#1 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:04 PM

“Let me out of here!”

The Lion’s fists beat like sledgehammers against the sides of the cell. It was almost too small to contain the huge man, and that woman wasn’t helping.

“Well buddy if you don’t calm down you can just sit in there and think about how you’ve been behaving.”

The voice came from all around him. She wasn’t in there with him, but was projecting her voice into the cell. She was laughing at him. He’d give her something to laugh about.

“I cannot be caged! And when I break out of here, I will take your throat, and—”

“Oooh, feisty. I like that attitude. That is good; you will need that to survive… tell you what, I think you’ve been stewing long enough. Time to let the animal loose.”

The floor fell away, the Lion fell with it. Down, down, and down some more. He could feel himself sliding down a lightless shaft. He pressed against the sides to attempt to slow his descent; the effect was marginal. There was a light at the end of the tunnel and he couldn’t help but fall through it.

He pounced to the ground. Light glared down from every angle, it was nearly blinding. The Lion peered around his surroundings. The room was large and wide, like a ballroom. There were four walls and a high ceiling with a hole in it, the very hole he had just tumbled out of.

As the hole sealed itself, another popped open on the other end of the long room. A grey skinned girl with crimson hair dropped from it and hit the floor. She didn’t stay down long.

Jennifer Blood rose from the ground, biting her lower lip in rage.

“You STUPID LITTLE BITCH! You think that was funny? Do you have any idea who I am? I am going to rend you limb from limb!”

“Whoa,” the PA voice says, “Looks like you both have some serious anger issues... This should be fun.”

Jennifer looks to the Lion, and he looks back at her. She scowls.

“Who are you?”

“I’m the Lion,” he replies, “at least that’s what I go by. There’s time to explain later. I think we may be stuck in this together. You can trust me, I’m in the Angels of Mercy.”

“The Angels?” Jennifer spits, “Great. Just what I need, some whining rent-a-cop standing in my way.”

“Look,” Lion yells, “I don’t know what’s going on, but regardless of what you feel about me, we might need to work together to figure out what’s going on.”

Their host giggles and they both look up towards the floating voice.

“I can tell you both what’s going on,” she says, “you see, I had this big fight planned out. Two of my best contenders. They were both champs. Whiteknight vs Nighthawk. A battle of lost brothers on two different sides of the law…. But then you two happened.”

Lion recognized the first name. The voice kept on talking.

“I had it all ready. But then some hero decided to throw Whiteknight in jail. Why would he do this I wonder, what had Knight done to him? I’ll tell you why. Because the Lion is a BIG FAT JERK!”

Jennifer laughs.

“Looks like you pissed her off big guy.”

“Don’t think I forgot about you missy,” the voice says, “ getting Whiteknight out of prison was doable. Heck, it would have been easy. But I can’t very well bring Nighthawk back to life after some naked bimbo broke his pretty little neck like it was made of friggin bubblewrap!”

Jennifer laughs again.

“Oh right, I almost forgot about that one. If he was your main attraction, you should thank me. You would have gotten bored with him; I sure did.”

“Oh I know,” the woman says, “The two of you took out two of my planned contenders like they were chumps, so I figured you would be even better replacements. Am I right? Of course I am. I ALWAYS AM!.... anyway, welcome to the arena kiddies. You will now fight for the Battle Rock’s amusement. Winner gets one step closer to gaining their freedom, loser, well let’s just say you don’t want to lose. Your arena today will be the Killfloor. Killfloor you say? Why call it that? Wellllllll,”

A slit opens in the floor. Lion recognizes the whine of a bandsaw and jumps to the side. The blade zooms past him and chases towards Jennifer. The vampiress tosses herself out of the way. The blade misses her, then retracts into the floor once more.

More slits in the floor begin to emerge. The previously bare walls begin to give way to holes of all sizes. Flames shoot upwards from the corner of the room.

“Well honestly, I suppose that name doesn’t require any explanation anymore. So without any further ado, I suggest you two get at it, before I get to you.”

The Lion and Jennifer look to each other once more.

“We don’t have to fight just because she tells us to,” he says.

“I know,” she replies, “but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to.”

A dramatic drum-roll haunts into the arena.

“Round 1, Fight two: THE KILLFLOOR, Jennifer Blood vs The Lion, begin!”

The Rules:
1. No quoting please. This is a turn based RP, so no need to quote. One person attacks/defends, the next person attacks/defends until someone loses. Simple as that.
2. Limit the OOC. If you have a question post it to the main Battle Rock Thread.
3. No Roleplaying your opponent. You can state your move, but not your opponent’s reaction.
4. With a tie for agility stats, first move goes the Lion because of his reaction speed.
5. Special Arena: KILLFLOOR! The Killfloor is loaded with tons of treacherous traps and tricks. I will occasionally dole out random damage to either combatant if you are unlucky enough to get caught in one of the traps.
4. Have fun. I will sometimes tell you what damage (if any) you did to your opponent and I will let you know when one of you drops. If you use a powered attack and want to know the results, it may serve you well to wait on me to tell you.

