58 replies to this topic

#1 ND7

ND7

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:29 PM

Down in the depths of Hell, Freddy Krueger paced endlessly back and forth. He was, of course, still sore about the way things had turned out with Jason. It was supposed to have been a new era for Freddy, one where he could have all the souls he wanted and kill anyone he saw fit…but Jason's unexpected inability to stop killing had fouled things up nicely. Once Jason had outlived his usefulness, Freddy had tried to dispatch him, but it had turned out to be much harder than he'd thought.

In the end, thanks to the help of a stupid meddling bitch and her boyfriend, Freddy had been the one to fall. He had been so close to putting an end to Jason, he could feel it…but now here he was. Stuck in the pits of Hell, never to return to the nightmares of teenagers again. How was it fair?

Freddy would not accept defeat. He pondered a way to escape, supposedly there were ways…he had heard of some, but he didn't know exactly how they worked. The first thing he would need before escaping would be more power. Without it, he would probably just end up being sent right back to Hell.

So he sat and thought, sat and thought, and still nothing came to him. He looked around. Hell was not as bad as he had heard. Of course, there was fire, tortured souls, and the endless screaming. These things didn't bother Freddy, though. What bothered him the most was that he was stuck in Hell and Jason was somewhere up there on Earth. Freddy seethed at this thought, wanting more than ever to get out of this place, to find Jason and dish out the ultimate payback.

Making a fist with his gloved hand, Freddy struck the rock wall next to him several times. A shadow approached from behind, and only then did Freddy stop and turn around.

"Who the *vulgarity* are you?" he hissed, claws raised.
"Someone who can help you, I think," the figure said. Whoever it was, Freddy noticed, this guy was at least six foot one. "You and I have a similar problem."
"Oh yeah? And what the *vulgarity* might that be?"

"We're both stuck here because no one believes in us anymore. For us to exist, we need to instill the fear in the hearts of men."
Freddy relaxed a little, lowering his claws. "What are you suggesting?"
"An alliance. You, me…and a few others."

He considered this for a moment, then a smirk drew across his lips. "Yes, I think we can do that. But listen to me: before we try to find a way out of here, we need someone to dispose of Jason Voorhees. And I believe I know just the creature to do so. But, the question is can I trust you to share the power with me once we escape and Voorhees is dealt with?", The man asked a eyebrow raised.

Freddy hesitated for a moment. Once he was powerful enough, did he really want to share the world with anyone? But, eventually he came to a conclusion.
He smiled and stuck out his gloved hand. "Freddy Krueger."
Taking the hand, the man grinned and his eyes would glow red before returning to their black color.
"Now, all I believe we need to do is wait and wait for the good news.."

Meanwhile, having escaped the confines of the farm he had been trapped in for the past twenty three years, his time had finally started again but the creature or demon simply known as the Creeper had received a message or rather a mission. To kill Jason Voorhees. And so, he would whistle his favorite tune as his wings extended and taking to the air, he would have started on his way to Crystal Lake.

Speaking of the undead serial killer, he was currently making his way after a half naked teenanged girl who had just seen how well a machete slices somebody-in this case her high boyfriend-down the middle. Her panicked screams of 'help me' or 'HELLLP' filled the forest of Camp Crytsal Lake, but Jason didn't care. He never did and why should he? This was a bad person and his mom had told him to punish the bad people. And he always listened to his mama. And so, he continued stomping after the girl who by this point had tried taking cover behind a tree. And for a moment, it seemed she had lost Jason.

"Finally away from that psycho..Hey..Is that someone?! Hey Mister!! Mister help me!!", She shrieked as she started to race towards what appeared to be a man at the end of the forest wearing a brown trench coat with a fedora. Maybe it was a good thing she didn't notice the tears in the back of the jacket made for..Wings. As the 'man' glanced over at the woman approaching him, he grinned and slightly lifting up his hat, the girl stopped and stared with a look of pure horror.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!-URG", The woman let out a terrified cry before she was silenced by a nice harpoon to the throat. As blood poured out of the hole and she fell to her knees, she could only gurgle while glancing at the two killers one of whom pulled off his hat and The Creeper screeched and the mandibles on his face spread out as he did so. Jason, simply tilted his head and slinging his harpoon gun back over his shoulder, he reached for his machete and started to 'speed-walk' towards the Creeper, all with the poor girl in the middle..

