#41 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:12 AM

Why does anyone bother with Xman? He's a dumb ass fanboy, might as well talk to a wall.

#42 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:15 PM

snip

Look at you, making a list, like a big boy.

Why does anyone bother with Xman? He's a dumb ass fanboy, might as well talk to a wall.

True. It's just hard to ignore such stupidity sometimes. I kind of think/hope he's trolling.

#43 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:48 PM

No, he's dead serious. He's an intellectual coward. He gets backed into a corner and resorts to gay jokes to save face.

"Stupid people will drag you to their level then beat you with experience"

#44 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

Ha! Nice comment, is that from something?

#45 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:54 PM

No, he's dead serious. He's an intellectual coward. He gets backed into a corner and resorts to gay jokes to save face.

"Stupid people will drag you to their level then beat you with experience"

Hayes do i really have to go back and show YOU the comments you made on this site? and even being called ignorant, and foolish by Sirmethos(oh how we forget). Because not too long ago YOU were on the other end of the name calling thing. And again I have pointed out multiple times mr. Skadoosh shown his "knowledge" of comics from wild questions "urr durr magneto doesnt manip iron in blood, that must be from a what if"(for proof see....Magneto vs Lex Luthor) Or the nova prime thing(for proof see...... Annihilators vs The Authority) OR mr.Ballerju not knowing Vulcan doesnt have unlimited power(for proof see......vegeta vs Vulcan)

When it comes to comic knowledge how do anyone expect EVERYONE to know EVERYTHING on comics. When I stick to the comics I collect I get called a fan boy due to only post people I KNOW and read.

I have a collection of 700 of Mostly marvel and a small percent of Batman, JLA, and Mad Man. the rest I do what EVERYONE on this site does...........................LOOK.IT.UP.

if any and i do mean any moderator went on here you would find alot of people "not knowing" characters.

#46 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

I usually try to ignore responses like this but...

Your bias toward Marvel is now getting f**king annoying Xman. Stop being a ass toward people when it comes to Marvel because its not gone get you anywhere or help you prove your case. Enough already.

What comic were you reading? Sentry brought down Asgard. If Asgard wasn't prepared that just proves the point they Asgard doesn't have defenses for all attacks nor are they always prepared.

I have the trade of Seige do you? Since im HOME now its time to end this because I have the comics to state my case while you have.................................words

If you did then you Know Ares told them they Must take out hemidall to even make an attack on Asgard(Ares War Plan Transcript page 65 in the Seige trade)
And since you dont know they got Loki to use magic to move heimdalls Obversatory so that he cant see whats going on.

So your are wrong(gasp) Asgard DOES have defenses. They were all addressed in the comics(which you have right?)

So there is no need for people to hop on the band wagon I have provided proof that Asgard does have defenses so NO the seige woulnd have happened to begin with Due to Odin and Heimdall

Now about the OP saying it was like the comic I will refer everyone to look at the Original post and see he just says "they are laying seige to Asgard" Not "WHAT IF the Authority were the ones who were in that EXACT SAME POSITION"

so what about ^^^^^^Is wrong? The comic page? The Trade is wrong? Marvel made a mix up? The OP was drunk?

If none of these are the case i HAVE JUIST STATED FACTS.

i read/collect mostly Marvel comics(which is more than 90 percent of ANYONE reads)so since I READ them I might know a thing or two. But since I DONT read Image comics, or Wildstorm and barely DC. I refrain from throwing out matches with characters I DONT KNOW(that makes sense that a person would speak on things he doesnt know)But maybe not huh?

I know Batman cant beat spiderman in a h2h fight not because of fanboyism but because Spiderman is just as smart, stronger, faster, and has every physical advantage over Batman.

I know the X-Men could fight the JLA with out prep or the proper roster because...............................Superman alone could kill them all.

"Character knowledge" mine is comprised of 80 percent marvel 20 percent DC. and when it comes to Marvel I have a nice sized collection to back up my claims.

AND Odin was locked in a eternal struggle with surtur and thats why he wasnt there.

#47 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

Your constantly bias when it comes to Marvel and you get to the point you start insulting people. You completely ignore other's people's points. No one expects everyone on the site to know everything on comics. However when it comes to Marvel and people tell you something about a opposing team you might not know about. You ignore it because you don't care because it seems in your view in most matches with Marvel characters they always win. That goes for a match where its very clear the Marvel character would lose.

#48 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

I have the trade of Seige do you? Since im HOME now its time to end this because I have the comics to state my case while you have.................................words

If you did then you Know Ares told them they Must take out hemidall to even make an attack on Asgard(Ares War Plan Transcript page 65 in the Seige trade)
And since you dont know they got Loki to use magic to move heimdalls Obversatory so that he cant see whats going on.

So your are wrong(gasp) Asgard DOES have defenses. They were all addressed in the comics(which you have right?)

So there is no need for people to hop on the band wagon I have provided proof that Asgard does have defenses so NO the seige woulnd have happened to begin with Due to Odin and Heimdall

Now about the OP saying it was like the comic I will refer everyone to look at the Original post and see he just says "they are laying seige to Asgard" Not "WHAT IF the Authority were the ones who were in that EXACT SAME POSITION"

so what about ^^^^^^Is wrong? The comic page? The Trade is wrong? Marvel made a mix up? The OP was drunk?

