53 replies to this topic

#21 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:39 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wish i didn't read that spoiler, bastard. :(

#22 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:42 AM

:blush: I know right? It's just so tempting to hit that little box.

#23 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:46 AM

Hahaha that should have been a major spoiler, don't click this if you haven't read the manga button >_<

Och well, lets just hope we get a Naruto Hokage show after the Shippuden series.

#24 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:51 AM

Heh. Well, I would think it would end with him becoming Hokage. But you never know. Until then, there's always the Rock Lee spin-off series. :P

#25 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:29 AM

seems popularity based imo to be honest.

#26 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:25 AM

>.>

It was obvious who it was.

And not my fault you clicked the spoiler - I spoiler box'd it, ya the foos who clicked it regardless :P

EDIT: Also nice job breaking the board GodSpeed. :)

#27 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:00 AM

It's been shown in the past, no man can resist the temptation of the spoiler box. :blush: Hell, there could be a naked lady in there, for all we know. It's our duty to find out. :P

#28 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:06 AM

Now I'm tempted to post nekkid women in spoiler boxes from now on just to see.

:D

#29 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:26 AM

manga issue 599 was interesting for naruto.

#30 Guest_Dr pymp_*

Guest_Dr pymp_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

This is where I say, I told you so. ^^

This is where I say, If you get SSJ goku or up he would destroy any Naruto character at the same time.

#31 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:50 AM

As I've already said: there are Naruto characters who could definitely take out Goku, depending on how fast they acted and whether or not Goku went into the fight with his usual mindset (if he did, the Naruto characters could certainly take him out).

#32 Guest_Saiyan Gohan_*

Guest_Saiyan Gohan_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:38 AM

Yeaaaahhhhhhhhhh Goku could destroy the universe, I don't know why people say only a planet. Kid Buu could and would have destroyed the universe if Goku didn't stop him (King Kai explains in the manga that Buu destroys the solar systems then materializes in space to go on to the next). Goku is so much stronger and his power level NEVER STOPS. Naruto is cool and all with his nine tails stuff, but as a fan of both shows, you HAVE to know this fight is a joke. Naruto faces enemies that threaten a town, maybe the world. Goku fights villains that threaten the universe everyday and wins every time. Come on, get real. Goku the Saiyan over some demonic kid. And the Kid Goku vs Naruto thing is cheap. Although Kid Goku could beat them with one hand behind his back. I have spoken.

#33 Shoggoth breeder

Shoggoth breeder

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Calling Cthulhu

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:21 AM

You have misspoken.

#34 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:30 AM

Ugh... why do we always get the raging fanboys?

"eaaaahhhhhhhhhh Goku could destroy the universe"

No, he really couldn't. There is absolutely nothing to back up a claim that he could.

"I don't know why people say only a planet."

Well, that part at least is true. Goku at his most powerful, is considerably more than just a planet buster. But far from able to "destroy the universe".

"Kid Buu could and would have destroyed the universe if Goku didn't stop him"

Not so much, no. There is nothing to back up that claim, other than pure hyperbole. He is capable of ripping a hole on the dimensional wall(that's how he escaped the hyperbolic time chamber). But the claim that he could destroy the entire universe, using that exact same technique, has nothing to back it up.

"King Kai explains in the manga that Buu destroys the solar systems then materializes in space to go on to the next"

I don't remember the exact wording of King Kai's explanation(too long since I've read that part of the manga), but I'll check it and get back to you. It wouldn't surprise me if Buu is capable of Solar System busting though.

"Goku is so much stronger and his power level NEVER STOPS."

Again, not so much. Goku, just like any other DBZ character, has a finite energy level(i.e. not unlimited). He can continuously grow stronger, but at any given time, he has definite limits.

"Naruto is cool and all with his nine tails stuff, but as a fan of both shows, you HAVE to know this fight is a joke."

That depends on the level of both characters. As I already showed, it is very much possible to make a fight between the two, where it is an even match(or where Naruto wins easily).

"Naruto faces enemies that threaten a town, maybe the world."

So did Goku in DB, and the beginning of DBZ.

"Goku fights villains that threaten the universe everyday and wins every time."

Yea, not so much. None of Goku's villains threaten the universe, and Goku initially loses almost every fight he's in(then he goes and becomes stronger, and wins in the rematch).

"Come on, get real. Goku the Saiyan over some demonic kid."

As I already pointed out(twice now), it's very much possible to create a fight between the two, where it is an even match, or where Naruto wins easily.

"And the Kid Goku vs Naruto thing is cheap."

Aww.... the poor fanboy doesn't like his hero losing...

No, it's not cheap, it's simply an example of a match between Goku and Naruto, where Goku loses badly.

"Although Kid Goku could beat them with one hand behind his back."

Yea, not so much. Kid Goku would get his arse handed to him by most of the Naruto characters at the end of the series(hell, just the Shippuuden versions of some of the characters could easily do the trick).

"I have spoken."

Aye, and shown everyone that you don't know what you're talking about, and that you're a raging fanboy. Kudos.

#35 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:27 AM

DERP DERP

Posted ImagePosted Image

Actual, physical evidence from reality that disproves Buu busting Solar Systems (At once that is).

#36 Meda

Meda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

Yeah... Naruto Fanboys Still Alive?
F*** OFF.
I already said to not compare anymore.
But it seems peeps would not allow Goku to Win even though Naruto already has the ODDS stacked against him. Goku would still win BTW.

#37 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:41 AM

snip

Yeah... Naruto Fanboys Still Alive?

So, posting evidence that contradicts what you've stated about goku makes us/them fanboys, yeah that makes sense [/sarcasm]

I already said to not compare anymore.

Yes, because you are obviously the most qualified on the forum to make a decision about when a discussion is over [/sarcasm]

But it seems peeps would not allow Goku to Win even though Naruto already has the ODDS stacked against him.

If you actually read what has been posted, you will notice that people generally say that after the Roshi training, Goku is beyond Naruto, and it becomes a stomp match.

However, we are trying to figure out what would be a relatively even match, rather than just a stomp match.

And a Pre-roshi training Goku, against a immediately post-timeskip pre-sage training Naruto, would imo be relatively close.

Goku would still win BTW.

As has been posted previously, there are versions of Goku, generally pre-roshi, that would get ripped apart by the nine-tail Naruto, so no, Goku wouldn't win every confrontation.

#38 megarock58

megarock58

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Interests:PC gaming
    comics
    Marvel Films
    Star Wars

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:50 PM

what version of Goku are talking about?

#39 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

what version of Goku are talking about?

Nobody knows, since the OP hasn't specified anything, which is why we're all talking about different versions of the characters.

#40 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:17 PM

-cut-

Yeah, supersizing your text really helps you get your point across that much more. :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users