5 replies to this topic

#1 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

It was like any other day on Earth, the Autobots had just gained their first Omega Key. Megatron was able to smash Optimus Prime's Starsaber to bits but the Autobots managed to get away with the Omega Key much to Megatron's dismay. Knockout reported that there was another human that wanted to meet the Decepticon Leader, after Cyrus failed him, Megatron wasn't so sure if he were to trust a human.

"Lord Megatron" Knockout said "This human that wants to meet you has no ties with the ones that dissected Breakdown. I believe he has something that can finish off the Autobots.

Megatron snarls at Knockout "How many times must I tell you Knockout? The Human Factor always favors the Autobots."

"I know Lord Megatron" Knockout said "But this one seems smarter then those human kids."

Megatron hears this and sighs "Very well Knockout, I'll meet him."

Dr. Eggman strolls in at Knockout's command.

Megatron then realizes the man "Knockout! You didn't tell me that the human was Dr. Ivo Robotnic, the greatest Scientific Genius in the world!"

Knockout shrugs "Well I wasn't aware you heard of him my Lord."

Megatron actually for once really decided to gain the Scientist's trust "So Dr...What brings you here?"

Dr. Eggman replies "Why, Lord Megatron, I came to offer my services to you, with my knowledge I could upgrade your soldiers as well, but if you must know my Empire is yours to command and-" he pauses pressing a button "Presenting to you Lord Megatron the Death Egg!"

"You built that thing?" Knockout asked.

Dr. Eggman nodded "Yes, with a flick of a switch I can have it do anything you want, cause dead volcanoes to erupt with even more dangerous power, earthquakes and with your technology it could destroy the planet Earth!"

Megatron looks at the Death Egg "Interesting object you have there Dr. May I ask what you want in return for helping me?"

"Half of the Earth" Dr. Robotnic said.

Metal Sonic was right at his side and Megatron notices him "So what is this Dr?"

Dr. Eggman answers "One of my greatest inventions Metal Sonic! He has the ability to copy one's abilities and weapons. He is able to give my greatest enemy, Sonic a run for his money. Anyway, I'll make you a deal you can't refuse, I have an army of my greatest robots prepared to defend the Death Egg-"

"What for?" Megatron asked.

Dr. Eggman answers "The Autobots might try to destroy my Death Egg, and their assault I'll be waiting for"

Megatron smiles "So it's a trap hugh?"

Dr. Eggman nods "Yes, with my greatest of all robot creations the Autobots shall have to go threw them all including Metal Sonic and my Death Egg Robo"

At this Dr. Eggman shows them the Death Egg Robo "It's complete and I'll pilot it as a last resort if the Autobots manage to get past all of my robot creations."

Metal Sonic turns "But Dr, isn't the Death Egg Robo's destruction the Death Egg's weakness?"

Dr. Eggman nods "Yes, it is, but with the help of the Decepticons, that weakness might not be exploited."

"Consider the upgrade done" Megatron said "And I'll accept this plan. Knockout!"

Knockout walks forward "Yes, Lord Megatron?"

Megatron answers "Have Soundwave help you while you upgrade the Death Egg and Dr. Robotnic's Death Egg Robo with Decepticon technology. That will be our part."

Dr. Eggman looks at Megatron "Oh and when the Autobots are destroyed, can I ask of you a favor?"

"Sure" Megatron said "What is it?"

"Once the Autobots are destroyed, how about helping me eliminate that pesky Hedgehog."

Megatron nods "Consider that done, but once after the trap is successful and all of the Autobots are destroyed."

Dr. Eggman nods his head, and moments later the Decepticons fully upgrades the Death Egg so that the Death Egg Robo if it was destroyed wouldn't cause the Death Egg to sink back to the Earth, they also made sure to give the Death Egg Robo upgrades to with Decepticon weaponry. Then with a flick of a switch chaos started to form on Earth. Angen Fowler managed to get to the Autobots explaining about a new threat in the name of Dr. Eggman and the Autobots were off to engage it unaware they were falling for a trap.

As soon as they got there they were greeted by all of Dr. Robotnic's greatest robot creations, from Silver Sonic, a fully upgraded E100-Beta, to Metal Sonic.

"Autobot fools!" Metal Sonic spoke to the Autobots "You are unwise to challenge Dr. Robotnic. You're journey to protect earth from the Decepticons is over!"

Optimus Prime and the Autobots with him aim their weapons "We'll see about that Autobots, let's give them our best shot!

Which side wins, Eggman has all of his GREATEST Robot creations with him and is waiting the Autobots in his new and improved Death Egg, he does have at least 4 Chaos Emeralds with him just in case he needs it in the Death Egg. The Autobots are from the Transformers Prime series and consist of the following Optimus Prime, Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Wheeljack (Somehow they managed to get him for the mission) and the new Autobot that joined them Smokescreen. Can the Autobots pull off a win? Or will Eggman and the Decepticon gain a victory?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

Learn More About
Dr. Eggman
Read more about Dr. Eggman at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sega Links: Wikipedia Eggman Empire Sega of America

The Autobots
Read more about The Autobots at Wikipedia
Official Site: Transformers Official Site Links: wikipedia Autobots official site Robots in Disguise

#3 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

Depends on how he uses the Chao Emeralds, a wild card he contains. Alone, the Autobots are likely to win. But Eggman has tech that can take them down, but with using the Chaos Emeralds. On the other hand, one can only imagine Optimus Prime with the power of the chaos Emeralds...

#4 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

Good to see at least one of the few people here that has seen Transformers: Prime is using its characters in matches. Good set-up.

TF: Prime's Autobots are very resourceful, but the combined forces of the Deceptions and Eggman with those Chaos Emeralds may be too much for even them to overcome. Having the Death Egg upgrade the Decepticons' weapons just puts Team 1 that much more over the top.

#5 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

Probably the Autobots. Eggman's robots can't even take down a blue hedgehog in shoes for christ sake!

#6 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B Pretty good story, but it could've used a bit more proofreading.
A
SCORE
Dr. Eggman: 5
The Autobots: 11
FPA: 3.5

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dr. Eggman, Autobots Transformers Prime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users