TSAR BOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

Say what, i do not comprehend.

#43 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:29 AM

As well as the place of detonation. There are places on the planet where the tectonic plates are more unstable than they should be-- if a number of sufficiently powerful nuclear bombs were set off in one such area, it could kickstart a chain reaction that'd lead to the destruction of the planet.

If Black Bolt were to scream at the ground repeatedly, the planet wouldn't last very long.

#44 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:36 AM

Tsar Bomba was the most powerful nuclear device ever detonated.

YouTube it =D

#45 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:54 PM

Tsar Bomba was the most powerful nuclear device ever detonated.

YouTube it =D

Scariest part of it all, is that bomb went off 50 years ago. Think of what they can do now.

#46 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:38 PM

EXACTLY

#47 L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Movies & Adventure, Martial-Arts, Science-Fiction, Transformers, Godzilla, MOTU, Video Games.

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

Hulk Smash!

#48 ninjaman1848

ninjaman1848

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Hating all of humanity

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:27 PM

6 nukes to the planet bud, are you serious right now or just joking? 6 or more nukes would tear the planet apart, why do you think we only use nuclear weapons as a scare tactic, think about it so yeah your point was invalid mwah mwah mwah

I thought they didn't use it because it would genetically alter the organisms within the range of the blast area. ( I feel all scientific right now :) !)

#49 Guest_Dr. PYMP_*

Guest_Dr. PYMP_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:36 PM

Ok please keep saying what you want to say, I say what I want to and would never tell u not to. But one nuke cant even destroy part of a mountain, watch a video on nukes that has off, you will see that some buildings don't get destroyed. The planet is huge and while a nuke would ruin the atmosphere the planet would be untouched. Don't apply real science to make believe comics. Plus you all can argue what you want but if it's not on a panel, then it didnt happen. Or else I can say anything. Black Bolt cannot defeat hulk period. Sure if he gets him he will get knocked back, but then he would be stronger and tougher to hurt. If a nova attack didn't hurt Hulk how would Black Bolt?

There is a lot of "he could" or that "if he hit a weak spot on Earrh he could" means nothing.

#50 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:04 AM

First off, Black Bolt's voice is FAR more powerful than a nuke. It'd have to be to damage beings like Gladiator and the Sphinx (who fought GALACTUS, for pete's sake). Also, it was shown to be more powerful than the Skrull's answer to a nuke-- which, naturally, would be far more powerful than man-made nuclear devices.

Second, why wouldn't certain tectonic plates be unstable in comics? Has it ever been stated that Marvel Earth's crust is absolutely perfect? No? Then your "point" is useless speculation. Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean you get to ignore it in a debate.

Third: I'd advise you actually read some comics with Black Bolt in them, but I know you won't bother. He obliterated Apocalypse with a WHISPER. If he were to scream at Hulk, there'd be nothing left of the green goliath.

#51 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
F
A
SCORE
Black Bolt: 8
The Hulk: 23
FPA: 2.2

#52 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

Doctor Doom watches on the screen as the hulk is about to finish off Black bolt.

Doom " I told you scientist that my creation would work, to power up the hulk to become my ultimate tool of destruction."

Bruce Banner " Doom you have no idea what you've just done. the pure destruction the hulk can cause is too much end it now!"

Doom "Silence, Banner this is exactly what i want to do. Quick question Banner who should i have the hulk destroy next?"

The scene shifts to the hulk and Black Bolt

The hulk "I told i didn't come here to hear you whisper, I came for that scream"
the hulk picks up the motionless Black bolt and tears him in half.

The hulk yells out "whos next for me too smash?"

#53 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:16 PM

Black Bolt wins no debate. Hulk has nothing he could do unless he close in on him QUICKLY and rip him in half. Black Bolt also is a matter manipulator.......so that means...............................................Hulk becomes vapor.

#54 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

Black Bolt wins no debate. Hulk has nothing he could do unless he close in on him QUICKLY and rip him in half. Black Bolt also is a matter manipulator.......so that means...............................................Hulk becomes vapor.

score results
Hulk 23
Black Bolt 8

#55 Guest_baneblade_*

Guest_baneblade_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:26 AM

Hulk PIS'ed his way through, thanks to fan loyalty.... Sigh OOOOh the ironyyyy, ohhhh the perfidyyyyy. LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users