batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:batman, videogames, tv, comics

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:25 AM

Gotham City, 8:23 PM, 2012, Sionus Industires

It's a heavy storm outside the window of Blackmask's office. Lightning and rain clash in the dark clowds above, Blackmask prepares to go home when suddenly one of his guards slams open the large doors to his office.

Guard: Sir, we've spotted batman, he's just tooken out Blake and Mike, what do we do?

Blackmask stands still facing the window without turning.

Blackmask: YOU *vulgarity*ING RETARD!!! HOW DID HE CROSS OUR SHIPMENTS ONCE AGAIN!!

The guard cowers a little and whimpers out a response.

Guard: S- sorry Mr. Sionus, b- but he keeps taking us b- b- by su- sup- suprise.

Blackmask: I WANT HIM DEAD!! AND WHEN I SAY DEAD I MEAN HIS HEAD MOUNTED ON MY WALL KINDOF DEAD!!

Guard: W- well th- there is one man who can help.

Blackmask: SPIT IT OUT BOY!!!

Guard: His name is Kraven The Hunter, he lives in New York City sir.

Blackmask: And your point...

Guard: New York has it's own defender, his name is Spiderman, and Kraven crossed paths with him before, maybe Kraven can kill the batman.

Blackmask: Fine, but if he fails, i'll slit your godam eyes out.

New York City, 2:00 PM, 2012, Kraven's Apartment

It's a sunny day when Kraven hears knocking at his front door, he grabs a machete.

Kraven: Who is it?

Guard: Max Byington, i work with Sionus Industries of Gotham City, i'm here to make you an offer.

Kraven drops the machete on a nearby coffee table and responds.

Kraven: Come in.

Guard: Hello, Mr. Kraven, i heard you fought someone named Spiderman, we have are own pest, the batman, and we'd like you to kill him, we will pay you handsomely for your service.

Kraven: How much?

Guard: $20, 000 dollars.

Kraven: Deal, but i'll need something with his scent on it.

Guard: I'm sure we can arrange that.

Kraven: When do we start?

Gotham City, 11:00 PM, 2012, Wayne Manner

Bruce Wayne sits on the couch in his robe next to the fireplace while watching the news on his flat screen TV when suddenly his butler, Alfred, walks into the room.

Alfred: Ahem, sir, i don't mean to interupt but the bat-signal is in the sky tonight.

Bruce: Prepare the bat-mobile.

Alfred: Right away sir.

Gotham City, 11:08 PM, 2012, GCPD Roof

The bat-signal shines into the night while Commissioner Gordon waits while drinking coffee.

Batman: What is it Jim?

Gordon walks over to the bat-signal and shuts it off while explaining.

Gordon: It appears someone wants to meet you, i found this on my desk about 12 minutes ago.

Gordon pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to Batman.

Batman: I'll look into it.

Gotham City, 11:46 PM, 2012, Sionus Industries

Blackmask is typing on his computer when Kraven walks into the room. Blackmask stands up shakes hands with Kraven.

Blackmask: Hello, my name is Roman Sionus, but you can call me Blackmask.

Kraven: It's good to meet you Blackmask, I am Kraven The Hunter, i understand the business you want me to do is kill the batman of Gotham, I need you to provide me his scent.

Blackmask nods and opens a safe to pull out a piece of batman's cape.

Blackmask: This is a piece of his cape, let me worn you though, he is a strong apponent.

Kraven: I've faced many strong apponents Mr. Sionus, i fought rhinos, Wolves, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Andacondas, Alligators, and even...Spiderman.

New York City, 4:00 PM, 2012, Daily Bugle

Peter Parker walks into Mr. Jameson's office when his friend, Robbie, calls out to him.

Robbie: Hey Peter! I've got some news for ya!

Peter: Ok, what is it Robbie.

Robbie: It turns out Spidey's enemy, Kraven, went to Gotham City and wants to hunt the batman!

Peter: What! That's insane!

Robbie: Exactly, which is why were getting the inside scoop ourselves.

Peter: We?

Robbie: Yep! I got us 2 plane tickets!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU DECIDE IF BATMAN DEFEATS KRAVEN!!!! I WILL BE MAKING A SEQUEL!!!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:25 AM

Learn More About
Batman
Read more about Batman at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Batman Entry The Dark Knight Golden Age Batman Site

Kraven the Hunter
Read more about Kraven the Hunter at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Kraven Wiki Entry SpiderFan.org Marvel.com

#3 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:54 AM

Could have been a good match.

#4 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:22 AM

I'm definitely seeing a trend of improvement in your matches, but you still have a road ahead of you. The first thing I can say to you is to copy and paste this on to Microsoft Word before you think the match is ready. That alone should get rid of most of the mistakes, in terms of spelling and grammar. If you don't have that, there are other editing sites that allow you to copy and paste, which automatically shake down your set up. Aside from that, I can see that you put at least some effort in this, am I wrong?

Kraven has the element of surprise according to the set up, but I'm not positive that would be enough to take down the likes of Batman, human though he may be. I'll hold off on the voting for now.

#5 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

I'm definitely seeing a trend of improvement in your matches, but you still have a road ahead of you. The first thing I can say to you is to copy and paste this on to Microsoft Word before you think the match is ready. That alone should get rid of most of the mistakes, in terms of spelling and grammar. If you don't have that, there are other editing sites that allow you to copy and paste, which automatically shake down your set up. Aside from that, I can see that you put at least some effort in this, am I wrong?

Kraven has the element of surprise according to the set up, but I'm not positive that would be enough to take down the likes of Batman, human though he may be. I'll hold off on the voting for now.

yeah i took my time on this one i decided to only make matches when i have the time cause i have a life too lol but yeah so far this is my best work and i'll probally get better as time progresses

#6 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

Could have been a good match.

what do you mean "could" it's a good match :angry:

#7 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:34 AM

yeah i took my time on this one i decided to only make matches when i have the time cause i have a life too lol but yeah so far this is my best work and i'll probally get better as time progresses

Well it shows, I think this is your best one yet. Keep improving, I know time can make it hard to write really good or long set ups, and sometimes you don't always get the encouragement you'd like. I, for one, hope you get to be a better writer here, and I recommend putting even more effort in your next match. All things considered, I'm grading this a tentative "B" for the improvement, but next time I want to see you edit your set up, alright?

#8 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:36 AM

what do you mean "could" it's a good match

No worries, just an opinion. You don't have to get upset, it just means you can do better. So do it!

#9 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

Well it shows, I think this is your best one yet. Keep improving, I know time can make it hard to write really good or long set ups, and sometimes you don't always get the encouragement you'd like. I, for one, hope you get to be a better writer here, and I recommend putting even more effort in your next match. All things considered, I'm grading this a tentative "B" for the improvement, but next time I want to see you edit your set up, alright?

wow thanks! :) how do i edit after the match is made though :mellow:

#10 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

wow thanks! how do i edit after the match is made though

You're welcome. I'm pretty sure you can edit the first post in this topic (under the actual post), but I'm not sure. It's been a few since I've made a match...

#11 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:44 AM

You're welcome. I'm pretty sure you can edit the first post in this topic (under the actual post), but I'm not sure. It's been a few since I've made a match...

well let's just say i'll do better next time

#12 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:50 AM

Good, looking forward to your next match batmanKing.

#13 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

From the way the match is set up, Kraven has a pretty good chance of winning.

Black Mask hasn't set any time limit on when he wants Batman dead, and Batman doesn't know that Kraven is after him. So Kraven has time to prepare for the perfect take-down, alá "Kraven's Last Hunt."

Add in the fact that Kraven is physically superior to Batman, and the fact that he has Batman's scent, which will likely lead him to find Batman's other identity...

Odds are in favor of Kraven.

#14 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:17 PM

Batman.

