#1 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:24 PM

{This match takes place during the Batman vs Elektra fight} (Link to match #1 in the "comments" area below)

As the Kingpin made his escape from the building that was being invaded by Electra and a man that Fisk assumed to be the "Bat-Man" that he had heard rumors of, he used his main escape route to the sewers to avoid being seen fleeing. As he and his men passed through the Gotham City waste tunnels, Fisk heard noises coming from the depths. In the dim light, all he could see was a massive shadow, sink in the the sewage water.

-Kingpin: "Were not alone men. Keep your guard up".

-Henchman: "Yes sir.... Do you think its that Penguin guy that the drug dealer mentioned?".

-Kingpin: "I'm not sure, just make sure that whatever it was doesn't give us any problems. Who knows how long Elektra and Batman will fight before they notice were gone? We have to keep moving, Elektra is quite... persistent. If she finds out what were doing in Gotham, it could cost us everything. Now is not the time to worry about shadows, just keep your guard up ".

-Henchman: "....Yes sir".

As they ventured deeper into the tunnels, the eerie noises got closer and closer, and you could almost hear footsteps from intersecting tunnels as they passed. Fisk ordered his men to keep moving, despite they difficulty they were having hiding their fear of what was lurking in the dark. Fisk noticed that for some reason, all of the entrances to the sewer had been sealed off from the outside. Like someone was trying to keep people out, or perhaps keep something in. Fisk's escape route seemed to be the ONLY active entrance into this section of the sewer. Could it have something to do with the large shadow he seen earlier, and the noises that seemed to be following them?

As Fisk began to put the pieces into place, he heard one of his men scream from behind them. When he and the other men turned around, all they seen was dim tunnels that quickly faded to black within feet. Fisk ordered his men find whatever was responsible for attacking he and his men, and kill it! Just then another henchman was grabbed, this time being drug into the sewage by his ankle. Kingpin's men began shooting into the water and sprayed bullets all over whatever was killing them off. Moments later they stopped firing and watched. Moments passed, before Killer Croc leaped from the water and grabbed two more henchmen.

As Croc tore through Kingpin's men, Fisk himself knew they stood no chance against the monster. As they "distracted" him, the Kingpin looked for a weapon to smash over Croc's head. Kingpin found a large lead pipe laying near the tunnel wall. As he turned around to attack Croc, Fisk seen the last of his men being chomped down. Before he could turn his attention to the Kingpin, Croc was bashed in the head by the pipe. Kingpin then grabbed the monster by his throat and attempted to choke him out, however Croc would reverse it on him and thrash back with his claws and cut Fisk open on his arm. Kingpin then used the control he still had over the fight to toss Croc towards the tunnel wall. The impact Croc made, broke through the bricks in the wall and not only shed much needed light into the large tunnel, but it also exposed an exit for the two opponents. Croc quickly made it back to his feet and gave the Kingpin a menacing smile. Fisk removed his signature white jacket which had already been torn by Croc, and threw is aside. Angry and determined to be the only one walking away, both villains would engage in battle. Would the Kingpin become lunch for the monster before Batman and Elektra even know his whereabouts? Or would the Kingpin claim Croc's hide to replace his jacket?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:24 PM

Learn More About
Kingpin
Read more about Kingpin at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Kingpin Wikipedia entry Spiderfan.org--Kingpin Marvel Directory, Kingpin

Killer Croc
Read more about Killer Croc at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Killer Croc Wiki Entry DC Guide.com Batman The Animated Series.com

#3 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:44 PM

Match number 1: http://www.electricf...showtopic=28688

#4 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:08 AM

Croc rips him in half.

#5 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, tv, movies, the rest of the internet and cracking of the wise.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:32 PM

Agreed. BUT pickle youv'e been on this site five years and no one has told you that it's they saw not they seen. :huh:

#6 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:24 PM

Okay setup but Croc eats Kingpin for dinner.

#7 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

Agreed. BUT pickle youv'e been on this site five years and no one has told you that it's they saw not they seen.

No ones ever told you that its "You've" not "Youv'e"? :huh:

#8 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

Pretty good set-up, SP, but the arc may possibly end here.

If this is today's bullet-proof Killer Croc, then Fisk gets eaten so fast he won't even get stuck in Croc's teeth. I'm not so sure that's the case here, since Kingpin managed to throw him through a stone wall. Still, I think just about every version of Croc is a good deal stronger than Kingpin ever was. Since Fisk's gunmen have already been killed, his best bet for survival here may be to try to get Croc to work for him.

#9 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:35 PM

Oh Ill figure out away to keep the Arc going. If Croc wins, he wil likely just make the Kingpin look like chump. Batman and/or Elektra will likely end up saving him from death if this ends up being the case. However if Kingpin wins, it will also be in a way that doesnt show him PWNing Killer Croc. Neither characters will be shown as weak, but will develop the direction of the arc. Until Match #1 and #2 end, I cannot be certain what will happen next, but despite a possible Croc thrashing, Gotham, Batman, Elektra, and Croc WILL see the Kingpin again.

