• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 iceeater24

iceeater24

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Movies,sports,and other stuff.

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:20 PM

same thing smart a@$

#22 nrdman

nrdman

42*Pi*(Over 9000!)=My Sweetroll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:28 PM

No, they are not.

If comics=cinema than comics bane=dark knight rises bane, which is obviously not true

#23 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:15 PM

same thing smart a@$

Wrong. Twat.

#24 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

Hawkeye would totally win. If anyone has seen the avengers, you would know why.

If it's the cinematic version, then try watching Smallville. Green Arrow has done much more impressive thing than the movie version of Hawkeye. If it's the comics versions, then the Avengers movie doesn't matter, since that happens in an alternate reality.

#25 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:04 AM

DSkillz, what sort of things would you suggest to bring this up a little more?

I'd say try to tell more of the story that leads up to the conflict (i.e., more about what the characters are doing before the issue that starts the conflict, more on what causes the conflict itself, etc.), as well as add more dialogue, for starters.

#26 baneblade

baneblade

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

There is no question of remorse here since both do not hold back. One comment stated that Hawkeye will strike first. Lets all remember that Queen killed even against the wish of his teammates. So, there is no advantage there to any one.

What it will really come down to is experience, and opponent quality, since both have set aim, and almost identical mechanism in terms of combat : bow and arrow and other randomly used projectiles, if any.

In that regard, I would have edge towards Queen, chiefly due to his experience with one opponent, Deathstroke. While Queen did not 'technically' beat him, he did match wits with him, (even though it was Stroke's insane ploy all along). Also, Queen was trained by (probably) the most combat-sound assassin around.

However, since this is not your regular urban setting, a backdrop where Arrow operates best, I will call it fairly, and call it either a draw, or flip a coin.

Hawkeye's up and close combat skills do outdo Arrow's, unless Arrow demonstrates them extensively in a future issue. Even though I believe Hawkeye won't be able to kill him, I do believe Arrow will take more licks, in part due to his setting in a terrain he knows full well, but can not do much to improvise in, leave for using weaponry.

Hence, in a true benefit of doubt scenario, I will rather flip a coin, simply because this is an island setting and one fighter has an advantage by a hair over the other, and vice versa.

#27 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:11 AM

I think they will both shoot each other in the face xD. is there any good fights this week?

#28 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
A
D
SCORE
Green Arrow: 19
Hawkeye: 20
FPA: 2.5

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hawkeye, Green Arrow, Clint Barton, Oliver Queen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users