#41 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:08 AM

And why do you want him to do this? To give the Pred a better chance at his fights 'cause it'll have more experience? Like I said, a shallow improvement for a shallow reason.

#42 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

Another good set-up, LEGACY, and interesting matchup.

I'm pretty sure the Wakandan guards have tech that could take out that laser grid (enough vibranium could almost easily absorb it), as well as weaponry that could handle the Elder Predator. Given that Cetanu has challenged the Black Panther directly, though, T'Challa's men aren't likely to interfere here.

This could be a pretty tough fight. BP's likely the more skilled of the two combatants, but the Elder's much stronger and likely quicker. That and the Elder's own combat skills/experience could render the skill gap almost irrelavent. BP could use his vibranium weapons to damage/destroy many of Cetanu's own weapons, but he's got no answer for the Smart Disc.

In the end, I think Cetanu eventually wins this. Whether he actually claims a trophy at the end, though, may be another matter.

#43 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:53 AM

Regarding the Smart Disc, if the field of energy it creates around the edge is just that, around the edge, then it's still possible to break it with a Vibranium weapon by hitting it in the middle.

#44 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B Okay, so far you've managed to fixiate more on the Yautja mythos, and perhaps even created an OC based on the mythos which Steve Perry had utilized. Excellent choice in that, and also good choice in also giving this Elder some perks such as him using Ninjutsu as part of his skill arsenal. However, I do think that it would be good if you made these perks and talents made mentioned of in the set up rather than hinted, and be a bit more clearer on that.
B Good matchup.
A
SCORE
Black Panther: 14
Elder Predator: 25
FPA: 3.3

#45 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B Okay, so far you've managed to fixiate more on the Yautja mythos, and perhaps even created an OC based on the mythos which Steve Perry had utilized. Excellent choice in that, and also good choice in also giving this Elder some perks such as him using Ninjutsu as part of his skill arsenal. However, I do think that it would be good if you made these perks and talents made mentioned of in the set up rather than hinted, and be a bit more clearer on that.
B Good matchup.
A
SCORE
Black Panther: 14
Elder Predator: 25
FPA: 3.3

I will come up with the next part here sometime today 10/16/12

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users