#21 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

For someone who advises people to read, please tell me...where exactly in this thread did I call you immature?

#22 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

Its funny how soo many people are getting offened when we are just having a discussion, grow up seriously. What does my spelling have anything to do with that I said? Nothing. Like this site sickens me because no matter what topic i talk about people just insult me for no reason.

Side note dont you or Silver surfer ever talk about my *vulgarity*ing parents do you hear me? No one disrespected anyone here not did anyone disrespect you but as anything here comes Nova, Here comes Hayes(its funny that you who believe in conspiricies and was recently mocked for that have the audacity to try to mock me....for what? who knows), The people who agreed with me agreed so whats the problem? I said share your thoughts on spanking, its either your for it or not. I would have turned out differently you say? I graduated on time with a 3.8 GPA and I attend college, Dude I'm 18, how much different could i turn out? What, I could have NOT went to college? like i dont get what you and silver surfer are trying to hint at? I grew up with both parents, I was spanked, I never been to jail, never even had a close call, graduated, have a job and attend collge and even through that I smoke marijuana. I'm pretty sure I dont think I could have turned out better unless you want to say that smoking weed stopped me from geting a 4.0.

I even said sated what Nilan said about how its pretty dumb to say people who do beat children are a certain way. God forbid if I was a democrat I would be made fun of, if i said I liked candy people would find a way to make it bad, I could say I like god and people would turn that bad as well. stop getting caught up into how a person spells and just accepts a persons views(i see alot of you have issues with that)but call me immature. wow I said it can go either way and you have the right to do whatever you like I(and 4 others)just think spanking should be an option. Sorry if I respect your opinion but you dont mine.

@Force_Echo I said dont speak on my parents!!! Im in school making myself better with good grades I just smoke like WTF, the smoking part makes me a bad person? I would think the part of me being in school would at least count for something.and I smoke throughout high school but it didnt stop my scholarship.

@Nova no one disrespected you or even discussed you, yet you hopped in this convo and went straight for me. even the staments I posted said that its ok to do both but somehow that was dumb. Which one of my opinions were dumb? Spanking kids? Kids bullying kids? Like you guys are just talking and not actually reading what I wrote, which you blatantly say you dont read my messages then you respond to them? That doesn't sound stupid to you?

For example I can say "I hate Nazis they were the worst people on earth, I have friends that are Jewish and that saddens me what they went through" and you read "I hate Jews" Like if you actually READ what I wrote it wasn't foolish, or dumb, or random, it was thought out and it gave my reasons why I think spankings work and why its a 50/50 thing. Like Nova don't you find it odd that no matter where I go you go there to mock me? and then call me immature thought you follow me just to start stuff? You literally came in this convo trolling you added nothing to this convo.

Or Hayes why is it that you can understand how dumb it is for people to mock you on what you believe to turn around and do the SAME thing? People mocked you about saying you believe in conspiricies(who cares) and then you turn right around and tell me "oh you dont have kids so you shouldnt speak on how to raise kids when I(XMAN4LIFE)have them" like do you hear how crazy that sounds?

"Oh you dont have an iphone so dont speak on the case you would use, until you get one"?????? That sounds beyond foolish. While I get slack for saying even a watered down version of spanking compared to Rakai'Thwei? But of course no one would say anything to him or anyone else.

Rakai'Thwei says to pimp smack kids
I say spank them when all else fails and THAT is bad?

Please please please please READ READ READ READ what I wrote and not be biased asshole who are still salty about what I do in my past time(weed)like wow

Lets all look at the first bold statement then take a look at the second. Ironic huh?

We didn't call you immature because no one needs to say it for it to be common knowledge. Take your own advice, "getting offened when we are just having a discussion, grow up seriously." -xman4life-

Also with your grammar and spelling there is no way you got a 3.8 or 4.0. Your after school hobbies must be getting in the way of your brain functions.

#23 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

Flame war will soon be closed. Topic discussions won't. Take your pick.

