• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:I like reading comics, watching movies, and doing other teenage activities. Football rules.

Star Wars is on my list of favorite movies, along with Matrix and Independence Day.

I am learning to write comic scripts. My goal in life is to become a comic writer for Marvel Comics.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

I didn't see a post for members to discuss the events on the home page of the website, so I thought I would start one.

The deer crossing sign call seemed like too good an opportunity to not make fun of it here.

Personally, I found it to be hilarious and still physically make my head ache at the same time.

#2 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

Well she had a good point. I mean where does the government get off thinking it can place deer crossing signs in heavy traffic areas. I'd even go further.

Every time I speed by my local elementary school its near a children crossing zone and I inevitably end up getting two or three of those little buggers stuck in my windshield. Why would the government put these children crossings so close to a high traffic area where a ton of dangerous minivans are always driving around at 8 am and 4 pm. I mean just move the signs!

Of course this is Obama's fault; he's trying to cater to the leftist deer agenda and always coddles those child-hugging hippies. I'm telling you, where is it going to stop? I'll bet you he probably wants the government to start funding those child habitats, and will start taking away all our guns to get the deer vote. It's despicable.

#3 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:I like reading comics, watching movies, and doing other teenage activities. Football rules.

Star Wars is on my list of favorite movies, along with Matrix and Independence Day.

I am learning to write comic scripts. My goal in life is to become a comic writer for Marvel Comics.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

All all the poor ducks are forgotten apart in this disaster

#4 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:21 PM

Every time I speed by my local elementary school its near a children crossing zone and I inevitably end up getting two or three of those little buggers stuck in my windshield. Why would the government put these children crossings so close to a high traffic area where a ton of dangerous minivans are always driving around at 8 am and 4 pm. I mean just move the signs!

#5 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

I see what you did there.

#6 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators