109 replies to this topic

#101 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

My Brain Cells bemoan the current state you've relapsed into.

Farewell Ethvan (for a few seconds)!

#102 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:07 PM

Heh.

#103 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

First off, please stop spouting off your ignorant bullsh*t, you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Secondly, there's a bunch of errors in your latest post, that needs correcting.

Odin and Thor is immune to reality warping hell i think all asgardians are also.

No, they are not immune to reality warping, the only reason Odin can resist reality warping, is because with the Odin force, he himself is a reality warper, and the same with Thor.

Since Thor doesn't have the odinforce, he doesn't have anything that protects him from reality warping, and neither does any of the asgardians.

Dr. Strange wouldnt be able to do ANYTHING to him on his best day. and again Odin hasnt much to fear so he is rarely seen.

Dr. Strange was able to combat beings like Dormammu and Shuma-gorath in their own realm as the Sorcerer Supreme, saying that he wouldn't have a chance against Odin, is pure ignorance and fanboy wanking.

Insults are immature right? If i recall correctly as stated above in BOLD I was insulted first. not to mention insulted by 4 other people i werent talking to but of course Dskillz doesnt see it or no one says damn thats right due to..........................
1)favortism
2)Wanking
3)Being a duche bag
4)everyone being friends

you pick one.lmao

#104 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:49 AM

This is still going?

Insults are immature right? If i recall correctly as stated above in BOLD I was insulted first. not to mention insulted by 4 other people i werent talking to but of course Dskillz doesnt see it or no one says damn thats right due to..........................
1)favortism
2)Wanking
3)Being a duche bag
4)everyone being friends

you pick one.lmao

In a site that's partially about debating, insults are going to get thrown around when and if things get heated. Most of the stuff that's usually said (including much of what's gone on in this thread) isn't really worth the mods/admins' attention. A bit immature, yeah, but not really on our radar. When and if things get out of hand, we will let it be known.

#105 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:04 AM

You do know the definition of a insult right Xman? Thats not insulting you. Kainboa didn't curse you out or name call you. He just told you to stop with the bullshit. Which by the way you do the same bullshit on every thread with Marvel vs anything. Yes Xman when you start throwing a angry rant which you do on more then one thread people are going to get annoyed with you. People need to stop with the favorites crap and all of that. You keep acting the same stupid way on multiple threads don't expect people to continue treating you nicely.

#106 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:47 AM

I can still see the last relevant post from here..!

#107 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:24 PM

You do know the definition of a insult right Xman? Thats not insulting you. Kainboa didn't curse you out or name call you. He just told you to stop with the bullshit. Which by the way you do the same bullshit on every thread with Marvel vs anything. Yes Xman when you start throwing a angry rant which you do on more then one thread people are going to get annoyed with you. People need to stop with the favorites crap and all of that. You keep acting the same stupid way on multiple threads don't expect people to continue treating you nicely.

every thread huh? either your lying or YOU dont know jack shit. If i favor someone i list the reasons why,WITHOUT bias. Like X-Men vs JLA, OR Wolverine vs whomever. I dont blindly hop in like "ur durrr marvel wins"
and I NEVER have. You have commented, liked, and praised my battles(I can list them) so please spare me the lies and wanking. You have also agreed with me with various fights so...........................yeah get it together buddy

#108 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

And as before, you don't actually comment on the point made.

You said that you were insulted first by me, which is incorrect, I was simply saying that you were saying ignorant bullsh*t, which is hardly an insult, especially when I then proceeded to show you, where your ignorance was evident.

#109 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

Once again he has indeed missed the point. When you react the way you do above you are proving my point. Liking some of your CBUB battles you have done in the past has nothing to do with your attitude in debates. Yes even in the debates I agreed with you in the past you have resulted to acting the same way you do now.

#110 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:42 PM

the funny thing is
*this is actually a challenge to prove me wrong*

I have only lashed out on people 3(THREE times since being on this site.) I have been on here longer than that so yeah.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users