• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 unnaturalScience

unnaturalScience

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:30 AM

I currently have one active street level character and was anxiously awaiting my first match-up. This morning, though, I notice that all new fights are at the world level. Why is that? Do the street level ones get set up at a different time?

Sorry to pester, but after reading the FAQ and other pinned documents I didn't find an answer.

#2 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:52 AM

Um, yeah, it's possible that the Street Level Character Admin hasn't gone through setting up the Street Level fights yet.

#3 unnaturalScience

unnaturalScience

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:18 AM

Oh good. Thanks for the information.

#4 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

Hey, welcome back to the kill floor.

The fights begin on sundays-mondays for both levels. I would guess that the 'new' fights in the global level are actually last weeks fights that haven't ended quite yet. or maybe they have, I haven't checked in awhile. However new street level matches will be put up tomorrow.

However, you can start your own match and put a little more flare into the set-up if you like. You can choose your own matches through the control panel, as long as your character(s) aren't disabled and already in a match and have a viable opponent who is not Team Rookie. They can be more interesting then the random set-ups I do because you can write a more in depth set-up and get to pick your opponent. Plus it saves me some time, so its a win-win.

#5 unnaturalScience

unnaturalScience

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:08 PM

Thank you, Deojusto.

I probably will try picking my opponent in another week or so once I get the hang of things again. I would like to ensure that those of my creations who are supposed to be allies don't end up fighting each-other.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users