#21 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

The cartoons are your proof? Lol even I didn't think you were that stupid.

Orion is also skilled in hand to hand combat, more likely so than Cooler, thanks to his martial artist teacher.

He survived an attack from Mageddon, a world destroyer. Also an oblivion bomb, capable of collapsing the entire universe.

#22 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

The cartoons are your proof? Lol even I didn't think you were that stupid.

Orion is also skilled in hand to hand combat, more likely so than Cooler, thanks to his martial artist teacher.

He survived an attack from Mageddon, a world destroyer. Also an oblivion bomb, capable of collapsing the entire universe.

No thats my my proof, but usually the cartoon is not way off, just weaker so I used it as a measuring point.

Orion is a skilled combatant? hahaha noot even close to DBZ's Krillin in terms of skills, you seem to think so thats fine, but show me a scan of when he has ever even used a kick. (at least Batman has, but not even Superman uses kicks as he is more of a punch em kind of guy)

So you are saying Orion can take a blast that can destroy a universe? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I won't call you names because doing so for the sake of comics is dumb, but ninja please.

#23 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:43 PM

Pymp why do you continue to go about debates the same way when it comes to DC? Tell me have you ever read a comic with Orion?

#24 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:47 PM

I will in about 3 hours I am downloading some now. I will show that he is not all powerful as you all make him for pete's sake he can't fly. Sure he Punched Darkseid's heart out as Sirmethos said, but that could be since he is blood related or if it happened how is Darkseid alive still?

nothing I have ever seen makes him a threat to Cooler, especially since Cooler is more ruthless than Frieza so he will start off by blowing him up or just blitzing Orion.

#25 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

Much weaker actually.

Oh look, a kick!

Posted Image

Whether you laugh in ignorance or claim Krillin is better in ignorance makes no difference. Orion has survived worse, than Cooler. Not saying Orion could survive it, if you could read you'd understand that in can under the right conditions collapse a universe. Never said when Orion tanked it that it was at universal level.

#26 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

or if it happened how is Darkseid alive still?

Lmao. You're joking right? You know what happens every damn a z-fighter dies? They get resurrected!

Of course nothing you have seen of him makes him a threat to cooler! You haven't seen him at all!

#27 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

So still a stalemate!

#28 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

in DBZ they get wished back, in DC they probably just do. Well Nova show me then and stop yapping. Show me this all powerful Orion. and his feats not just your hyperbole.

#29 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

Orion is a skilled combatant? hahaha noot even close to DBZ's Krillin in terms of skills, you seem to think so thats fine, but show me a scan of when he has ever even used a kick. (at least Batman has, but not even Superman uses kicks as he is more of a punch em kind of guy)

Wait... You have to use kicks, in order to be a skilled fighter?

It's official, anything you have to say about martial arts/combat skills can be completely disregarded, since you obviously have absolutely no idea what you're talking about when it comes to that.

#30 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

Ugh, have to resort to feat pics but whatever.

How about this? When fighting his dad...

Posted Image
Posted Image

Their combined punches destroyed the damn planet! Of course, they killed each other in the fight...

The energy force was said to be greater than the source...Nuff said.

Or tanking Omega Beams?

Posted Image

#31 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

I think I recall PympMex mentioning that he was a fighter of some sort.

Though that could easily have been someone else.

My point is, if that's the case, it only detracts from his credibility...

If not, oh well~

#32 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

I guess Pymp is of the mind no boxers can be skilled fighters.

#33 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:12 PM

Well if you think about it he still has his mother box. He just opens boom tubes and jumps through them flying out of the air with punches air kicks from every direction. The Mother box heals him if injured. Also Cooler launches and energy attack and Orion redirects it with the Boom tube back at Cooler

#34 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:24 PM

wow you guys are awesome, one I am a fighter( not street fighter, but I practice MMA) and yes you can be skilled in boxing only and be skilled, but that is not as skilled as someone that can kick hence MMA is better than boxing in a real fight.

Also Nova the planet is not destroyed, since the pic shows them walking on it, you meant to say the surface was destroyed which is not a great feat. Orion is his son so tanking a shot from Omega Beams is not a feat worth mentioning. Sirmethos unless you can prove me wrong, show me where just boxing is more skilled than someone with martial arts skills, please I implore you.

Cooler will not just stand there and take it he will move faster than Orion can move around in his little flying thing. Once again when Cooler destroys the planet in one blast that is an effortless blast, what will he do, float and hope that his "boxing" will help him.

Ninja please as I said I will get some comics soon and read them. I am a blue belt in BJJ and I know that we have boxers come in to train since they know that boxing is two dimensional and not really practical (in the sense that once you get to the ground boxing becomes obsolete usually)

I'm not saying he is unskilled but Cooler is def more skilled in energy attacks and in physical fighting.

#35 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

More skilled in energy attacks and physical fighting? No and nope.

#36 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

actually no. Orion is more skilled seeing as how he has trained and fought for hundreds of years. The power difference in the fight would be like Anderson Silva Vs Brock Lesnar

Silva is skilled but the raw power of Lesnar would destroy him. When a guy can just tank any punch or kick his opponent has and keep coming full steam the weaker one loses.

Without using ki blasts Cooler cant even hurt Orion and as slow as the ki blasts are in DBZ Orion eveades them all with a boom tube

#37 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

Nice Setup!

#38 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:40 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Let it be said that this guy is in the Superman range of power. Orion beats him like a red headed child.

#39 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

Ugh, have to resort to feat pics but whatever.

Or tanking Omega Beams?

Posted Image

This defiantly proves Orion is way above Cooler.

#40 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:44 PM

Legacy you know little of MMA, Brock is slower, and less skilled in everything excpet punching which is why he is not a champion nor a contender. Brute strength is nothing. Silva is actually not weaker, and his skills are great enough that his kicks will be stronger than Brocks anyday.

Training for 1000 years means experience not skills as you can have a weak fighter train and still lose to someone newer because he is that much better, I think Batman has defeated many people that trained far longer, use that as my example. Goku beat Pykkon and he was dead for a long time, or even Olibu.

in real fighting (this is not real I know) experience is great to keep you calm and be more level headed, but skills are a different thing altogether.

I beaten one black belt and came close to beating another in BJJ, I am a blue belt, but I also know what they know just not been practicing as long.

In this case Cooler will charge up his large energy and shot it, end of story, if Orion evades it (it would be a large energy ball so hard to out run that) he would be w/o a planet to stand on and then it';s a matter of shooting him like I would a fish in a barrel. If not he could go circles around him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users