6 replies to this topic

#1 Garland

Garland

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:51 PM

The year is 2250 AD. We have suffered from World War III in 2010.

It has been over two centuries and we are still recovering. Nations have rebuilt themselves, and nomadic tribes and compounds still dominate the landscape. But there is hope. Some have discovered magical powers throughout the world in the forms of ruins. Britain was fortunate enough to discover magical powers first through the fervor of the druids at Stone Henge.

Soon after Egyptians at the Pyramids, monks of Angkor Watt, and Shamans at Tihaunaca in South America, and others all over the world discovered very unconventional means with which to rebuild the world.

1. Respect others and me.

2. Follow all Terms of Service.

3. My word is Law. . . I am the State.

4. Be careful of being too mature in your posting content. If you are unsure if your content is too mature or not, PM me, and I may change the game to a mature rating. I will not do adult content here, since it is against the rules to change the game from a non-mature game to an adult one.

Request To Join:

Nation Creation:
Nation's Name:
Religion:
Government:
Nation Description: (Include strengths and weaknesses. No country in the game may start with more than sixty million people. Describe wealth, resources, technology, magical powers, combat ability, etcetera.)
Leaders:
Champions: (Your most powerful characters. You can make up to five.)

#2 Adam Safran

Adam Safran

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:08 PM

Uhm, I'm pretty sure there are some Nation States games out there, but I'm not sure ti's gonna work on a comic book board. :lol:

#3 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:51 PM

Uhm, I'm pretty sure there are some Nation States games out there, but I'm not sure ti's gonna work on a comic book board. :lol:

On the old CBUB forums we had a topic of Design your own Nation. Didn't get much attention, though it wasn't an RP.

#4 Magnus

Magnus

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:35 PM

It all depends on how it will be handled. Will we take the place of leaders on the tribal nations, interacting with each other? Or is this going to be a “I use my magic to recreate New York, but with lasers!”

#5 Garland

Garland

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:05 PM

Spoiler

Yes.

#6 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:WWE, Video Games, Movies, and bringing the pain.

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:23 AM

Nation Name: UNA (United Nation of the Area)

Religion: Mixed

Government: Republican? If that's not a valid answer than the Kick Ass group.

Description: Our country has fourty thousand people living in it. We are a very wealthy country, and oil is plentiful. We have a science group inventing new wepaons, and cures to diseases. We do not believe in magic. If someone starts to believe to where he starts practicing it, we kill him/her. We have a surperior army. They have been trained in normal millitary combat, and several forms of martial arts. We have yet to fix the whole area, so one part of town if filled with detruction while another is on its way back to normal. We are mostly American, but somehow we have pin-pointed our loacation somewhere near China.

Leader: George W. Bush - Vice leader: Chuck Norris

Champs: (Not sure what you mean here) Captain America, Chuck Norris, Mr. T, Optimus Prime, Ghostbusters.

(You may think my country will crash and burn, but you must remember Chuck is vice leader, and he is a champ. My other champs are also excellent leader Captain America who is the general. Mr.T who is kick ass guy. Optimus Prime is a kick ass giant robot, and the Ghostbuster (although we don't believe in magic) will take care of any paranormal or magical beings, and threats.)

UNA! UNA! UNA! UNA! UNA!

#7 Ghost Tiger

Ghost Tiger

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:Comics<br />Sports<br />Fitness<br />History<br />Writing<br />Literature<br />Music

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:11 PM

Okay so i like this idea so keep with it i would like to join when I find some time....my job is almost 60 hours a week so I usually don't feel like writing when I have free time lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users