42 replies to this topic

#1 Odin

Odin

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

We are in the atlantic ocean and we see Namor the submariner swimming like a bullet towards to unknown figures fighting.

Namor: You two have one chance to stop this battle now before i end you both.

We see Doomsday punch Namor in the face then throw aquaman ontop of Namor.

Namor then puts Aquaman into a headlock choking him. Aquaman throws an elbow in his face and right before namor attacks aquaman speaks.

Aman: Please wait i am Aquaman king of the ocean and if you care about life you will help me to destroy the monster known as doomsday.

Namor: and why do i believe you what if that other man says your the villian.

Aman: you can ask him but he wont say much. I was pulled into a boomtube by that creature and ended up here. he is death incarnate he wont stop killing for anything. now how far of the coast are we.

Namor: 4 miles.

Aman: Damn that isnt much but we cant let him reach land because if you think he is dangerous on the ocean floor you should see him out of water.

Namor: I will help you now because i can see that is a dangerouse being but afterwards you have to turn yourself into my avengers friends so we can learn more about you.

Aman that is fine i have nothing to hide but we must stop him now.

So doomsday is walking on the ocean floor he doesnt need to breath but he isnt very cordnated in water.

Aquaman and Namor both have their respected tridents and there are also
-a school of fish numbering 400 used for cover and distraction.
-2 sperm whales (and an egg whale jkjk)
-jellyfish
-100 jellyfish

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

Learn More About
Aquaman
Read more about Aquaman at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: Aquaman Toonopedia: Aquaman In-depth Profile on Aquaman

Namor the submariner
Read more about Namor the submariner at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wiki-Namor Marvel Directory-Namor Marvel Universe-Namor

Doomsday
Read more about Doomsday at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: Doomsday DC Database: Doomsday The Death of Superman

#3 Odin

Odin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:49 PM

Another classic Odin match i think this will be a great matchup and if you were wondering this is Aquaman with two hands no hook.

#4 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

My god, Namor needs a better battle image...

Alright set-up, Odin, but could have been cleaned up more. And unless Namor and Aquaman can somehow put Doomsday into orbit, they don't stand a chance of stopping him.

#5 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

Well, if they both punch him straight up, at their absolute hardest....I think they could knock him into orbit.

#6 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:52 PM

They have the strength to get rid of Doomsday, but they lack the power to kill him.

#7 sherminatortwo

sherminatortwo

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

Since their underwater they have full strenth and he's not very co-ordinated so I think they stand a good chance. Unless this is Hunter/Prey Doomsday where He'll just keep adapting ti'll he's better at being underwater then they are.

#8 Pinkelly1

Pinkelly1

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, playing guitar, comics

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

Doomsday wins this. Aqualad and namor are just fish out of water with this one :P pun intended

#9 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:20 PM

They could easily dispatch him, though.

#10 rat

rat

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:blank

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

good set up. Honestly, it's pretty close, but think about this, unless they had Kryptonite, A-man and Namor wouldn't have even been able to damage Superman, whereas, Doomsday nearly killed Superman forever WITHOUT Kryptonite. That's just how strong he is. It might take a little while, but Doomsday will just adapt to being underwater, and then be like a little kid at a candy store and go all kinds of ape-sh** on them. But once again. It will be close, and it might take a little while for the fight to end. But in the end, Doomsday walks away with A-man and Namor's heads as trophies.

#11 Odin

Odin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:32 PM

thank you rat for the nice compliment i thought it was a very unique battle that no one has ever thought of before

also remember that namor and aman under water have a very different power setting then on land.

#12 rat

rat

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:59 PM

Yes, they have a higher strength stat when they are underwater, they can move much faster, and they can control the living animals all around them. However, it will take a lot more than that to kill Doomsday, who took Superman's punches and other powers, and walked away without hardly any damage for the longest time. Doomsday is the perfect predator, and could actually go the rounds with the Hulk and Venom if he wanted to. A-man and Namor would do fairly well at first, but then Doomsday would adapt and eventually win. You're welcome for the compliment, it really is an awsome set-up. The only thing that I thought was wrong, was that I couldn't tell whether it was in present tense, or past tense.

#13 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

rat, I agree with most of what you're saying, except:

Doomsday is the perfect predator, and could actually go the rounds with the Hulk and Venom if he wanted to.

Doomsday wouldn't just hold his own against Venom; he would destroy the symbiote and just about any body that's hosting it.

#14 rat

rat

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

yeah, I'm telling you. A-man and Namor don't stand too much more than the slightest sliver of a chance here.

#15 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:17 PM

namor and aman under water have a very different power setting then on land.

Which is why they win, by punching Doomsday into space.

#16 Shoggoth breeder

Shoggoth breeder

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Calling Cthulhu

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:53 AM

They do that often?

#17 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

Namor isn't one for pissing around, and both he and Aquaman are very capable of propelling Doomsday into space, and they are both even more inclined to act as quickly and efficiently as possible when the battle concerns the safety of the ocean.

#18 Shoggoth breeder

Shoggoth breeder

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Calling Cthulhu

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

So as soon as the battle starts they both just punch Doomsday into space, with no messing around?

#19 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:26 PM

Yeah, the "punching/tossing into space" bit won't be that easy. Remember that Doomsday can move fast enough to keep up with the likes of Superman and Flash. And as mentioned, if this is Hunter/Prey DD, he'll just adapt to become the literal and figurative "fish" that Namor and Aquaman are.

#20 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:45 PM

I'm assuming it's standard Doomsday.

I think Namor would go straight for a big ol' punch, with Aquaman thinking a little first then following suit, and a large fight will begin, but with their underwater-strength-bonuses and a few words shared, the Atlanteans will give Doomsday the space-punch soon enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users