Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Match 12849 Time Force Power Rangers and Tommy Oliver and Ninjor vs. Zombie Spider-Man and Goldar and MIghty Morphin Power Rangers

The Zombie Power Rangers Saga Part 2

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:29 AM

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 2

--------

Previously: Betrayed by Malcolm, the Zombie Spider-Man was sent to the Power Rangers world. Once there, Spider-Man had encounter Goldar, Rito Revolto, and the Tenga Warriors, who were attacking the park. Trying to be a hero again, Spider-Man was going to fight the villains. However, driven by the Hunger once again, Spider-Man was turned back into a flesh eating monster, and had infected Goldar and the Tenga Warriors with the zombie virus, turning them into zombies. As for Rito, he got eaten up by the Zombie Tenga Warriors. Later in the park, the zombies went on a rampage as they were attacking and eating people. But then the Power Rangers and Ninjor showed up and engaged the zombies in battle.

--------

At Angel Grove Park, the White Ranger and Ninjor were fighting the Zombie Spider-Man and the Zombie Goldar, while the rest of the Power Rangers had just destroyed all of the Zombie Tenga Warriors. However, during the fight, the zombie birds were able to bite through the Power Rangers’ suits. Soon the Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, and Pink Ranger were feeling sick, and fell down to the ground.

The White Ranger, Ninjor, Spider-Man, and Goldar had stopped fighting as they saw there was something wrong with the rest of the Power Rangers. "Guys, what’s wrong?" The White Ranger asked. Then the White Ranger noticed the bite marks on his friends. "OH NO! You all were bitten!"

Soon the Power Rangers were getting back up. "I’m so hungry." The Blue Ranger said.

"Me too." The Red Ranger said.

The Power Rangers looked at Ninjor and the White Ranger. "You two look good enough to eat." The Pink Ranger said.

"NO! Don’t tell me that you guys are....." The White Ranger tried to say.

"You know, it’s going to be hard for us to eat with these helmets on." The Black Ranger said.

"Yea, lets take them off." The Yellow Ranger said. Soon the Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, and Pink Ranger each took off their helmet and threw them away. The White Ranger was shocked as he saw his friends were now zombies.

"Guys, No! This can’t be happening!" The White Ranger yelled shock.

"I’m afraid so, Tommy. They have become zombies and now our enemies." Ninjor said.

"Come on Tommy. It’s not so bad." Rocky said.

"Yea, Tommy. Just let us take a couple of bites and you can be one of us." Kat said.

"And the same goes with you, Ninjor." Adam said.

"No way! I won’t become a zombie and eat people!" The White Ranger yelled.

"The same goes with me." Ninjor said.

"Well that’s to bad. For you two." Billy said.

"But don’t worry. We’ll always remember you two. In our stomachs." Aisha said.

"Well we may have lost the Tengas. But it looks like we have some new friends." Goldar said.

"So lets seal our new friendship with a meal." Spider-Man said.

The zombies got together and were getting ready to attack both the White Ranger and Ninjor. "Man, this doesn’t look good." The White Ranger said as he got ready to fight.

Ninjor got ready to fight as well, but tells the White Ranger, "I hate to say this Tommy, but we may not make it out of this one." Ninjor said.

"Lets get them!" Rocky yelled. Soon the zombies ran towards the White Ranger and Ninjor. But then lasers hit the ground, making explosions in front of the zombies, forcing them to stop.

"What the!!!" Aisha yelled.

"You did that?!" Adam yelled.

"Over here, you corpses." Said a female voice. The zombies, the White Ranger, and Ninjor looked, and were shocked to see six more Power Rangers. The color of these Rangers were Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink, and one that was Red and Black. Each one of them were holding what looked like a gun (which are the Chrono Blasters and the Quantum Defender in gun mode).

"Who the hell are you?" Aisha asked them.

"We are the Time Force Power Rangers." The Pink Time Force Ranger said.

"Time Force Power Rangers?" The Goldar asked.

"What kind of name is that?" Rocky asked.

"We are Power Rangers from the future." The Red Time Force Ranger said.

This shocked the zombies as well as the White Ranger and Ninjor. "Future Power Rangers?!" Kat yelled.

"That’s right. We have been sent here to the past to stop you zombies from starting a Zombie Apocalypse that will destroy our future." The Blue Time Force Ranger said.

