1 reply to this topic

#1 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:31 PM

People have probably noticed that RPs have a tendency to die/go stagnant. Hence, this idea.

Take a basic idea for a small group. I.e. a squad of ninja(konoha), a spec-ops group of armored soldiers(crysis or similar), an SG-team, etc..

Then, with that small group, you do a single mission.

A single mission for a small-ish group(I recommend no more than 4 people/players), doesn't really take very long, and thus has a pretty good chance of actually getting finished. And once that mission is over, the RP can be put on hiatus.

Next time someone wants to RP, that same idea can then be brought up again, gather a small group(whether the same group, or a new one), and launch a new mission. Rinse and repeat.

It's a simple concept, that can be good for both newbies and experienced RP'ers. and has a very high chance of actually getting completed.

Note: If someone actually takes and uses this idea, I would like to join for at least a single mission, depending on the universe of course.

#2 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:21 AM

I dont have time to start the whole thing but I would like to join it.

I have an idea. Its similar to a story I've been working on. It involves a team of six. All street level used for gov. missions.

Ex. characters (Captain America, Deathstroke, Hawkeye, Red Hood, Black Widow, and Deadshot)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users