#1 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

Universe: Alphas

Time: 5 years after the second season of the series.

Idea: The GM of the RP can take one of three paths(or combine them and run two, or all three, paths at the same time).

1. The original team has grown, due the the increased level of Alpha activity. Due to the expansion, a new team has been gathered, with another doctor in charge of the team. The players will, of course, be the Alpha members of the team.

2. The government has gathered their own team of Alphas, essentially a black-ops team. The players will be the members of the team.

3. Stanton Parish has gathered a new team to work on bringing about his utopia. The players will be the members of the team.

Player Characters: Each player will create his/her own character, as standard for RPs with OCs. Players can either pick an existing power from the Alphas universe, or create their own. If people create their own ability/power, it will(of course) have to follow the 'system' from the Alphas universe, in which each power has an inherent downside. It will be completely up to the GM, to accept or deny any 'original' powers.

The GM at least, should have some knowledge about the Alphas universe, and Players should at least have looked at the Alphas wikia site, in order to have basic knowledge about the universe, and the way the powers/downsides work.

I would recommend keeping it to experienced players, but that is, of course, up to the GM.

#2 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:22 PM

The Alphas show is pretty awesome

Gordon Kern was my fave (If only because he was DATA!)

If this picks up, I might consider it. Overall a solid idea.

#3 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

Looking up a universe on wiki isn't the most complicated task, but you should post a link so no one has an excuse to dismiss this. Just my thoughts.

#4 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:48 AM

Well, since it's an RP idea, and not an actual RP, this is more for GMs that might want to go with it, and not so much for potential players.

Thus, this is generally for people who already know the universe(or at least recommended for those people, as I said in the OP).

#5 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

Recommendations aren't absolute, but I see your point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users