Photo
- - - - -

Deadpool vs. The Creeper from DC: Why hasn't this match happened at CBUB yet?

Deadpool Wade Wilson vs Creeper Jack Ryder CBUB?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:20 AM

No, not him.

Him.

I caught the Beware the Creeper episode of Batman: TAS yesterday. Though I've seen the ep before, it just occured to me yesterday how similar the Creeper and Deadpool actually are. Both men are psychotic, both of them have healing factors, and both of them are very agile.

Many people, especially the newer users, like to have Wade face off against Deathstroke or the Joker, but the Creeper actually has a good deal more in common with him than the other two. I'm not really looking for a debate on who would win here; I just know that this match needs to happen in CBUB. Just imagine the dialogue and the entertainment value this matchup would bring, if done right.

For those not familiar with DC's Creeper, here are some highlights from the aformentioned episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzr4-_yjcM4

Note: At about the 0:32 mark of the vid, Joker had already hit Jack Ryder with his patented laughing gas, hence why he's laughing when Joker throws him into the acid vat; the uploader just cut out that portion of the scene, perhaps to make the 10-minute time limit. The combination of the gas and the acid is what turned Ryder into the Creeper here.

#2 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, fencing, and more.

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:40 AM

That's a great match idea actualy, both are nuts

#3 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

I remember him now that you showed that clip. He was in the Brave New World comic I read plus I do remember seeing that Batman episode with him. I didn't even know he had his own comic. Must have been short lived.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deadpool, Wade, Wilson, vs, Creeper, Jack, Ryder, CBUB?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users