6 replies to this topic

#1 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

Hello fans, This is match two of round one of my Girl vs. Girl tournament. As stated let's show you the competitors

In one corner we have the lovely, lovely Sailor Saturn and the other Evangeline A.K. Mcdowell. Both competitors are completely overwhelimg and powerful, but which of these two will advance to the next round? You're votes will decide.

In her civilian form Sailor Saturn is Hotaru Tomoe and one of the nine Sailor Senshi. She is the Sailor Senshi of Death, Destruction and Rebirth. Sailor Saturn's powers are so feared that even Sailor Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto fear her destructive abilities. Her weapon is known as the Silent Glave. a weapon that some say resembles Death and Destruction. As the most lethal of the Sailor Senshi, Sailor Saturn is one dangerous opponent to defeat and has some incredible moves. Her Silent Wall Technique blocks any other attack from striking her and she can use it constantly with one move. Although that is only used as defense Sailor Saturn has many other moves including her much more feared Silent Glaive Surprise which can annihilate a foe within seconds if it hits, although in the Anime where she comes from, Sailor Chibi-Moon stopped her so we can't be certain on how powerful it is. In the Manga though she has another attack the Death Reborn Revolution! It is another incredible move that perhaps rivals Silent Glaive Surprise.

Perhaps that's not the true nature of Sailor Saturn, it is certainly said that if she drops her Glaive, she can destroy an entire planet. On the condition she losses her own life as well. Unlike most opponents though she always seems to be reborn although it's not immediate.

Against her is an equally powerful fighter, Evangeline A.K. McDowell from Negima.

Evangeline is another student Negi Springfield Teaches but like him she is a Mage, not only is she skilled in magic, but she is a vampire. One that has been around for many years and survived for over centuries, the Thousand Master, Negi's father was able to defeat her and place a curse on her binding her to her ten year old body, and stripping her of her magic unless it's the night of the Full Moon, which for this scenario that is exactly what time it is for the two fighters.

Evangeline's spells are Ice and Dark based, the most feared is her End of the World spell which when an opponent is frozen in it after her chanting she can ether decide to destroy them with one snap of her fingers or leave them encased in ice forever. Despite her mastery of her Ice and Dark based Spells, Evangeline does have some sort of mind controlling powers, and is also quite skilled in using her opponent's moves against them using an odd weapon a fan and can control threads to strangle her opponents.

Evangeline unlike Negi will kill an opponent as she calls herself an Evil Mage and will use everything she has against her opponent. Even though she technically is immortal, Evangeline can be defeated as she has lost to the Thousand Master and later on his son Negi Springfield, despite this the Dark Evangel is a whole lot meaning of deadly.

Now that the combatants are set, like Asuna vs. Kallen their are three contests they must go in, a beauty contest, jeopardy round, and finally a battle to the death. Which of these two fierce ladies can win this? Can Sailor Saturn overcome Evangeline's Ice, and Dark based spells or will the Dark Evangel score an embarrassing blow? You're votes decide.

Also in the last one Asuna lost to Kallen 10-14, when all of the first round is over, I'll explain how it goes down during Kallen's second match which won't be for awhile. Also remember, have a suggestion for my tournment round? Please feel free to suggest them, remember I'm looking for female names only and they don't really have to be involved in Anime, but I'll accept them faster and as long as they are in the database.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

Learn More About
Sailor Saturn
Read more about Sailor Saturn at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toei Links: Wikipedia WikiMoon- Sailor Saturn The Oracle- BSSM Encyclopedia

Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Read more about Evangeline A.K. McDowell at Wikipedia
Official Site: Del Rey Links: Wikipedia MyAnimeList Negima! Wiki

#3 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:30 PM

I am going to go with saturn

#4 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:04 PM

I am going to go with saturn

LOL, As much as I like Evangeline, I'm for Saturn as well.

#5 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

Another suggestion that I have. Could you put Aki Izayoi from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D’s, and Georgia from Pokemon in your
tournament?

Also, I think Sailor Saturn will win.

#6 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

Another idea. How about putting Ahsoka Tano in your tournament?

#7 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B
A
SCORE
Sailor Saturn: 13
Evangeline A.K. McDowell: 4
FPA: 3.5

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sailor Saturn, Evangeline A.K McDowell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users