53 replies to this topic

#1 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:07 PM

“Don’t leave me! Don’t leave me!” A security guard immortal yells in fear. Following him is a African-American male wearing all black with a vicious look through his shades. The hunter leaps off the building as he chuckles to himself, he arches his back as he swings his legs upward and back flipping his body. He lands on the solid ground and extends his specialized gun on his right side. His right index finger squeezes the trigger twice and two silver bullets turns that running vampire in to ash. “Sucker.” Stated Blade as he places his gun back in to it’s holster. The other 4 vampires that were on the run went in to the sewers the cap shuts which gets Blade’s attention. He jogs to the sewer lid, opening it up, then jumps inside the darkness of the underground. He stands upright and draws his two guns this time, prepared to face whatever is lurking in these sewers.

Splashing of water is heard as the 4 vampires look behind them to make their escape. “Stop stop stop!” Yells the one who is running behind. The one of the other vampires stated with frustration “F**k stopping we need to keep moving now!” the keep their running on deeper in to the sewers and coming about a group of men in normal clothing. The four vampires bend their knees and ducking seeing what the men are up to. Some have AK’s, some are playing cards, while others are looking at the map of the city. One of the vampire states. “This can be an easy meal for all of us.” A wicked grin slips past the lips of they all reveal themselves. “Ah! Hello gentlemen.” The walk in boldly as one of the vampires flips over the table of a card game. But the twenty plus men that are there stay silent. “We come for a little taste.” Said one of the vampires. Clacking of brown boots are heard on the hard floor, a short male with long brown locks, wearing a key necklace steps inside the room. His hues looking toward the four intruders.

“May I help you?” The English accent of Lucian fills the room and his loyal men froze in fear of him. One vampire steps forward and hisses at the saying of Lucian. “We’ve come to collect your blood and your heads for a snack.” Lucian slowly looks down as if he’s afraid, playing with the vampires to make them feel more dominant. Lucian mutters under his breath. “Deathdealers.” The vampire lowers his brows in a look of confusion. “A What?” Lucian didn’t move his head just his eyes shot up as a slow smile creeps over his lips. “Kill them.” The twenty plus men forms smiles of themselves and begin to change in to Lycans….Werewolves. The four vampires back up but completely surrounded but the pack of wolves. The attack fiercely. Lucian begins to walk away while telling his pack. “Make it quick.”

Limbs are torn, blood is spilled on the floor and walls while the intestines of the four vampires are laid across the bloody floors. Screams of agony is heard and Blade hears them. “What the f**k is going on?” He ran toward the seen and seeing the horror it is. He has seen some pretty horrific things but this….this takes the cake. He steps over the legs, arms, the rest of the body parts of the vampires he was pursuing. He can smile it, the freshness of these kills. The only thing they were missing was the heads of the vampires. Blade ponders this as to why and caught on quickly whoever or whatever did this wants to send a message to either the vampire leader, Damaskinous. So for right now he is thinking he may have made some allies….until “GROWL!” Blade quickly looks upward behind him over his left shoulder as Lycan jumps forward and sliding his thick sharp claws in The Daywalker’s shoulders and slamming him to the ground. “Grah!” Blade yells in pain. The werewolf lands on all fours and growls toward the hunter of Vampires.

Blade gets to one knee to keep his level sight with the Lycan who is crouched. “Come one motherf**ker.” The werewolf runs toward Blade and The Vampire Hunter slides on his feet and letting the werewolf pass him. Blade slides his two sided shuriken and open the chest of the Lycan, it falls to the ground dead. “grrrrr.” “grrrrr.” “grrrr.” “HOWL” a Lycan howls and 5 others come out of the shadows and surrounding Blade. He leaps in the air and pulls out both his guns, he blasts downward toward the massive wolves with multiple bullets hitting their chest and heads. He lands and begins to scout the area.