#15 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:24 PM

Looks like the Kingpin vs Gotham Arc will have to wait. Since Batman beat Elektra and is heavily involved in the 3rd installment. :P No worries though. Gives me more time to prepare... A decent match, I see you are going from noob to CBUB PPV undercard. Lol. I give this one a B, and since Batman has found a way to survive insane monsters like Killer Croc and genius level powerhouse assassins like Bane. I think he can handle Kraven. Its up his alley.

#16 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

Looks like the Kingpin vs Gotham Arc will have to wait. Since Batman beat Elektra and is heavily involved in the 3rd installment. No worries though. Gives me more time to prepare... A decent match, I see you are going from noob to CBUB PPV undercard. Lol. I give this one a B, and since Batman has found a way to survive insane monsters like Killer Croc and genius level powerhouse assassins like Bane. I think he can handle Kraven. Its up his alley.

you bet batman won he's boss :P yeah i've gotten better while i was away yeah i decided to turn the matches into a story like you lol but i know batman will win this fight since everyone is voting for him apperently and so i see where this is going XD

#17 captain Manzini

captain Manzini

The Duke of Prunes

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Troma Films, Garbage Pail Kids, 80s nostalgia, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Marvel,science, general nerd-dom, absurdity,dada,any and all things avante-garde, and, of course, the CBUB.

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:41 PM

Well, batman's the peak of human perfection, but if i understand correctly Kraven is a little more than human thanks to that Witch doctor's potion, so i'm going to give it to Kraven.

#18 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, tv, movies, the rest of the internet and cracking of the wise.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:12 AM

Kraven could pull this off but if Robbie can get information on his plan's then Bruce can. If Kraven gets the drop on Batman he can win. If both have time to prepare it could go either way but Kraven has physicality and immortality on his side so I'll bet on the hunter this time.

#19 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:34 AM

Kraven could pull this off but if Robbie can get information on his plan's then Bruce can. If Kraven gets the drop on Batman he can win. If both have time to prepare it could go either way but Kraven has physicality and immortality on his side so I'll bet on the hunter this time.

kraven isn't immrotal...

#20 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:01 AM

It'd be a pretty good fight. In some ways, it'd be along the lines of Batman taking on the Predator only without the advanced alien technology.

Kraven's "jungle serum" heightens all of his physical attributes to superhuman levels. He can lift up to 2 tons, can sprint at speeds for up to 60 miles her hour, has agility to make an Olympic gymnast sick with envy, enough endurance to exert himself for hours without getting tired and he's more durable than ordinary humans. Batman is an ordinary human, for all intents and purposes, whose physical attributes are heightened to the peak of human perfection.

While Kraven has the physical advantages, the advantages aren't so huge that Batman can't overcome them. While Kraven is superhuman, he's on the very low end of the superhuman spectrum. While Kraven's body is tough enough to take impact forces that would kill a normal human without injury to himself, such as taking Spider-Man's best blows, he can still be hurt by conventional stuff like bullets, knives, electricity, gas, etc.

Both men are extremely skilled martial artists as well. Kraven's physical attributes would give him an advantage, but Batman has his costume and utility belt full of gadgets. Kraven likes to employ gadgets as well sometimes, but they're mostly along the lines of primitive weaponry such as blow guns, spears, bolas, knives, etc.

Both men are also highly skilled trackers and hunters in their own ways as well. So, when it's all said and done, I don't think this will be a fight that's over with quickly. I see it sort of spreading out throughout the city with both men playing games of cat & mouse with one another. I could see them tracking one another, trying to set traps for each other, having a few brief confrontations here and there before they ultimately duke it out in one big brawl after several hours of just trying to test each other.

In the end, I see Batman taking the fight. Kraven won't make it easy for him and Bats will have to work hard to come out on top. But with Bats' skill combined with his resourcefulness, ingenuity and the gadgets he has at his command; I think he'll come out on top. Bruised, bloody and tired, but on top.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users