Photo
- - - - -

The "WELP! #CBUB chat is pretty effin' dead" game

Tournament Game#CBUB chat Not RP Teamwork Needed Try not to be an ass? Dont hurt yourself... Fun? Figurative Cash? More Tags TOO MANY TAGS !?!?!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:11 PM

Welcome, So for those who do go onto #CBUB chat you know that it is dead..........Very dead. Since no one else is using it for anything; I wish to host a sort of tournament game on #CBUB, the game will have sets of puzzle-esque challenges to pit you against other competitors, so you can earn figurative "Cash". I'll probably be hosting it every Saturday at around 3:00 PM PST. For those who have no idea what #CBUB is, it is a chat that several members of the EF community go to from time to time to chat and this was before the official EF chat was made. Here is a link to a chat client you can use to get to #CBUB http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/ the server you need to look for is Blitzed.

The Rules
I'll also clarify how the games in general will work here, I may make changes if it seems necessary.

The Roster
For those that are interested in the game I will have a roster of all people interested in the game; this roster will include the names of everyone involved in the game and how much "Cash" they have. People who have stated they wish to join the game will have their names part of the roster but their score will be stated as zero until they have join the game. Everyone who has joined a game will be given a starting score of 25,000 plus whatever amount that is given out at the start of the game that they are taking part of.

Cash Rules
You are allowed to make contracts or deals with people but all people in the deal must inform me that they are going to do the deal for it to be official. If you are to leave in the middle of the game all starting cash you have or had earned during the game will become forfeit and any amount of cash you have used beyond your earned score that game will be deducted from your total score Ex. "Player A enters the game with $10,000, and earns $12,000. During the course of the game he ha PM with me, this is for when you want to confirm that you and somebody else is making a deal or to certain actions in the game or ask certain questions without letting other memberas promised Player B through contracts $10,000. When Player A leaves the game all $12,000 are discarded and the $10,000 he owes Player B is ignored along with the $12,000. But if the amount owed was $15,000 and Player A only earned $12,000 the amount owed is more then he earned that game so Player A will have to pay Player B a amount of cash equal to the amount owed subtracted by the amount earned. So Player A will have to pay Player B $15,000 - $12,000 = $3,000. So this $3,000 will be deducted from Player A's score that he entered with and given to Player B". When making any "Cash" transactions you are allowed to make as high of a transaction as you wish; through either deals or simply giving the cash, this is done under the premise that you will earn back the money later. You are not allowed to give any money if your money score is 0 or under. If you find that you are incapable of paying off a debt when you need to, to multiple people; it is up to the person in debt to choose how much money he will give to each person, any cash left unpaid is considered owed and any earnings later on must be given to the peopled owed after the game they were a part of is over. You are also allowed to make transactions when games are not in session.

Clarification Rules
At the start of the game everyone will PM me this can be used as a means to confirm contracts secretly or to ask questions or make actions in secret. At the start of the game when you do a PM you must tell me your password,which I will send to you from a PM here at EF, this is to confirm you are who you say you are and to prevent foul play.

Roster
1.HamtaroBlazeX
$0
2.G4Hardcore
$0
3.Corvette1710
$0
4.Jesus20456
$0

Game 1: Vaccine/Virus making game or Removal Poker
Feel free to guess what the game is about and how we are going to do it, Also try to get other people to join cause all the games will work better with more people.

#2 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:26 PM

I blame #uwt

#3 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:04 PM

Blame us all you want. You know it's your fault, though.

#4 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

Much as I'd like to believe that, I know it is not possible for me to carry a chat room by myself. It would quickly die.

#5 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:59 PM

De-ni-al.

#6 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:21 PM

Haters gonna hate.

#7 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:22 PM

Kay, awesome but can you say AYE if your gonna join?

#8 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

Added in a alternate game in case we can't get enough people to play.

#9 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:36 AM

Game night today so anyone interested feel free to come.

#10 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

What time frame are we looking at here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users