• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:03 AM

kraven isn't immrotal...

Yes, currently, Kraven is immortal.

#22 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:batman, videogames, tv, comics

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

It'd be a pretty good fight. In some ways, it'd be along the lines of Batman taking on the Predator only without the advanced alien technology.

Kraven's "jungle serum" heightens all of his physical attributes to superhuman levels. He can lift up to 2 tons, can sprint at speeds for up to 60 miles her hour, has agility to make an Olympic gymnast sick with envy, enough endurance to exert himself for hours without getting tired and he's more durable than ordinary humans. Batman is an ordinary human, for all intents and purposes, whose physical attributes are heightened to the peak of human perfection.

While Kraven has the physical advantages, the advantages aren't so huge that Batman can't overcome them. While Kraven is superhuman, he's on the very low end of the superhuman spectrum. While Kraven's body is tough enough to take impact forces that would kill a normal human without injury to himself, such as taking Spider-Man's best blows, he can still be hurt by conventional stuff like bullets, knives, electricity, gas, etc.

Both men are extremely skilled martial artists as well. Kraven's physical attributes would give him an advantage, but Batman has his costume and utility belt full of gadgets. Kraven likes to employ gadgets as well sometimes, but they're mostly along the lines of primitive weaponry such as blow guns, spears, bolas, knives, etc.

Both men are also highly skilled trackers and hunters in their own ways as well. So, when it's all said and done, I don't think this will be a fight that's over with quickly. I see it sort of spreading out throughout the city with both men playing games of cat & mouse with one another. I could see them tracking one another, trying to set traps for each other, having a few brief confrontations here and there before they ultimately duke it out in one big brawl after several hours of just trying to test each other.

In the end, I see Batman taking the fight. Kraven won't make it easy for him and Bats will have to work hard to come out on top. But with Bats' skill combined with his resourcefulness, ingenuity and the gadgets he has at his command; I think he'll come out on top. Bruised, bloody and tired, but on top.

as you know batman uses darkness to his advantage, dodges almost all the blows, and has gadgets, like you said martial artist, very smart, let's just say batman wins in the end

#23 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

Yes, currently, Kraven is immortal.

i made this match and i say he isn't

#24 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:43 AM

The people who are saying that Batman wins, seems to be completely ignoring the fact that Kraven has time to prepare, and take Batman by surprise.

#25 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:04 AM

i made this match and i say he isn't

Marvel made the character, and they say he is.

#26 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:35 AM

The people who are saying that Batman wins, seems to be completely ignoring the fact that Kraven has time to prepare, and take Batman by surprise.

I'm not ignoring it. He's had worst.

#27 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:53 AM

I'm not ignoring it. He's had worst.

Oh?

When actually planning and preparing, doing his research and setting up an ambush/trap, Kraven took down Spider-Man.

The only similar scenario that Batman has been through(that I can remember) was with Bane, and that time Batman ended up with a broken back -.-

#28 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

Heh, what if Kraven replicates what he did to Parker after he defeated Spiderman here for Batman?

That would be interesting, someone destroying the Batman's reputation.

#29 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

"My fellow Gothamites, I'm pleased to tell you that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Kraven forever. We begin bombing in 5 minutes. Bruce Wayne, signing off."

#30 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:44 AM

People downplaying Kraven do know most recently Kraven actually captured Red Hulk right? Hell he even took a beating from Red Hulk I think and got smacked miles away when they were both dealing with that Mayan Tribe. Also Kraven is pretty much immortal like Kaine unless Spiderman kills them. Kraven is a excellent who with prep is more then capable of capturing Batman which he has here. Kraven has physical feats above human and is superior physically to Batman. Kraven captures and kills Batman. C for the setup. Nice try you just need to take your time more and watch for certain mistakes.

#31 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, tv, movies, the rest of the internet and cracking of the wise.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:51 AM

Kraven took down Red Hulk wow just wow. Sorry Batman this is gonna be a big one but you are dead.

