14 replies to this topic

#1 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:55 AM

Black Adam defeated Gladiator (Kallark) after a long and very intense fight. Black Adam then left the shi'ar empire, no longer on a quest to conquer, but to seek out the universes, most powerful warrior's and face them all in combat to prove he was a god to himself and others. Black Adam speed blitzed through the universe. Still on his exile from Earth and wanting to exact his ultimate revenge on Captain Marvel that is where he headed first.

In a very distant part of the universe; the radiant had just defeated Doomsday and sent him flying through space presumed dead, Doomsday came back to life stronger then ever and with a new resistance to electric based attacks. Doomsday once fully recovered, blitzed thorugh space, with the hatred to destroy all beings in existance. Doomsday entered the earth's Solar system about the the same time as Black Adam.

Black Adam "is that a powerful being i can prove my godly dominance, to off in the distance?"

Black Adam blitzed towards his future opponent Doomsday, without knowing who or what it was. Black Adam arrived on Pluto where Doomsday had landed. Doomsday now seeing Black Adam for the first time charges at him, with full force intent to obliterate him. Black Adam rushes at the oncoming Doomsday and hits him with 3 body punches and an uppercut to stumble the beast.

Black Adam "You're the most vile being i've ever set my eyes on, but still gods have mercy for you and i shall show you and every other being who shall worshipme that i show mercy also!"

Doomsday recovered and blitzed Black Adam and grabbed him and started hitting him with tremendous force punches, then doomsday jumped very high into the air and threw Black Adam at the ground with destructive force behind it. BA hit the grounded and it exploded, Doomsday followed shortly behind and landed on BA with tremendous impact. Doomsday then started to walk away, thinking his opponent was dead, Then BA got up.

BA " A very powerful vile looking beast you are, and even a physical match for a god like myself, but how do you handle other things like magic?"

Black Adam then started to rush Doomsday with his magic attacks with full force and as soon as he got close enough he grabbed Doomsday with a vice like grip.

BA " I as your god beast, was willing to show you mercy, now i shall make an example out of you and unleash my full wrath onto you!"

Doomsday "puny god after you demonstarte your next attack I Doomsday will obliterate you!"

BA "Shazam"

The entire planet of pluto, was struck by a massive lightning bolt of pure concentrated magic.
The battlefield was laid too waste but both combatants remained.

narrator"Doomsday seemed to be weakened by the shazam attack. Can Black Adam Take advantage of this and defeat the evil monster known as Doomsday, we shall find out?"

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:55 AM

Learn More About
Doomsday
Read more about Doomsday at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: Doomsday DC Database: Doomsday The Death of Superman

Black Adam
Read more about Black Adam at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C. Comics Links: wikipedia black adam DC Comics origin of black adam Black Adam by Otto Binder

#3 Shoggoth breeder

Shoggoth breeder

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Calling Cthulhu

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:14 PM

In a very distant part of the universe; the radiant had just defeated Doomsday and sent him flying through space presumed dead, Doomsday came back to life stronger then ever and with a new resistance to electric based attacks.

Doomsday "puny god after you demonstarte your next attack I Doomsday will obliterate you!"

narrator"Doomsday seemed to be weakened by the shazam attack. Can Black Adam Take advantage of this and defeat the evil monster known as Doomsday, we shall find out?"

So this is the original Doomsday from when he first appeared, appears to be intelligent and has been weakened. It loses

#4 sherminatortwo

sherminatortwo

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:21 PM

B.A. FTW

#5 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

Baracus is in this fight? Mr. T, it's about time!

#6 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:31 PM

Adam beats and lightenings Doomsday to death, after a long, hard brawl. Then Doomsday comes back to life...

#7 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:36 PM

i am going with doomesday

#8 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:38 PM

Doomsday will murder Adam.

#9 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

Considering that Black Adam is more powerful than Superman(base level), and this is the original Doomsday that essentially stalemated Superman, Black Adam wins.

#10 Odin

Odin

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:23 PM

great matchup if black adam tries to go toe to toe with the monster he loses badly however if he is smart stay in the sky and uses his lightning to help him he may be able to win this but my vote goes to doomsday because 8 out of ten times he takes this.

#11 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:15 AM

Doomsday for the win i say, idk who the black adam is i thought he would be a black shazam. and doomsday is rock-like lightning would really have no effect. Pikachu vs. Onix, thundershock does not work xD

#12 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
A
C
SCORE
Doomsday: 21
Black Adam: 20
FPA: 3.0

#13 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

Awesome votes guys thought it would be a very close one. only replying to my own post from last year cause i didn't have computer access until now.

Boy doomsday by 1 vote beating Black Adam makes sense.

#14 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

Awesome votes guys thought it would be a very close one. only replying to my own post from last year cause i didn't have computer access until now.

Boy doomsday by 1 vote beating Black Adam makes sense.

yeah I don't know what people were thinking saying adam could beat doomsday.

you had this on your mind for a whole year.

#15 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:54 PM

-cut-

Um, watch the thread necromancy. This match ended a long time ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users