"And the only way to stop it from happening is to destroy you walking corpses." The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

"Ah, so what if you’re Power Rangers from the future. You’re no match for us." Spider-Man said.

"Tommy, we have to help these Time Force Power Rangers to destroy these zombies. I know it’s going to be hard, but you have to understand that our friends are already dead, and their bodies have been taken over by these flesh eating monsters." Ninjor said.

"I know your right, Ninjor. The friends that we know are now gone. In order to save the world from a Zombie Apocalypse, we need to put these zombies down for good." The White Ranger said.

"Remember everyone. We can’t let them bite us, or else we’ll become zombies like them." The Green Time Force Ranger told everyone.

"I’m getting so hungry. Let’s eat these Time Force Power Rangers already." Adam said.

"And along with eating Tommy and Ninjor too." Kat said.

"Bring it on you freaks." The Quantum Ranger said.

--------

So there you have it.

Notes:

-Both Tommy/White Ranger and the Zombie Power Rangers are powered by the Ninja Coins.

-The Zombie Power Rangers are still suited up, but they don’t have their helmets on.

-Zombie Spider-Man doesn’t have the Cosmic Powers. But he can use veins and arteries as webbing.

-The Red Time Force Ranger can use the Battle Warrior Armor.

-The Quantum Ranger can use the Quantum Mega Battle Armor.

-Both Tommy/White Ranger and the Zombie Power Rangers can use the Metallic Armor.

Who do you think will win?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:29 AM

Learn More About
Tommy Oliver
Read more about Tommy Oliver at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bandai America Links: Wikipedia Tommy Oliver site Power Rangers Central Green Ranger MySpace site

Time Force Power Rangers
Read more about Time Force Power Rangers at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Power Rangers Universe Tokustatsu Central

Ninjor
Read more about Ninjor at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

MIghty Morphin Power Rangers
Read more about MIghty Morphin Power Rangers at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bandai Links: MMPR Wiki entry MMPR at IMDb MMPR-Power Rangers Central

Zombie Spider-Man
Read more about Zombie Spider-Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia Marvel Database Marvel Universe

Goldar
Read more about Goldar at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

#3 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, tv, movies, the rest of the internet and cracking of the wise.

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:01 AM

The zombie rangers and Goldar get shot down. Spider-man will be the biggest threat due to his speed and may infect some of them but since he is decaying he will probably go down eventually. It may be decided on the time force rangers willingness to kill their own friends if needed. Hopefully Eric wont get bitten as he could pull the trigger on any of the others if he has to.

#4 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

I think now that they understand the stake, The good guys will proably pull out their zords and vaporize the zombies. I doubt the zombies can call the ninja zords. It's the only way to stop the zombie domino effect.

#5 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:35 PM

I think now that they understand the stake, The good guys will proably pull out their zords and vaporize the zombies. I doubt the zombies can call the ninja zords. It's the only way to stop the zombie domino effect.

Well to let you know, I was thinking about the next match being a zord fight.

#6 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

I figured you might be going that way. I noticed you put in some more megazords. But for a suggestion, if you bring in the VR Troopers and lesser known characters, try to put up a video with the setup because I've never seen that show. It will help with voting.

#7 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

I figured you might be going that way. I noticed you put in some more megazords. But for a suggestion, if you bring in the VR Troopers and lesser known characters, try to put up a video with the setup because I've never seen that show. It will help with voting.

Ok, I’ll do that. Hopefully I can find video clips of the VR Troopers and the other lesser known characters on YouTube.

#8 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:00 AM

Good set-up, Venom.

I think the Time Force Rangers can win this. Zombie Spidey is still quicker and stronger than these Rangers, but he and the other zombies are likely a bit fatigued from the previous fight. The Time Force Rangers can take out the newly-zombiefied Morphin Rangers, then help out Tommy and Ninjor with Zombie Spidey and Goldar.

#9 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:33 AM

Good setup. Tommy and Time Force have this match won.

#10 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B Good chapter arc.
B
SCORE
Tommy Oliver and Time Force Power Rangers and Ninjor: 10
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers and Goldar and Zombie Spider-Man: 21
FPA: 3.0

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Zombie Power Rangers Saga, Part 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users