#32 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:39 PM

People downplaying Kraven do know most recently Kraven actually captured Red Hulk right? Hell he even took a beating from Red Hulk I think and got smacked miles away when they were both dealing with that Mayan Tribe. Also Kraven is pretty much immortal like Kaine unless Spiderman kills them. Kraven is a excellent who with prep is more then capable of capturing Batman which he has here. Kraven has physical feats above human and is superior physically to Batman. Kraven captures and kills Batman. C for the setup. Nice try you just need to take your time more and watch for certain mistakes.

yes but that's different there is "cure" batman has no cure and as for kraven being immortal i don't think so plus in spiderman animated series he lost that "power" so in this case he's a normal guy i should've explained more in the plot ok

LISTEN UP

this takes place right after the first episode of spiderman animated series with kraven in it, so spidey "cured him of his power"

so lets say kraven goes out of jail, goes home, gets the offer, here we are

kraven (without power disease crap) v.s batman (fully rested and epic)

now yes kraven does have the advantage of suprise so i'd say he'd sneak up on batman stab him in the back or shoulder, then batman gets pissed and throws the knife aside now were here

pissed off batman v.s kraven without powers

#33 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:39 PM

Kraven took down Red Hulk wow just wow. Sorry Batman this is gonna be a big one but you are dead.

THE CURE a CURE is different from a man at peak ability ya know what *vulgarity* it you guys decide anyways

#34 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:59 PM

"now yes kraven does have the advantage of suprise so i'd say he'd sneak up on batman stab him in the back or shoulder, then batman gets pissed and throws the knife aside now were here"

He's more likely to hit Batman with a sedative, then cut his Bat-line while he's swinging away. Having him fall down in a prepared area(like he did with Spider-Man).

Or track down Batman's real identity, then take him down with a powerful sedative while he's Bruce Wayne.

Also, little things like Kraven not having his powers in this fight, are things you have to put in the setup.

With no information given in the setup, standard procedure is that it's the most recent version of the character, from the comics.

There's just the little problem with that, that Kraven wouldn't take the offer right after getting out of jail, if his powers weren't working. He would make sure to get a hold of the herbs to get his powers restored first. He's kinda arrogant, but he's not stupid.

#35 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:08 PM

"now yes kraven does have the advantage of suprise so i'd say he'd sneak up on batman stab him in the back or shoulder, then batman gets pissed and throws the knife aside now were here"

He's more likely to hit Batman with a sedative, then cut his Bat-line while he's swinging away. Having him fall down in a prepared area(like he did with Spider-Man).

Or track down Batman's real identity, then take him down with a powerful sedative while he's Bruce Wayne.

Also, little things like Kraven not having his powers in this fight, are things you have to put in the setup.

With no information given in the setup, standard procedure is that it's the most recent version of the character, from the comics.

There's just the little problem with that, that Kraven wouldn't take the offer right after getting out of jail, if his powers weren't working. He would make sure to get a hold of the herbs to get his powers restored first. He's kinda arrogant, but he's not stupid.

ok whatever dude i'm not forcing you to choose anyone just pointing things out

#36 Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:I like reading comics, watching movies, and doing other teenage activities. Football rules.

Star Wars is on my list of favorite movies, along with Matrix and Independence Day.

I am learning to write comic scripts. My goal in life is to become a comic writer for Marvel Comics.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

Heh, what if Kraven replicates what he did to Parker after he defeated Spiderman here for Batman?

That would be interesting, someone destroying the Batman's reputation.

Funny you mention that. In the trade paperback of that storyline, the author said that he originally wanted to do it with his run on Batman, not his run on Spiderman. But he never managed to work it in and did it later in his Spiderman run.

Just a fun fact I thought I'd share.

#37 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:55 PM

Holy shit.

Ninja'd by miles xD

#38 Justabox

Justabox

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:07 PM

Kraven beat Daredevil and Black Widow at the same time, he can take Batman.

#39 Guest_The Pickle_*

Guest_The Pickle_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

Oh?

When actually planning and preparing, doing his research and setting up an ambush/trap, Kraven took down Spider-Man.

The only similar scenario that Batman has been through(that I can remember) was with Bane, and that time Batman ended up with a broken back -.-

I just want to point out that Batman has beaten guys like Solomon Grundy, Superman, and only once did Bane break his back, in which case Batman ended up coming back and beating him anyways. Not saying Batman SHOULD win, Im only saying that some of his wins have been over heavier hitters than anything Kraven has overcome.

#40 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:31 PM

Batman didn't come back and beat Bane, Azrael did it while Wayne was recovering.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users