwards upon hitting the ground. Time to end the match as quickly as possible.

Round 12: The Lion uses Martial Arts (Agility) to attack Jennifer Blood's Body.

#32 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

ignore this post

#33 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

"Come on, somebody do something big already. Go berserk again, put her in a headlock, break somebody's spine; the tension is killing me over here."

Round 11

The Lion: Agility defends using Iron Will
Result: Defense succeeds, partially blocks the attack. Lion receives minor damage from the attack, and additional trap damage

Jennifer Blood: Strength attacks body with bio-vampire, linked stat mind
Result: Attack succeeds, rolls low, does minor damage. Bio-vamp successful. In the following round, lion's body will be one stat lower and Jennifer's mind will be one stat higher.

HP

The Lion: Weak+

Jennifer Blood: Weak+

#34 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

Jennifer had enough of Lion as she entered her blood rage. " Time to kill you!" Jennifer said. The berserker within once again took charge of her as she charged Lion and jumped on top of him going for a killing blow that would end the fight. Fury and anger took over her as it blinded everything. The only thing on her mind was kill Lion. " Die! You need to die! Arragh!!" Jennifer screamed in rage.

Round 12: Jennifer attacks Lion's body with berserker.

#35 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

I'm getting sick of these traps, Lion thought as a saw blade nearly took his head off. Then the girl got in a shot that knocked him off his feet again. "I don't die so easily," the Lion said smirking. She was getting angry again. Time to knock her out. The Lion put a massive amount of energy into one rocket fueled punch and slammed right into her face.

Round 13:The Lion uses Martial Arts (Strength) to attack Jennifer Blood's Body.

#36 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

" Arrgh...Kill you....Rip you to shreds!" Jennifer yelled as she pressed on with the attack.

Round 13: Jennifer attacks Lion's body with berserker.

#37 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

"No! You need to go down."

Round 14: The Lion uses Martial Arts (Agility) attacks Jennifer Blood's body.

#38 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

"Wow, these two are talkative. 'I'll kill you', 'no, I will', 'n-uh', 'y-huh'. On and on and on. Pretty lucky little scrappers too, really quick to dodge those traps o' mine. We're in the final quarter here folks, let's see who can close the deal."

Round 13

The Lion: Strength attacks Body with Martial arts.
Result: Attack succeeds, does standard damage

Jennifer Blood: Strength attacks body with berserker
Result: Attack succeeds, does heavy damage

HP

The Lion: Critical + (but barely)

Jennifer Blood: Critical +

(It's close, you guys are maybe two rounds away. Choose your next moves carefully.)

#39 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

" Your close to death! I can feel it!" Jennifer screamed in rage as she went in for a fatal attack.

Round 14: Jennifer attacks Lion's body using strength with bio vampire. Body increases.

#40 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:28 AM

Sorry, I can't die just yet. I just got started in the hero business.

Lion uses Emotion Control (Mind) to attack Jennifer Blood's mind.

Sorry for being away for so long. Hope the rest of the rp didn't die out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users