#1 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:42 PM

Girl vs. Girl tournament preliminary round Battle 1

Hello everyone, Redwallfan2000 here! And welcome to a new round of girl vs. girl series tournament that I'm putting up. In each of these rounds two anime girls are going to go head-to-head in a series of competions to advance themselves to the next stage. I also try to give detail Annalises of each of the contenders

Representing the Anime Negima, in one corner we have Asuna Kagurazaka. She is a junior aged high school student attending Mandora Academy. Upon meeting Negi Springfield she quickly finds out Negi's secret in being a mage. Asuna is a member of a group of students known as the Baka Rangers (A group of five girls that are not well known for their grades in schools) Asuna's worse subject is English which Negi teaches. Despite her lack and studying Asuna is the first of the Class of 3A in Negima to get a Pactio contract with Negi, which when invoked gives her a powerful weapon. Her weapon is an odd weapon Ensis Exorcizans is at first a fanlike sword which can easily shatter demons with one blow, despite it's power Asuna has shown to be able to turn it into a true sword similar to Ichigo Kurozaki's sword in Bleach. She is quite skilled in using both weapons.

Her most noticeable ability is her Magic Canellation ability which as the name suggests, she can instantly negate any magical spell including Magic Barriers making Asuna a very dangerous opponent to a Spellcaster opponent. She also has enhanced strength and with her Pactio she gains even more strengthWhen she is in her Pactio form, Asuna's already impressive strength is greatly enhanced. Her strength is also great enough to Knock out the door by a single leg or slash just about anything. As expected she is quite skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

Against her is Kallen Stadtfled from Code Geass. Upon the Holy Brittianian Empire's conquest of Japan, she keeps her japanese Heritage and joins a group of Rebel Forces in an attempt to free Japan from Brittiana's control. She has great piloting skills in her Knightmare Gallen later on when Zero upgrades it Gallen Mark II, which is capable of matching up to Suzuku in his Knightmare the Lancerlot.

She is a bit tomboyish and is the Black Knight's go to person on missions involving her Knightmare and even when she's not in her Knightmare Frame she is quick to reach a small knife hidden in her purse. Her hatred towards Brittina do to what their people do to Japanese people. Like Asuna she is a bit short tempered, although Asuna's is usually with Negi when his spells backfire on her.

Her Knightmare Frame is also incredibly fast, allowing her to fight on the same level as some of the most advanced Knightmare Frames in the series. It should also be noted that she was able to fight Outside of a Knightmare, Kallen displays superior fighting abilities, is highly resourceful, and she is apparently knowledgeable since her grades in school are top of the class despite frequent absences.

Now onto the event. Both of the combatants are in a series of contests which include beauty contest, and a Jeopardy round. Then finally a battle to the death. During the last battle, both combatants can only use what they have. So out of all of these, who wins? Will Asuna's strength be enough to topple Kallen in her Knightmare Gallen Mark II or will Kallen's supieror piloting skills prove too much for Asuna? You're votes decide and the best 2 out of three wins win.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:42 PM

Learn More About
Asuna Kagurazaka
Read more about Asuna Kagurazaka at Wikipedia
Official Site: Funimation Links: Wikipedia Negimawikia myanimelist

Kallen Stadtfeld
Read more about Kallen Stadtfeld at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bandai Links: Wikipedia MyAnimeList.net Code Geass Wiki

#3 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

Also, I'm up to suggestions on this tournament. Any girl you'd like to see fight please feel free to not only debate this topic but to suggest them as well.

#4 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:19 PM

Also, I'm up to suggestions on this tournament. Any girl you'd like to see fight please feel free to not only debate this topic but to suggest them as well.

Can you put the Ikki Tousen characters in your tournament?

Also, I’m voting for Kallen Stadtfeld.

#5 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:28 PM

Can you put the Ikki Tousen characters in your tournament?

Also, I’m voting for Kallen Stadtfeld.

If they are in the data banks sure.

#6 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

If they are in the data banks sure.

Thanks!

Here is a list of Ikki Tousen characters that are in the database.

Bachou Mouki
Bashoku Youjou
Chouhi Ekitoku
Chouun Shiryuu
Hakufu Sonsaku
Kakouen Myousai
Kanu Unchou
Kyocho Chuukou
Ryofu Housen
Ryomou Shimei
Teni
Ukitsu

#7 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

Thanks!

Here is a list of Ikki Tousen characters that are in the database.

Bachou Mouki
Bashoku Youjou
Chouhi Ekitoku
Chouun Shiryuu
Hakufu Sonsaku
Kakouen Myousai
Kanu Unchou
Kyocho Chuukou
Ryofu Housen
Ryomou Shimei
Teni
Ukitsu

Okay, I visited the Wiki where the girls are but forgotten which one was the leader.

#8 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:14 PM

Okay, I visited the Wiki where the girls are but forgotten which one was the leader.

Hakufu Sonsaku is the main character.

#9 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:16 PM

Hakufu Sonsaku is the main character.

Thanks, but my vote goes to Asuna, sure Kallen's Knightmare Frame is impressive but I've seen in the Manga, Asuna is capable of destroying a huge bolder with one kick, then again she had usage of her Pactio to do it.

#10 Guest_Blaze_*

Guest_Blaze_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:33 PM

Any chance Ranko Saotome will make an appearance.

#11 Guest_Redwallfan2000_*

Guest_Redwallfan2000_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:27 AM

Any chance Ranko Saotome will make an appearance.

If it's a girl and in the Electric Ferret Data base sure!

#12 Guest_Blaze_*

Guest_Blaze_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

If it's a girl and in the Electric Ferret Data base sure!

Ranko is the name of Ranma Saotomes cursed form.

#13 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
A
A
C
A
SCORE
Asuna Kagurazaka: 10
Kallen Stadtfeld: 14
FPA: 3.5

#14 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:43 PM

Kallen's just too damn hot to vote against. :P Pretty good match, but I didn't know the magic girl, so I didn't vote or rate it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Asuna Kagurazaka, Kallen Stadtfeld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users