22 replies to this topic

#21 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:21 PM

I agree that they can defeat him, just not kill him. Nothing can, ever! unless Sauron or the ring are destroyed of course (and even if Sauron is destroyed, as long as the ring is there he will come back too)

His armor or enhancements are just to make him physically there, that is all. If he took off all his armor he would be unseen and intangible, but also unable to touch anyone. Since the set up says he can be hurt, he still has that flail (Mace in the books) and sword that can do damage, but again, he would lose.

picture it this way in simple terms

Pacman can never kill the ghosts right? he only can send them to the box to start over, well that is what would happen. in the book and in the movie(the movie doesn't portray this very well) Eowyn killed him as Pacman would when he eats the pill to "destroy" the ghost. But since the ring and Sauron was still alive he would have come back, instead he died and well since the Witch King was once a man from Numenor, he would not go to Mandos and simply die until Middle Earth ended (as in the books The Elves are immortal and stay in Mandos's halls until the end of time then die, where as the children of Lluvatar die and on Eru knows what happens after to them (I read every Tolkien book he ever wrote)

#22 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
A Great setup!
D
A
SCORE
Red Sonja and Conan the Barbarian: 14
Witch-King of Angmar: 5
FPA: 3.0

#23 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:26 PM

Sorry I didn't know enough about the Witch-King to comment or vote here, Supez Rules, but I've seen your matches and you're showing potential. That being the case, you may want to try your hand at this:

http://www.electricf...showtopic=28619

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users