3 replies to this topic

#1 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:17 AM

I spent my days work doing this set-up and for some reason it isn't letting me post it in an official CBUB match. Which is annoying, if anyone can help it will be appreciated.

The Mayan Mess

Date 09/12/12, Location; Planet Izeticle

A long sworn enemy of the Predator's race has dwindled drastically throughout the centuries in both numbers and power, this race was known as the Krawlenights. The Krawlenights were once seen as a superior race in the world of hunters but their dominate command soon brought them to exile, as they were forced into incarceration on the deserted planet of Izeticle, by the Guardians of the Universe. Over the centuries chaos has over thrown the once such dominant race and war became eminent, this however brought them to there knees, with thousands dying each day. It was merely a matter of time before there was only one Empress left standing. On that very day a group of Predators had come to collect a trophy that they had long awaited; the head of the Krawlenight Queen. The herd of Predators arrived upon the planet.

Date 02/12/12, Location; Gotham City

Question: Year 2012, this is when all my work pieces together, this is the date that I have feared most. I need to find the Krawlenight Egg, it is the only hope for humanity. We must reset the Mayan Calendar.

Batman gives the Question an intense stare, trying to figure out wether or not this could in fact be possible. Normally he doesn't believe in such doomsday myths but something was definitely different. Batman could sense a change in the air. He knew the world was going to face something drastic. Plus the Question maybe a self contained maniac but he tends to be correct in his own way.

Batman: What do you plan, Question?

Question: We need to head to the planet Izeticle and retrieve the egg of Krawlenight immediately. Once the egg is in our possession we need to position it upon a sacred pyramid in Egypt.

Batman: Wow a plan like this will take months to prepare but before it is even considered. Tell me how this conspiracy came around?

Question: Hm, well it was quite simple really. It all began with Lama's...

Batman: *coughs* Maybe we are best not going into this, whilst I still have some faith in you. Why did you come to me? Why not Superman or Hal Jordan?

Question: I felt it was a job for us detectives.

Batman shows a hint of a smirk.

Batman: What do we need?

Question: We will need to be armed, there is a huge possibility of confrontation. Special suites that can ad us in outer space combat. Also a jet that can get us across the universe and a few other teams member wouldn't go a miss.

Batman: I'll see what I can do, I think I might need to talk to Adam Strange and the Martian for this kind of tech. I'll arrange the team also, how many heroes do you think we need?

Question: Six should be efficient.

Batman: I'll start preparing but I need you to find out any information that may come in useful.

Question: I've already begun.

Date 09/12/12, Location; Planet Izeticle.

The herd of Predator's ready, awaiting. A major moment in the Predator history is about to come upon them. The honor is beyond comprehension. They begin their hunt. Running ferociously throw the deserted landscape. Skulls crumbling at there feet, tread on like dirt. The head palace can be seen on the skyline with the sun scorching a blaze upon the building.

The palace has incredibly tall doors luring over the predators heads. Six laser blasts hit the center dead on, simontaniously. The predators see two guards behind the door, two guards that are not standing anymore as they are both splattered against the walls. The predators move forward to examine the bodies but quickly realize it was a trap. An ambush. Four Krawlenight warriors launched a full attack from behind. Stabbing four predators in the back of the head. Before the bodies drop to the floor a new battle is in pursuit. With various types of blades swinging and slashing until a wretched tone of silence dropped dead in the center of the room. Four Predators stood, unfazed.

They then walked over the corpses and proceeded to the stairway. Breaking down a door, they saw the corpse of the queen hanging from the roof. She did not want to give them the satisfaction of taking her life. One predator shot down the rope and another pulled out a blade. Standing over the corpse he drove the metal through her neck, sawing and stabbing the veins. Grabbing the back of the corpses skull, he throws the head up in the air.

Unknown to the predators the egg lays inside the skull.

Date 09/12/12, Location; Planet Izeticle

A ship soars through the stars. Inside Batman, The Question, Nightwing, Tim Drake, Green Arrow and Red Arrow await.

The Question: According to my data the race places the egg inside the Queens head, that way it shall always be protected until the end.

Green Arrow: I never understand how you find these things out.

The Question: You just never look in the right places.

Batman: Three Hours until landing, begin preparation.

Planet Izeticle.

Batman: It looks like we are not the first ones here.

Question: Ah a Predator ship.

Green Arrow: A what?

Question: The Predators are a fierce and deadly race.

Batman: Lets check it out.

The ship flies down, landing next to the predators. The heroes put on there new high tech suites and equip themselves. They slowly move out investigating the other ship. Red arrow touches a panel then all of a sudden a door opens.

Batman: Be careful.

Next minute a soaring alarm comes from the ship. RAAAAARR RRAAAAAAAARRRR RRAAAAAAAAARRR.

Tim Drake: Look.

Four predators stand staring at the heroes.

Question: THE QUEENS HEAD.

A blast comes from one of the predators, just missing Batman. A fight then pursues.

Summary

Two Elder Predators
One Celtic Predator
One Scar Predator
(Each armed to the fullest with the most high tech Predator equiptment)

Vs

The Question (Special suit that gives him limited regeneration, laser machine gun, twin laser pistols, 2 flash bang grenades, 4 high intense exploding grenades, laser knife gloves)
Batman (Special suit which enables limited flying, laser edged batarangs, Laser knife gloves and Special Smoke bombs)
Green Arrow (Special suit that doubles his speed, special laser arrows, smoke arrows, special exploding arrows and Laser knife gloves)
Nightwing (Special suit that doubles his strength, special laser nightsticks, Laser pistol, knock out gas, special land minds)
Tim Drake (Special suit that renders him invisible for a set period of two minutes. (This can be preformed every 3 minutes), special laser throwing daggers, laser stick, knock out gas, laser knife gloves)
Red Arrow (Special suit that lets him do limited teleporting, Special laser arrows, Special hawkeye glasses (Lets him zoom in on opponents from a far distance), smoke arrows.)

Let the battle commence

#2 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:45 PM

This is an awesome setup and great way to even things out here. I'm gonna go with the earth heros here though. They have more diversity to their fighting and abilities(flying, teleportation, etc) plus their weapons seem more lethal then the norm(laser knife glove, land mines, etc). And finally the coup de grace.....I'll probably sound like a fanboy here, but they have Batman. His skills are legendary enough but he fought the Predator race before( http://en.wikipedia....versus_Predator ). With his prior experience and mind plus the Questions IQ, these guys have it in the bag. Earth heros ftw!

#3 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:23 PM

This is an awesome setup and great way to even things out here. I'm gonna go with the earth heros here though. They have more diversity to their fighting and abilities(flying, teleportation, etc) plus their weapons seem more lethal then the norm(laser knife glove, land mines, etc). And finally the coup de grace.....I'll probably sound like a fanboy here, but they have Batman. His skills are legendary enough but he fought the Predator race before( http://en.wikipedia....versus_Predator ). With his prior experience and mind plus the Questions IQ, these guys have it in the bag. Earth heros ftw!

Thanks bro.

#4 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:04 PM

Do you know what, I'm demanding more than one comment. Come on, what is going on. Even some criticism, a fight evaluation anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users