If none of these are the case i HAVE JUIST STATED FACTS.

i read/collect mostly Marvel comics(which is more than 90 percent of ANYONE reads)so since I READ them I might know a thing or two. But since I DONT read Image comics, or Wildstorm and barely DC. I refrain from throwing out matches with characters I DONT KNOW(that makes sense that a person would speak on things he doesnt know)But maybe not huh?

I know Batman cant beat spiderman in a h2h fight not because of fanboyism but because Spiderman is just as smart, stronger, faster, and has every physical advantage over Batman.

I know the X-Men could fight the JLA with out prep or the proper roster because...............................Superman alone could kill them all.

"Character knowledge" mine is comprised of 80 percent marvel 20 percent DC. and when it comes to Marvel I have a nice sized collection to back up my claims.

AND Odin was locked in a eternal struggle with surtur and thats why he wasnt there.

I read Siege and have a lot of the issues myself. You missed my point. AGAIN. You said Asgard has defense against ALL ATTACKS. Something which is not true.

#49 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

No one expects anyone to know everything about comics. However, it is not unreasonable to expect that you have knowledge about the characters that you comment on, especially when you claim to know about them

Its not about it being a fan boy thing its a character knowledge thing. I KNOW, not guess or assume I KNOW the things Odin has done.

Now let's take a quick look through the thread:

"Dr. Strange wouldnt be able to do ANYTHING to him on his best day. and again Odin hasnt much to fear so he is rarely seen."

Strike 1

"Odin is almost omnipotent"

Strike 2

"Galactus is a level up from Odin but not by far"

Strike 3, and you're out.

I can't speak for anyone else, but personally I don't comment on characters that I don't actually know about.

#50 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

Those are YOUR conclusions. Galactus and Odin have fought........remember and yes Galactus won pre say but Odin lost because Galactus is that same "step up" from him so that doesnt mean that im wrong by a long shot.

I can say Spiderman beat Captain America because he is stronger and then you say "no he is wayyyyyy stronger and thats why he won" EITHER WAY how can you tell how is stronger and how can you tell if the fight was PIS OR was the fight simply the truth.

Odin is stated as being NEAR(it doesnt mean is)Omnipotent, just as Galactus is stated as being near omnipotent. Spectre is stated as near omnipotent, TLT is stated as near omnipotent, the list goes on and on.

#51 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

Blah, blah, blah...

You are so silly.

So, what's the general consensus on this match?

#52 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:57 PM

It's been established within the comics themselves that Galactus is several tiers above any Skyfather, and that he'd have no difficulty dealing with any of them.

#53 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:12 PM

Im going by claims also made by Odin, and the last fight. I said Galactus is below him thats not the part Im debating. He is saying Odin if FAR below him which I'm stating that he isn't as far as stated.

Odin being stated as being nigh omnipotent is true AND he is below Galacuts, Galactus is below ltl and he is stated as tthe same thing.

Dr. Strange facing Odin is NOT a match it just isnt. the amount of magic dr. strange knows compared to Odin is remarkable

#54 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

Oh, shush.

#55 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:21 PM

<.<

Strange has matched Dormammu, who, in his own realm, has been stated as being more powerful than Odin.

#56 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

Once again Dr.Strange beat the In-Betweener and managed to stun the Beyonder in battle which the Beyonder said himself. He is most definitely capable of battling Odin. If you know who the InBetweener is then you know then that if Strange defeated him then he can fight Odin in battle.

#57 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:29 PM

Didn't Strange fight the Living Tribunal himself once? I believe Strange actually broke through a barrier or something TLT was attempting to crush him with, and TLT commented that he'd never seen such a sight.

#58 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

Eh, I haven't minded the debate and even liked some points, but this comment:

i know you blokes hands and mouths must be sore.lol

... is pushing it. Tone it down a bit, dude.

if any and i do mean any moderator went on here you would find alot of people "not knowing" characters.

Heh, not any of us. I've read maybe hundreds of comics, but I know about barely half the characters you guys talk about.

#59 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

<.<

Strange has matched Dormammu, who, in his own realm, has been stated as being more powerful than Odin.

Odin took a soul from Mephisto in his own realm. Galactus had a haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard time with Mephisto in his own realm so by that logic Dr. Srange is more powerful than Galactus

#60 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

Once again Dr.Strange beat the In-Betweener and managed to stun the Beyonder in battle which the Beyonder said himself. He is most definitely capable of battling Odin. If you know who the InBetweener is then you know then that if Strange defeated him then he can fight Odin in battle.

See here is where the problems lie. Dr.Stranges top feats are mostly PIS because if Galactus cant really do anything to the beyonder and Dr.Strange can then there is an issue. A BIG issue.

and Bigballerju You are saying my very point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asagard HAS defenses(Hemidall, and Odin and THOUSANDS of Asgardians.

The Dark Avengers knew this and took care of them accordingly due to them having a God(Ares)on their team that knew their defenses. I will list the ways the took care of the defenses

1)Moved Hemidalls chamber(Defense 1)
2)Odin wasnt there(Defense 2)
3)They cut off Asgard from the reinforcements(defense 3).
4)Surprise attacked them being led by THE GOD OF WAR due to Number 1!!!!!!!

As I stated before ASGARD HAS DEFENSES. Not to mention if it wasnt floating on top of a city there would be no way for them to reach asgard period.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users