#10 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

Oh Ill figure out away to keep the Arc going. If Croc wins, he wil likely just make the Kingpin look like chump. Batman and/or Elektra will likely end up saving him from death if this ends up being the case. However if Kingpin wins, it will also be in a way that doesnt show him PWNing Killer Croc. Neither characters will be shown as weak, but will develop the direction of the arc. Until Match #1 and #2 end, I cannot be certain what will happen next, but despite a possible Croc thrashing, Gotham, Batman, Elektra, and Croc WILL see the Kingpin again.

I like that turn around. I hope to catch your next match in this arc and see how things turn out! At any rate, Killer Croc takes the physical confrontation without too much trouble. I'm glad and hopeful that you've planned to maintain the integrity of both characters. I take characterizations relatively serious!

#11 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

Nothing more really needs to be said about the match itself, Croc wins.

As for the setup itself, it's pretty good, though it could be improved on, a few spelling errors and the characterization seemed a bit off, Kingpin especially, but all in all, a solid B from me.

#12 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:45 PM

so no one will mention the fact that Kingpin has bear hugged and hurt Spiderman badly which has more strength than Croc ever will. Interesting.

#13 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

Kingpin uses his mass to bear hug Spider-Man, not his strength, lol. You can't really believe an ordinary (albeit ginormous) man can lift 10+ tons, can you?

Killer Croc is considerably larger than Spider-Man, and Kingpin himself, and his higher strength and durability feats show him ripping through steel vault doors like they were made of tissue paper and shrugging off bullets to the face.

Once again, you seem to be commenting without really knowing what you're talking about.

#14 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:57 PM

Killer Croc helps himself to a mighty feast, provided by the Kingpin.

#15 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:09 PM

I actually don't think he'll be able to finish, lol. He'll get maybe halfway through the Kingpin and leave, content. :P

#16 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:11 PM

Once again AVP you are dumb, do you even know basic things like strength? bear hugging someone is using strength dummy. Stick to your Predators things since you proven you are an idiot.

You need great strength to bear hug and hurt Spiderman, and if you read a comic you will know that King Pin can break metal chains. Croc looses to Batman and Batman has been kicked by him and toppled, so don't give me 10 tons crap as a cop out.

I am not saying Kingpin wins, just surprised (not anymore) that some people give hand jobs to DC people all the time.

#17 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

Once more you continue to prove to be, as you called AvP, "an idiot".

Constricting someone in a bear hug with lesser strength will do more damage (as you're applying it to a larger surface area and using it more) than the likes of using said lesser strength in a punch - Spiderman is also frail power wise (hence why he has to dodge attacks) though he can take a few above his belt - that said, he'd be able to tank a direct punch from The Kingpin but the hug will do more damage than the punch. Quite a simple concept.

Though simple concepts have gone over your head in the past...

And Killer Croc has been defeated by Batman due to the likes of C4 bombs being strapped to his face and rendering him unconscious. If Batman had none of his gadgets - i.e. prep time, he'd most likely lose to Killer Croc, seeing as he literally has no other way of injuring or subduing him.

That aside, Kingpin is only peak strength physically for someone his shape and size (he's not fat) while Killer Croc is easily several tons above. It's not a cop out if it's a fact. It's not a handjob, crude as it was termed, if it's accurate.

So please, I request this on the behalf of CBUB - educate yourself before you go on to make these baseless claims that are unfounded (which means you don't know what you're talking about, as is the case here). Just maybe then people will take you more seriously.

#18 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

if you bear hug me it won't do much as you need strength to do so. Try it bear hug your dad or someone equal, won't do much, but if you bear hug someone smaller you will hurt her a lot. Simply saying that if you don't know that you are an idiot. I don't use that much here but I think it applies.

And educate myself hahaha, thats funny as Killer Croc is pretty famous and Batman has kicked him and knocked him back so please don't be a tool. Oh and Spiderman has higher durability than peak human so you are wrong there, frail in statture but not in anything else.

Thats like saying never mind talking to you is like talking to a kid.

#19 ND7

ND7

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:43 PM

Y'know throughout this match I have seen you hurl insult after insult. Doesn't help you get your point as wrong as it may be across. On the note of the match: Killer Croc wins.

#20 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:43 PM

Okay, you take it from here, Ethan! :P

But seriously, Pymp, I have my doubts as to whether anything I could possibly tell you would actually get through that thick skull of yours, so I'm not even gonna bother trying. People have gone down this road before, trying to educate you on things you know absolutely nothing about (i.e comics), and you tend to ignore it and opt to instead rely on your own ignorance. Basically, if you want people to take you seriously, you're gonna need to learn your shit. :)

You also seem to be incapable of understanding simple science - Kingpin's bear hugs work on Spider-Man because of his greater mass, not strength. Spider-Man's arms get pinned to his sides, and because he has no leverage, he can't force his way free. If you were to pit Spider-Man against Kingpin in an arm wrestling contest, Kingpin would get flattened.

Oh, and going by your logic, Kingpin has lost to both the Punisher and Crossbones, two peak humans, in fist fights. Killer Croc would devour those two in a hand-to-hand fight, so I guess he kills Kingpin too, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users