#21 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:36 PM

"Well, spiritual lady, our oppressive government is going to be better than Loki's." the pilots say in unison.

#22 nrdman

nrdman

42*Pi*(Over 9000!)=My Sweetroll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

"When did Fury hire these two? Hmm, better keep an eye on them"

Coulson tries to figure if these guys are real S.H.I.E.L.D. agents or just some imposters.

#23 Jeremi

Jeremi

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:01 PM

"It would be better then the one we have now were only mutants are being hunted by the government." She replied in a standoffish way before falling silent once again. A bit too harsh, Spiral thought to herself. Fury had after all helped her and her sister to start anew here in New York after all. Emotions were flaring over, concern for her sister...she had been in the city when this attack had started. Spiral hoped she was smart enough to keep her head done and survive.

#24 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:17 PM

"Your kind do have quite a few egotistical psychopaths who lower the mutant race's reputation as a whole." Moon Knight stated, eyes transfixed on the city below them.

"Not saying that justifies the general populace's treatment of the race, but Magneto and his supporters' terrorism doesn't help improve the mutants' standing in their eyes. And unfortunately, a good number of them are too simple to understand that one man's actions don't mirror those of an entire race."

#25 ND7

ND7

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

Gambit chuckled at the comments his card garnered. "Heh. Well les' jus' say you are lucky, you dun't have to touch." He said before placing the card back in his pocket. It seemed he was content with himself for now anyway. That is until he heard de spider speak up. Turning to look up at where Spiderman was, he snickered.
"Dat what you stickin wit? Prefer dis trench coat myself. Comes in handy.", Remy quipped while turning to look at Spiral.

"Dat's just our luck. And fodder? Gambit ain't no fodder. I'm just an honest man living in a dishonest world."

#26 Jeremi

Jeremi

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

Spiral would give Moon Knight a briefest of glares before she chuckled. "Simple...not the word I would have chosen."

Then she turned her attention towards Gambit. "And a man who would leave his team mates behind the moment he felt that the battle would become too much."

#27 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

"This is one heck of a team..." Pilot #1 remarks sarcastically.

#28 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:18 PM

Gambit's eyes flared at the comment. "I tink you got Gambit confused wit somebody else.",

#29 a guy

a guy

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:heavy metal nerdy stuff Warhammer 40k

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:18 PM

"Just stay out of my damn way-that goes for all of ya!" Juggernaut replied to the pilot "And Gambit? Stop flirting!"

#30 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

"Yo, helmet-head, don't make me put you on a shorter leash." Pilot nĂºmero uno responds to Juggernaut.

#31 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:23 PM

"There's a whole lot of testosterone pumping in this room right now," Spider-Man muttered. He opted to crawling along the ceiling toward a darker corner. In his less noticeable position, he glanced at Gambit. "Trench coats are last year. It's all about the skintight spandex. And mister pilot... I forget, who survives if this bird falls, the guy with webs, or the normal dude with no powers whatsoever? Just saying," he noted, tone cryptic, yet amused.

#32 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

"Please. I'm an ace pilot. No way this baby's gonna crash."

#33 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:32 PM

"Please. I'm an ace pilot. No way this baby's gonna crash."

"These webs can get pretty sticky," Spider-Man noted, a smirk beneath the ebony mask. "And accidents happen!" The pilot was beginning to grow on the arachnid.

#34 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

"So much tension....clearly Fury was hoping that most of it would be aimed at these Chito guys or whatever." Bullseye speaks up, just for the hell of it. It might help...he figured it likely would not. Either way he kept the toothpick in his mouth as he entertained the thought of ending it through someone's skull.

#35 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:36 PM

"Funny you mention that Lester. We got sights on the Stark tower, that's where we heading. Get yourselves ready, all of you." The pilot says, eyes glancing at everyone from the guy with the white skull emblazoned on his shirt to the man with the bright, red shades that hid his also red eyes. "Drop T-minus 3 minutes."

#36 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

"Any body want some roasted bunnies? I think I'll get some roasted bunnies after this."

Deadpool sat in the middle of everyone, his sword across his lap. As he sat there he played is pistol. Pointing it everyone as he said, "Im gonna shoot one little Chitauri in the chest, BANG! Then I'm gonna shoot one little Chitauri in the head BANG! Then I'm gonna shoot one in the A$$, BANG!" On the last sentence his gun went off inside the cabin of the Quinjet.

#37 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:49 PM

The pilots nearly jumped in their seats at the sound of the gunshot, but remembering their training and how durable the jet was built to be, they steeled themselves and calmed down. "Wilson, the hell are you doing?" one of them asked and the other opened the hatch to begin the drop.

#38 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:08 PM

Boris was too invested in his personal thoughts to notice what was going on around him. Though, what took him out of his trance was the rumbling of the hatch opening. He grins under the heavy helmet before quickly making his way towards the hatch. He grips a bar next to it, to keep himself stable as he waits for the que.

#39 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:17 PM

"Yo bucket head! Your back-up's here!" one of them says.

There was a brief crackle of static and then everyone could hear a voice resonating from their earpieces. "What, you guys stop for dry cleaning? Where you at?" Nova replies.

"Near Stark tower, approaching drop point." the pilot answers.

"Right. Tell them they better get the toys they brought to play with ready, cause this playdate is going south real quick. Blue Blazes!" Nova remarks. "Gotta go, that attack was too close."

"Blue Blazes? Can you believe that guy?" Pilot #1 asks.
"I know right? He's cocky and snarky and just plain unusual. Then again, the costumed bunch usually is." his partner replies. "Hatch fully open now. You fliers can head out now if you desire. Rest of you, the drop's in view. Hang tight."

#40 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

As the hatch started opening, Simon slowly opened his eyes, looking around from where he had been resting, ignoring the commotion in the plane. "That's my cue."

He looked at the group with a grin "See you on the ground." With that, he got up and jumped out of the hatch, taking to the air "Woohoo!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users