• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

Then you haven't seen his movies.

#42 Guest_Pymp_*

Guest_Pymp_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

I've seen both movies, Creeper hasn't not been shredded to pieces, just parts of him, I am talking about Jason cutting off his head, arms, legs, torso,and then cutting it up some more.

Jason is far stronger where one punch will blow his head off or his chest busts open.

Did you watch Jason vs Freddy?

#43 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:56 AM

Yes. Jason isn't fast enough to get his hands on the Creeper, and even if he was, the Creeper is more than strong enough to fight him off.

#44 Guest_Pymp_*

Guest_Pymp_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

but Creeper can't hurt him at all, not even slow him down,so this is a stalemate at the very best, but if you add up their attributes, Jason has higher(way) durability and Stamina and Strength, the only thing Creeper has is speed, flight and agility, guess what though, so did Freddy.

#45 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:14 PM

Lol, you're trying to make Jason seem far more durable than he actually is. The Creeper is easily strong enough to kill Jason via dismemberment.

Also, as I already said, Jason does not have "way" higher stamina, strength or durability than the Creeper. Watch his movies again, he has plenty of feats that put him on Jason's level, at least.

Freddy wasn't even close to being as fast or agile as the Creeper, and he couldn't fly.

#46 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

no he cannot fly, but that only makes him hard to hit, not hard to kill. Jason is that durable, if you seen the movies, he gets impaled by a bunch of beams and is unhurt (well not enough to slow him down)

Freddy is able to teleport and has mystical powers in the sense that he is not human

#47 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

Creeper will need to creep away to survive this.

If jason can grab him he can tear him to pieces literally. I haven't seen Creeper take that.

Um... This:

you're trying to make Jason seem far more durable than he actually is. The Creeper is easily strong enough to kill Jason via dismemberment.

Also, as I already said, Jason does not have "way" higher stamina, strength or durability than the Creeper. Watch his movies again, he has plenty of feats that put him on Jason's level, at least.

Freddy wasn't even close to being as fast or agile as the Creeper, and he couldn't fly.

As for this:

no he cannot fly, but that only makes him hard to hit, not hard to kill.

Being hard to hit makes him hard to kill. And your other points are good, but the Creeper has shown just as impressive feats.

#48 Guest_Dr. Pymp(mex)_*

Guest_Dr. Pymp(mex)_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:49 PM

I meant that a fly is hard to hit but that doesn't make him hard to kill once you get him, and to Jason, the creeper is just that

#49 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:32 AM

Furthermore, The creeper is sexier xD. i am kidding lol. but the creeper has style. he dresses like a Private eye and he looks awesome, I did a survery on facebook, asking my female friends who they would rather sleep with, it was an unamious creeper xD. Jason cant win this fight, the creeper scared me as a child. Jason X was the first movie i ever saw, I was a few mounths old when it came out and my mom and dad took me to go see it xD I did not cry once

#50 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:33 AM

Furthermore, The creeper is sexier xD. i am kidding lol. but the creeper has style. he dresses like a Private eye and he looks awesome, I did a survery on facebook, asking my female friends who they would rather sleep with, it was an unamious creeper xD. Jason cant win this fight, the creeper scared me as a child. Jason X was the first movie i ever saw, I was a few mounths old when it came out and my mom and dad took me to go see it xD I did not cry once

#51 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:40 AM

So you're eleven years old and you have female friends who want to sleep with the Creeper?

#52 17_LAX

17_LAX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:13 AM

jason wins but even if the creeper did he would be *vulgarity*ed up and have to eat jason for parts and then jason takes over his body and then you have the worst possible killer the word has ever seen

#53 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:28 PM

So you're eleven years old and you have female friends who want to sleep with the Creeper?

What sick fetishes people are developing. :o :P

#54 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

I meant that a fly is hard to hit but that doesn't make him hard to kill once you get him, and to Jason, the creeper is just that

The Creeper can fly. Although they're fighting in a forest, which will affect the Creeper's flight somewhat, he can still fly, which is a huge advantage against the relatively slow, ground-based Jason, whose long-ranged ammo, and only real way of getting the Creeper out of the sky properly, is limited to three shots.

jason wins but even if the creeper did he would be *vulgarity*ed up

The Creeper would win, and would probably be injured, but not too badly.

#55 17_LAX

17_LAX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:14 AM

the creeper eats to get body parts jason makes people eat him to take their body over so thats 2 times the urge to eat jason then jason takes his body over so he still wins

#56 ImSantaClaus

ImSantaClaus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Boxing and anything Martial Arts related. I'm a simple dude.

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:30 AM

The Creeper doesn't have to eat, Jason. He can eat some of us here on the Cbub. :(

#57 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

You know what? After some thought, I think I'll stick with the Creeper in a tough battle. He'd be pretty damn banged up in the process, though, and he'd have to finish it fast. And whoever dies would likely come back eventually.

On another note, could you imagine if the Creeper ate Jason's body parts and gained some extra power in the process?

#58 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
A
A
A Nice comeback match!
A Nice job ND. I gave it an A.
SCORE
Jason Voorhees: 22
The Creeper: 13
FPA: 4.0

#59 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

the creeper eats to get body parts jason makes people eat him to take their body over so thats 2 times the urge to eat jason then jason takes his body over so he still wins

The Creeper doesn't need to eat people all the time, he only does so if and when it's necessary. And i'm sure he can control his hunger quite well.

You know what? After some thought, I think I'll stick with the Creeper in a tough battle. He'd be pretty damn banged up in the process, though, and he'd have to finish it fast. And whoever dies would likely come back eventually.

On another note, could you imagine if the Creeper ate Jason's body parts and gained some extra power in the process?

The Creeper would definitely win, but he would also definitely be pretty badly hurt. And i guess Jason might be able to take him over...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users