3 replies to this topic

#1 Garland

Garland

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:33 PM

I was thinking of starting a role play with Alien vs Predator as an important plot point, with Terminator thrown in the mix, along with Superheroes of low-mid levels blended in. There is no Justice League in this, however. We'd assume there is a Gotham City, but no Superman or high level super heroes. Batman would be in this, of course.

Here's ideas for a plot:

BatMan discovers Skynet's Terminators running around, and stumbles onto a Skynet facility. Aliens suddenly assault Gotham citizens from the sewers, and the Yautja Predators assault them. So BatMan returns from the Skynet Facility stunned by this new threat, and sees the news. UFOs landing and taking off, going into the sewers, and the reports of people disappearing, others being taken in the sewers sends the city of Gotham into a Panic. BatMan recognizes the vessels described and seen by numerous witnesses, and that's where the Superheroes come in.

Players can be Aliens, Predators, Terminators, or Superheroes. Assume that even though Gotham City exists, there can be DC/Marvel heroes in this, but the most powerful allowed in the role play would be Wolverine/Gambit/Cyclops. Not Thor, or the Avengers, for example.

#2 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:56 PM

I don't know, Cyclops can punch holes through mountains. In a densely populated city like Gotham, he may as well be Thor for practical purposes. Just my initial thoughts.

#3 Garland

Garland

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:08 PM

I don't know, Cyclops can punch holes through mountains. In a densely populated city like Gotham, he may as well be Thor for practical purposes. Just my initial thoughts.

We could, you know, dial him down a notch. Why not make his eye beams more like tank shell shots than miniature nukes?

#4 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:26 PM

I would like to say it would be much easier to just do AvPvT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users