#2 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

Jennifer looked at the Lion with a sadistic smile as she cracked her knuckles. The only thing she has wanted to do since being brought to this god forsaken place is kill somebody. Now she was going to get that. She had to hear that idiot whine and bitch for what seemed like hours to her. Now she finally gets to rip him to shreds. Oh what a wonderful joy this was going to be thought Jennifer. Jennifer looked to the Lion as she mocked him with a facial expression. " Oh I am going to enjoy killing you" said Jennifer.

#3 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

4. With a tie for agility stats, first move goes the Lion because of his reaction speed.

#4 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

OCC: Its been edited. I took out my attack.

#5 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:I like reading comics, watching movies, and doing other teenage activities. Football rules.

Star Wars is on my list of favorite movies, along with Matrix and Independence Day.

I am learning to write comic scripts. My goal in life is to become a comic writer for Marvel Comics.

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:51 PM

Lion cracks his neck. "You want the fight? I guess I can't disappoint a lady." Lion watches the blades swing out from the walls, and the flames erupt from the ground. A slight smile creeps onto his lips. "Well, I've always wanted to mix it up," he thought to himself. He uses a gout of fire to cover his movements toward the girl. Then, jumping out from behind a swinging guillotine, he delivers a series of rapid jabs punches to his next opponent.

Round 1: The Lion uses Martial Arts (Agility) to attack Jennifer Blood's body.

#6 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

Jennifer had to retreat a couple of feet back as Lion came rushing toward her with rapid punches that she to the best of her ability blocked as many as she could. Jennifer moved forward as she went for a attack of her own. " Ok let's see what you got Dorothy" said Jennifer.

Jennifer uses strength to attack Lion's agility using bio vampire.

#7 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:I like reading comics, watching movies, and doing other teenage activities. Football rules.

Star Wars is on my list of favorite movies, along with Matrix and Independence Day.

I am learning to write comic scripts. My goal in life is to become a comic writer for Marvel Comics.

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

"Ugh. I've never felt anything like that attack before. Doesn't draining your opponent take the fun out of it?" he asked. Lion felt his strength wane as the girl managed to land a blow of her own. He backed away from her, blocking other strikes. Each one drained a noticeable portion of his stamina, but still meager compared to his stores of might. Sidekick to the stomach then a jump kick to the head. He let a saw from the ceiling separate the two of them.

Round 2: Lion uses Martial Arts (Agility) to attack Jennifer Blood's Body.

#8 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

"Hey there folks, I've got two great true brawlers for you tonight.

Ok some attacks on both sides here. Some great speed from the cage fighter. The Vampire counters... man these two are chatty... Come on, someone fall into a trap! Darn, these two are lucky. I WANT TO SEE BLOOD!"

Round 1

The Lion: Agility attacks body with Martial arts
Result: Attack successful, does average damage.

Jennifer Blood: Strength attacks agility using Bio-vampire: linked stat strength
Result: Attack successful, does average damage. Bio vampire drain successful; Jennifer Blood's strength raises to supreme and Lion's agility drops to standard for one round.

HP

The Lion: Strong+
Jennifer Blood: Strong+

#9 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:36 PM

Jennifer laughs as she feels her strength increase from the last attack. She barely felt the last two kicks as she pressed on with the attack on Lion. " Oh your going to have to do better then that my dear." said Jennifer.

Jennifer attacks Lion's agility using strength with bio vampire and increases agility.

#10 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:58 AM

"What the hell?" The pale woman deflected every attack Lion threw with increasing ease. After a few seconds, he had a hard timekeeping up the power in his fists. "I'm really starting to hate this power. Let's play a different game." The Lion wrapped his massive arms around her waist lifted her off the ground and slammed her over his knee.

Round 3: The Lion uses Martial Arts (Strength) to attack Jennifer Blood's Body.

#11 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:54 AM

As the Lion snatched her up and lifted her off the ground Jennifer couldn't help but laugh at the attempt. She had two choices now thought Jennifer. Easily break out of the move with her superior strength or use the moment to continue to drain Lion of everything he had. Jennifer grabbed Lion while in the hold and started to drain him.

Round 3: Jennifer uses strength to attack Lion's strength using bio vampire and increases body.