Lucian and a few others return after delivering the dead vampires heads to the castle of the Deathdealers. Lucian walks in and seeing Blade stand triumphant over his fallen comrades. Lucian looks toward Blade. “You Deathdealers come pretty quick.” Blade frowns through his shades and responds. “Deathdealer? Oh I’m a Deathleader alright to blood sucking bastards. And now your hairy dogs just got on my hit list to eliminate next.” Lucian walks forward him with a chuckle. “Oh really? You expect me to believe you kill your kind, Deathdealer?” Blade stayed silent and points his right gun and blasts the two Lycan men in their foreheads before they even thought of changing. Lucian snarls under his breath as he looks over his right shoulder of his dead men after Blade shot them in cold blood. “Yeah.” Blade then answered Lucian’s question after his last action. The Leader of the Lycan’s looks toward Blade who fires toward Lucian. The Werewolf Leader tips over the steel table and the bullets are stopped. Blade ran out of the bullets from one gun and Lucian found his opening.

“My turn.” He runs toward Blade and spears the Hybrid to the ground Lucian’s fist draws back and slamming his fist repeatedly in to Blade’s face. “You don’t need these.” States Lucian as he grips the two guns and breaks them in his palms with ease. Blade press his left foot in to Lucian’s chest and kicking him off. Blade kips up and rubbing his blood that was drawn from his mouth. He reaches behind him and unsheathes his katana. “Bring it on.” Blade told Lucian in a demanding tone. The Elder Werewolf slightly smiles “Oh, lovely I get to murder a Deathdealer.”
The run toward each other and begin their clash.

(It’s Blade with his katana and his throwing shuriken vs Lucian with his wrist sword and can turn in to a werewolf at will whenever he wants. Fight takes place in the sewers. Before Blade even knew about Nomak and the advanced vampires. I did the movie version of Blade so it can be more equal. Sorry for any typos and you all enjoy the read.)

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:07 PM

Learn More About
Blade
Read more about Blade at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Blade imdb page Blade (the movie) imdb page Blade imdb page

Lucian
Read more about Lucian at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sony Links: Wikipedia Underworld Wiki Heroes & Monsters

#3 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

Blade may be in trouble here. Lucian battles Death Dealers superior to Blade physically in every way and has done so for a very long time I believe. Good setup and I am leaning toward Lucian here. Lucian also has the experience advantage.

#4 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, tv, movies, the rest of the internet and cracking of the wise.

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:04 AM

Wait Death Dealers > Daywalker. Are you sure about that?

#5 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:40 PM

Xenerack5, Blade has all the strengths of a vampire but none of their weakenesses he's not actually physically superior to a vampire, like for example if you take all the weakenesses of a vampire away from a vampire then that vampire would be equal to Blade. He's just harder to kill because he doesn't have their weakenesses. But Deathleaders have more experience. Blade is like....I think 90 to 100+ something years old (somewhere around the age) While Deathdealers are about 3, 4, 500+ years old. I think he has a chance as much as Lucian does. Blade did kill the blood god that Frost turned in to while Lucian beat Viktor the strongest elder of that universe. So, I think it can go either way.

#6 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:38 PM

Viktor isn't the Strongest Elder but other than that, that sounds about right.

#7 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, tv, movies, the rest of the internet and cracking of the wise.

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

Well when Lucian beat Victor he was missing the 1400 years of experience and regeneration which made him such a boss in the first movie. And Death Dealors can make some mess up something major when the plot calls for it. Seline was 700 years old and she feinted when Lucian stabbed her in the arm.
As for experience well Blade squared up to Dracula who was thousands of years old and beat Frost who had become a god.
Add that to his habit of wiping out dozens of vamps at once and Lucian seems a little bit outclassed. Even he with all his badassitude could be overwhelmed by a sufficient number of enemies.

#8 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

Blade won against the Blood God Frost due to P.I.S/ Comic or Movie mechanics, rather than any particular skill on his part.

If he didn't just happen to have that special anti vampire serum, that just magically happened to be effective against Frost, then Blade and the rest of the world would've been nothing more than a snack, and the same could be said for his fight against Dracula.

For the fight, it's pretty good, didn't notice any particular spelling errors, and the characterisation seemed to be fairly good, it kept me entertained, so an A from me.

And Lucian wins due to more experience, and being physically superior, by a fair margin.

#9 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:45 AM

Frost was bitch smacking Blade with ease and outclassing him physically in all aspects. Funny Dracula was suppose to be the most powerful but Frost still seems superior. Blade to his credit fought Dracula and kept up with him for a good portion of the fight. Frost would have killed Blade while Blade and Dracula is up in the air.

Maybe I am wrong and I don't remember the Dracula fight too well since its been a while.