Jason Voorhees(Zombie version) armed with machete, harpoon gun with three harpoons vs the Creeper armed with three of his bone knifes and three bone shurikens. The battle is to the 'death' or in Jason's case if he can incapacitate the Creeper.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:29 PM

Learn More About
Jason Voorhees
Read more about Jason Voorhees at Wikipedia
Official Site: Newline Cinema Links: Wiki - Jason Voorhees Camp Blood Friday the 13th - The Website

The Creeper
Read more about The Creeper at Wikipedia
Official Site: MGM Links: Jeepers Creepers Wiki page Imdb Page BeatingU site

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

Alright, one of our resident horror writers is back! Welcome back, ND, and good set-up.

I'll post on who I think might win a bit later.

#4 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

Nice set-up, ND. The Creeper wins pretty easily, though.

#5 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:44 PM

The Creeper wins.

#6 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:08 PM

Exactly how does the Creeper win?

#7 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:26 PM

With his flight, physical superiority, probably higher intelligence an various bone-weapons.

Jason might get in a hit or two with the harpoon gun, but that wont do much, and he isn't fast enough to keep up with The Creeper, or smart enough to do anything but try to slice him with his machete when he runs out of harpoons. Plus, the Creeper's flight gives him a pretty big advantage. It'll take the Creeper a while to take down Jason, he is a tough bastard, after all, but he will do, eventually.

#8 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:31 PM

Exactly how does the Creeper win?

Superior strength, speed, intellect, durability, as well as the advantage of flight. Jason doesn't stand a chance.

#9 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

Exactly.

#10 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

Not trying to be biased to either side but strength Creeper? Really?(Just asking because I'm curious. Not debating)

#11 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

The Creeper has superior speed. Intellect, maybe. Durability I think is about even. Strength, there isn't enough examples from Creeper to show superior strength to Jason. Flight..true.

#12 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

Speed, yes, easily. Intellect, yes, again, easily. Durability, once again, goes to the Creeper easily (The Creeper was still going after having its limbs removed-- Jason has never shown durability that high).

Strength also goes to the Creeper. It was capable of ripping peoples' heads off with its wing. Its actual upper body strength would, naturally, be considerably higher.

#13 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

Okay, after watch a vid, I'd say Creeper wins this one. He may not be quite as durable or maybe even as strong as Jason, but he has just about every other important advantage.

#14 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

Speed and intellect, sure. Durability? Jason survived getting blown to pieces, only his goddamn heart remained. It was still beating.

Strength...Jason punched a kids head off with a casual blow. So both have head removal to their repertoire. Creeper has flight advantage sure, but can't really imagine what use that would be apart from dropping Jason down to the ground. I doubt even that would kill him...what ultimately killed him in original film continuity was a fall from space + burning from reentry.

#15 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:44 PM

Yeah, and another time, Jason was killed by getting shot a bunch of times.

#16 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:47 PM

Yeah and the Creeper gets injured to the point of death from impalement. Jason goes through that every Tuesday.

#17 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

Being shot a bunch of times then blown apart?

Or was that a different time - I haven't seen em all lol.

#18 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

It wasn't just the impalement that injured him to the point of death. He received a lot of injuries prior to that, such as dismemberment...

#19 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

Yeah, that's great. Jason survived as a heart. Enough said.

#20 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

Yeah and the Creeper gets injured to the point of death from impalement. Jason goes through that every Tuesday.

It was a lot more than just impalement. It was a lot of impalement, limb removal and what must have been some serious burns, too. And he wasn't even killed by that. We don't actually know how close to death he was. Whereas...

Jason was killed by getting shot a bunch of times.

The Creeper could survive that. He does, in fact, or at least something similar, in the first film, i think.

Jason survived as a heart. Enough said.

It's easier to get Jason to that point than the Creeper, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users