* * * * - 1 votes

Match 12666 Sephiroth vs. Dark Phoenix

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:32 PM

With the threat of the Phoenix force ravaging the galexy, feeding death with the souls of the fallen. Murdered souls are no good for misteress death.

Death: That infernal Phoneix force! it is almost worse than that ugly brute thanos! this calamity must be contained. ahh, if I ressurect a being that can put a stop to these souls from coming in unpure and To cease the ravaging of the universe!

(she mutters and incantation and summons Sephiroth the son of Jenova the calamity from the sky)

Sephiroth: How did i return from the lifestream?

Death: I summoned you from the abyss to do some service, like you did when you were in SOILDER

Sephiroth: how do you know my past, witch?

Death: I am Death, The very embody of it, you have fed me many souls, almost brought me an entire planet. however you failed. now you have a secnond chance.

Sephiroth: I do not care for the petty concerns of others, I am dead thats that.

Death: I gave you life once again, I control the lifestream. Follow your mothers legacy and forget the sins of your father. You have a new reason to live, to become warrior of death!

Sephiroth: Earth will pay for what it has done to me, what is your assingment?

Death: The Dark Phoenix, the entiety went psychotic and its laying waste using its host jean grey and her psionic powers to murder people on a genocidal leval.

Sephiroth: A worthy adversay, I shall find her and dispatch her.

(sephiroth teleports away )

Sephiroth arrives in an unknown planet ravaged by the Dark Phoneix, he is appaled aart the choas

Sephiroth: how can one being do this much damege?

( Dark Phonix arrives)

Phoneix: I am life, i am fire i am Phoneix

Sephiroth: that may be, but you will die like any other human!

Phoneix: I SHALL RAVAGE YOU LIKE I DONE TO COUNTLESS WORLDSS!

sephiroth: Words never won wars, farewell......

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:32 PM

Learn More About
Sephiroth
Read more about Sephiroth at Wikipedia
Official Site: Square-Enix Links: Sephiroth's Wiki Entry Final Fantasy Wiki Profile Advent Children Profile from Official Si

Dark Phoenix
Read more about Dark Phoenix at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia: Dark Phoenix Uncannyxmen.net: Dark Phoenix Marvel.com: The Phoenix Force

#3 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:02 AM

Sephiroth has absolutely no chance of winning.

Huge mismatch.

#4 MarxzVulpez

MarxzVulpez

Quack Goes the Dynamite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Drawing, Comics, Drawing, Reading, DRAWING!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:55 AM

And SPLAT!!!! Oh yuck. sephiroth is every where. yeah.

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:44 PM

I would not judge sephiroth so much, He is faster, stronger, and a better fighter, not to mention his magic use, Jean is going to have a bit of trouble,

#6 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

I would not judge sephiroth so much, He is faster, stronger, and a better fighter, not to mention his magic use, Jean is going to have a bit of trouble,

Dark Phoenix casually makes stars explode, and wipes out entire armadas of star ships.

Sepiroth doesn't have any chance of winning, at all.

#7 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

Sephiroth has supernova, he creates a damn shooting star

#8 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

I'm pretty sure that the Phoenix wins this.

-Rakai'Thwei

#9 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

Hey people, I think it would be better if you can provide a vaild reason of how DP can beat sephiroth

#10 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

Hey people, I think it would be better if you can provide a vaild reason of how DP can beat sephiroth

She can sdestroy enure solar systems. Unless you have proof Sphiroth sn take tat kind of punishment...

#11 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

Sephiroth can render her abilities useless with sin harvest, or turn her into a frog xD

#12 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

Sephiroth can render her abilities useless with sin harvest, or turn her into a frog xD

And she can wipe his mid, being the manifestation of all psionic power in the universe.

#13 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:47 PM

He can move much quicker than she can, he can teleport. Pheonix is not immortal. Sephiroth can cast reflect on himself to repell her psionic assaults, Magic comes from the mind and she is a telepath so therfore she is a magic user, or "mind witch". Sephiroth being a Final fantasy charater can cast virtually any spell. Ultima, meteor, Flare. Each one has extreme destructive power. even with octoslash or hell's gate sephiroth can defeat pheonix.

#14 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

He can move much quicker than she can, he can teleport. Pheonix is not immortal. Sephiroth can cast reflect on himself to repell her psionic assaults, Magic comes from the mind and she is a telepath so therfore she is a magic user, or "mind witch". Sephiroth being a Final fantasy charater can cast virtually any spell. Ultima, meteor, Flare. Each one has extreme destructive power. even with octoslash or hell's gate sephiroth can defeat pheonix.

Actually she is immortal, can move faster than light, manipulate the past: ie.e. she could make it so Sehiroth never existed, and has far mvre firepower and durabilty than him. We get it it, you're in love with Sephiroth, but he's outmatched.

#15 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:00 PM

I looked at marvel wiki, she is not as powerful as you claim. And as for being in love with him, He is one of my favoirite fiction charaters yes, But I honestly dont belive Jean grey is as powerful as you claim, and what either of us say is illrellevent. people will vote by who they think is more awesome.

#16 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:13 PM

I looked at marvel wiki, she is not as powerful as you claim. And as for being in love with him, He is one of my favoirite fiction charaters yes, But I honestly dont belive Jean grey is as powerful as you claim, and what either of us say is illrellevent. people will vote by who they think is more awesome.

I suggest you check again: http://marvel.wikia....s_and_Abilities, Keep in mind the Pheonix can stalemate Galactus. Galactus whose peon servants like the Siver Surfer could wipe out entire planets with a bare flick of the wrist and would destroy the entire Final Fantasy cast without breaking a sweat.

#17 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

ok, i will lemme look

#18 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

The force itself is immortal, jean is not,

#19 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

The force itself is immortal, jean is not,

Jean and the Force are intrensically connected. Not that it matters. Sephiroth cab't hurt her. He doesn't have the power reqired.

#20 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:35 PM

hmmm, I think it could go either way to be honest, I never post a fight that can go one way. well the rumbles are for comic lolz. but it depends on what powers they use, Sephiroth is near godlike, He is immortal to the point to he can live forever if he isnt killed, but Jean is unstable, makeing her dangerous to not only sephiroth but to herself as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users