The Perfect Team: the Battle 2
Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:52 PM
Team Artemis vs. Team God-Speed88
1. Cyclops vs. Spartan
2. Cable vs. Hourman Android
3. Nate "Xman" Grey vs. Sandman (Sanderson Hawkins)
4. Hulk vs. Mister Majestic
5. Scarlet Witch vs. Sodam Yat
6. Reed Richards vs. Captain Atom
7. Elderly Bruce Wayne vs. The Question
The characters have no prior knowledge of each other.
Simple question: Who wins? Discuss, debate and help pick the perfect team. Choose wisely, because the best hero team will have to fight the winning super villain team.
Poll ends: Nov 6th.
Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:01 PM
1. Cyclops vs. Spartan (Spartan easily)
2. Cable vs. Hourman Android ( Both current versions, Hourman Takes the win)
3. Nate "Xman" Grey vs. Sandman (Sanderson Hawkins) (Nate Grey wins unless he tries to win telepathically)
4. Hulk vs. Mister Majestic (Mister Majestic)
5. Scarlet Witch vs. Sodam Yat (Reality warping Scarlet Witch)
6. Reed Richards vs. Captain Atom (Straight up fight Captain Atom)
7. Elderly Bruce Wayne vs. The Question (Depends how old Bruce is but 9/10 bruce wins)
Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:02 PM
Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:04 PM
Feel free to carry on the fight. You still have team members left that can fight. Match them up and keep going till the whole team is down.
Just one question I thought you weren't allowed fighters who were at herald level or above?
Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:06 PM
Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:10 PM
You're not allowed characters that are cosmic or basically wield the power cosmic. They can be herald level strength as long as they aren't imbued with the actual power cosmic.
But I thought Scarlet Witch was on a massive reality warping scale?
Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:18 PM
Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:02 PM
Who ever voted against me, please tell me why?
Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:51 PM
Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:11 AM
Congratulations Art. Sorry Godspeed.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users