#12 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:04 AM

Lion felt her draining his stamina even more, he laughed. This was the greatest challenge he could remember, even if it was an artificial one. "You've got to tell me where to find more competition like this," he bellowed. Then with a mighty roar, he lept into the air with the girl in his arms, flipped around her, and piledrove her into the ground.

Round 4: The Lion uses Martial Arts (Agility) to attack Jennifer Blood's Agility.

#13 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:12 AM

Jennifer shook the cobwebs off as she had been stunned by the piledriver for a bit. " I think you have had enough fun for the moment. It's time you just died already. I don't like my food to put up this much of a fight." Jennifer used her strength to grab Lion and throw him off her toward the ground. She hoped that one of the traps would activate where Lion landed.

Round 4: Jennifer uses strength with bio vampire to attack Lion's Strength. Agility increases.

#14 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

The Lion rolls backwards, narrowly missing burst of fire that singed his furry collar. He quickly put out the embers. "Had enough fun?" he looked at the woman. "I'm just getting started." The Lion threw back his head and released a roar that reverberated through the room. He charged towards his opponent laughing all the while.

Round 5: The Lion uses Emotion Control (Mind) to attack Jennifer Blood's Mind.

#15 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

Jennifer's head hurt as she felt something weird start to happen. Jennifer thought fast as she rushed Lion as she went in to attack and stop the madness she felt in her head.

Round 5: Jennifer attacks Lion's body using agility with bio vampire. Mind increases.

#16 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

"And the mighty beast roars and the vampire charges with her fangs. She's really favoring that bio-vampire attack this match. Both fighters are going for a lot of sheer offense, which I love. It keeps my audience happy, and I love my audience. Yes I do, Yesss I doooo. (Kissing sound).

If you want to show your love to the Battle Rock, give us a reply on the comments board. Remember, premium membership including access to the comments board and live bet action only costs an extra 50$ per month. At these prices I must be crazy to give that all away. Well yes dear viewers. I am VERY crazy."

Round 4
Jennifer Blood: Strength attacks strength with bio vampire: linked stat, Agility
Result: Attack successful, does average damage. Bio vampire drain successful; Jennifer Blood's agility raises to supreme and Lion's strength drops to standard for one round.

Round 5

The Lion: Mind attacks mind with emotion control
Result: Attack succeeds, but rolls very low. Does Minor damage and has no special effect on Jennifer this time.

HP

The Lion:Strong+
Jennifer Blood: Good +

(Some basicsummary of the rounds in between: Jennifer set off traps in rounds 2 and 3 which dinged her a bit, and her round 2 attack rolled snake-eyes and failed to connect. The Lion's been pounding on her with mostly standard damage, but regeneration is slowing him down. Just a reminder, you started with different HP levels , so the HP section is a measure of how much there is left, but not necessarily how much damage has been done. You could have done a ton of damage with some attacks and not see a change in hp, but it is there. You just have to keep pushing!)

#17 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

"I'm not even breathing hard."
The voice in the intercom prodded the two bloodthirsty warriors inside the small, booby trapped room.
"Audience?" the Lion thought. "Is this a show? I don't see any windows, but there could be hidden cameras somewhere. I suppose we should give her a show"
Dodging some more of the flames and blades, the Lion charged the tattooed woman again. It was slow, but he could finally see his progress. Fast punch to her head, a power shot to her gut, finally, a jump kick. Anything to keep the pressure on, the Lion was willing to try. "It's been so long since an opponent lasted this long against me.

Round 6 The Lion uses Martial Arts (Agility) to attack Jennifer Blood's Body.

#18 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:24 PM

It amazed her how this idiot was still alive. She thought he would have been dead by now. Jennifer with her speed increased saw the punch coming as she moved her head out the way avoiding it. Jennifer guessed Lion's speed took a big hit when she drained him like she did his strength because the powershot to the gut could barely be felt. The same for the jump kick. Lion's loss of speed and strength was working to her advantage. Pretty soon he would be dead. " Can't you just die already."

Jennifer attacks using agility with bio vampire to attack Lion's body. Body increases

#19 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:36 PM

"I don't die. I'm the King!" The Lion shouted at the woman. His voice reverberated off the walls, striking that pinpoint of fear she had let through. The Lion preyed upon it, split it open, and let it run free. All the meanwhile, the blades and fire continued to move around the two soldiers.

Round 7: The Lion uses Emotion Control (Mind) to attack Jennifer Blood's Mind.

#20 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:11 PM

" AAH! What the hell is that?!"Jennifer screamed in rage as her mind was attacked. " I hate you! I am going to kill you!". Jennifer screamed in rage as she charged Lion with all her fury and speed as she lost her temper as she went into blood rage.

Round 7: Jennifer attacks Lion's strength with berserker.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users