#24 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:22 PM

please close it because this topic is pointless

#25 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

Right. Well, xman, I never said anything about your parents. I just said if I was your parent, you'd get hit a lot more. I said the same thing to Rakai. I refuse to believe you got a 3.8 GPA because you don't carry yourself like that. You type like you're a god damn retard and your reading comprehension mirrors that. See, people on this site always complain "Hey, why does no one respect me? Everyone says I'm dumb". It's because that's how you carry yourself. If you type like you're an idiot, you'll be treated like an idiot, no matter the opinion or the content of the post. Xman, go get some reading comprehension and then come back to this thread.

Poor reading comprehension, another reason I'll beat my kids.

#26 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

Right. Well, xman, I never said anything about your parents. I just said if I was your parent, you'd get hit a lot more. I said the same thing to Rakai. I refuse to believe you got a 3.8 GPA because you don't carry yourself like that. You type like you're a god damn retard and your reading comprehension mirrors that. See, people on this site always complain "Hey, why does no one respect me? Everyone says I'm dumb". It's because that's how you carry yourself. If you type like you're an idiot, you'll be treated like an idiot, no matter the opinion or the content of the post. Xman, go get some reading comprehension and then come back to this thread.

Poor reading comprehension, another reason I'll beat my kids.

Dude this is a comic book site, I dont even care to put on spell check because what does a mispelled word have anything to do with the discussion? Like your completely missing the statement because your trying to judge someone off of the littlest things. I said multiple times that it is just my preference for discipline, but if you dont do it its ok. You you guys come in and completely derail the thread discussing me and not the topic. Nova first post was an insult, he added nothing to the thread,there is a word for that and its called trolling. You know what im talking about in my posts but being "funny" is so much easier than using reason and logic. I have said alot of things that if spoken no one could have a problem but again being "funny" is the easiest thing to do.

I could type a very thought out message but god forbid if I mispelled something then it's, "ohh you dont have a 3.8 GPA" and im like well what did you think of what I said outside of the mispelled word? "um i didnt read it" then say I'm "perpetually stupid" when if you actually read what I said regarding spankings 5(silver surfer added) other people agreed with discipline. I have been in 3 other thread where people have pointed out "why are you guys jumping on him" even in this thread Nilan said people who do spank kids are just as logically as people who dont and to judge someone because they do is stupid. But I have noticed that it doesnt matter what I type here certain people are just assholes so why bother.

#27 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:02 AM

If you don't care enough about how you type, why should we care about what you type?

#28 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:58 AM

If you don't care enough about how you type, why should we care about what you type?

This guy. Also, don't include me in the list of people who condone spankings. I was spanked, but I really don't think it added anything to who I am. I don't plan on spanking my kids. There are ways to raise them right without spanking them and ways to raise them wrong while spanking them.

#29 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:51 PM

For the same reason you respond to things that don't include you, OR the fact that you "don't care"what I say yet somehow find a way to respond no matter what! Just the way of the world i guess, but I cant out grown this site, most people are biased and like to wank each other so it makes discussing comics pointless/impossible because people rather kiss peoples asses they never met online than disagree. So I will be leaving this site due to the fact this site is very nonproductive. Bye CBUB hello Comicvine.

#30 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:15 PM

"They'll come back, they always do."

-treacherous

#31 Nilan

Nilan

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

most people are biased and like to wank each other

Wanna meet up?

#32 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:54 AM

So, I want this thread to stay open, because it gets me a lot of likes. That said, nothing can top what Nilan said and this thread should be closed. With that said, we should keep it open so that when xman4life comes back, we can bump it and show him that he sucks.

#33 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:25 AM

Heh, Christmas came early this year. See ya when you get back Xman.

#34 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

oh i wont be and I will make sure of that by breaking all the rules and getting banned.

#35 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

Content deleted by moderator.

#36 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:03 PM

:mellow:

#37 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:10 PM

Can't say he wasn't warned.

#38 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

I wished the mighty ban hammer on him, people said I was crazy, but I knew it would work >< hahaha

#39 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

Someone should get on their phone, because I fucking called it. Christmas has indeed come early.

#40 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

Nova-San I called it first :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users