No replies to this topic

#1 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:43 AM

Since I have a tendency to get bored, I've decided to set up some real-time rp fighting, for me and everyone else interested.

It'll take place on Mibbit(anyone that needs assistance with accessing it, just send me a pm).

Rules:
Character Selection: One of the two fighters picks the character he will be using, his opponent then has 5 minutes to pick his character. The Third party present, will make a judgement call on whether or not the character(2nd one picked) is too powerful. Outside opinions can be called on to help make the judgement.

Posting/Making your move: You must make your move within 5 minutes of your opponent's last move. Failing to do so, will result in your opponent being allowed to make a second move(and you taking his first move without any attempt to dodge or block).

Misc.: There must be a minimum of 3 people present for a fight to take place(the two fighters, and a third party in case of an argument, or need for a ruling of some sort).

Any specific limitations or rules for a singular fight, can be hashed out between the fighters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users