#10 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:50 AM

Dracula was toying with Blade as well.

#11 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:55 AM

Wait.

What is this.

P.I.S.?

IT CAN'T BE.

#12 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

I know I've been here for years but....what the eff is P.I.S? Lol. But what people are saying is accurate. You're right Jaeger, I think Corvinus is the strongest since he did birth vampires and werewolfs. But Viktor is definitely second to him. Though in Rise of the Lycans, Viktor was a lot younger it he might have still been older than Blade.

bigballer, well the Blade vs Dracula fight was....just really bad. But most of the fight, yes Dracula was toying with Blade until Blade stabbed him with the cure (much like he did to Frost, it was a special weapon to defeat him).

But still I think Blade has a fighting chance this is fight. The fight is taking place after he killed Frost but before he fought Nomak. Add that to his record of vampires he killed, I say he has a chance against Lucian because Blade did fight Frost who also had more experience than Blade.

#13 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:09 PM

So I am saying I think in my personal opinion it can go either way.

#14 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:20 PM

No.

Marcus would have been the most powerful Vampire Elder, considering he is the First Vampire and was the one who turned Viktor.

William and Marcus would be second to their father and Viktor to them.

And Alexander Corvinus didn't birth Vampires and Lycans - that fell to his two aforementioned sons.

And PIS is plot induced stupidity, i.e. explains what has happened that shouldn't have happened. All for the sake of the plot/movie/story.

#15 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

Lucian probably wins, but i think Blade would probably he his toughest challenge yet.

#16 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

Lucian has pretty impressive feats, but nothing that puts him heads and shoulders above Blade in my opinion. He has the experience edge, but I don't recall seeing him showing any blatant physical superiority to Blade at his peak.

And remember that experience, will, at some point, have diminishing returns. You can only get so good at swordplay. And a lot of those hundreds of years that Lucian has been around seemed to consist of guerrilla warfare and leadership, not just "RAWR FIGHT VAMPIRES ALL DAY LONG". If you actually compare the performance of the two in their respective hand-to-hand fights, their skills seem to be about on par.

And are we forgetting that Blades' weapons are made of silver?

Not saying Blade would win definitively, but I think he's got a definite shot at it. I'd say it's more or less a toss-up.

#17 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

Forgot abut his weapons being made of silver... Blade might win, actually. But probably not, considering the centuries of battle Lucian has been through, his fighting skills, his ruthlessness and his superhuman physicality. It would be a bloody hard fight for both men, but eventually i can see Lucian winning. Maybe.

#18 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

Forgot abut his weapons being made of silver... Blade might win, actually. But probably not, considering the centuries of battle Lucian has been through, his fighting skills, his ruthlessness and his superhuman physicality. It would be a bloody hard fight for both men, but eventually i can see Lucian winning. Maybe.

Both have plenty of fighting skills and have been fighting for a long time. Blade is every bit as ruthless as Lucian is. Agreed on the last; like I said, it's a toss-up.

#19 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:16 PM

And Death Dealors can make some mess up something major when the plot calls for it. Seline was 700 years old and she feinted when Lucian stabbed her in the arm.

I'm pretty sure Selene was stabbed through the shoulder, not in the arm. Stabbed through the shoulder in the same way Achilles stabbed Boagrius in the film Troy, the near 7-footer who was around 400lbs. Selene would have died in less than ten seconds if she was anything less than what she was; that was the kind of blow that pierces major arteries, even organs.

#20 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

Both have plenty of fighting skills and have been fighting for a long time. Blade is every bit as ruthless as Lucian is. Agreed on the last; like I said, it's a toss-up.

Blade has his martial arts skills but less experience in battle overall, and i think Lucian is more ruthless, Blade controls his actions more, he doesn't let his animalistic side lose as much as Lucian does, but i know what you mean. It is a very close fight.

I'm pretty sure Selene was stabbed through the shoulder, not in the arm. Stabbed through the shoulder in the same way Achilles stabbed Boagrius in the film Troy, the near 7-footer who was around 400lbs. Selene would have died in less than ten seconds if she was anything less than what she was; that was the kind of blow that pierces major arteries, even organs.

You're right, it was down through the shoulder, if you're referring to the bit when Lucian stabs her in the car. Also, she didn't faint, at least not straight away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users