54 replies to this topic

#1 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:25 AM

Doctor Doom " I have finally done it! or so I believe my ultimate plan will finally eliminate the Fantastic Four and possibly everyone on the planet with them."
Random scientist working with Doctor doom " Doom how many times have you tried to eliminate the fantastic Four and failed?"
Doom "Far to many that is why this attempt will not fail and it requires the hulk to have my full attention but with this device i have made i will separate Bruce Banner from the hulk and have him eliminate he fantastic Four!"
Scientist "yeah controlling the hulk i'll believe that when i see it."
Doom "insolent fool, did you not think that I wouldn't also create a device to give me full control over the hulk also. If not silence your tongue, or i'll infra-ct your paycheck."

3 hours later and we shift back to Doom's lab
it seems doom has captured Bruce Banner in his time he doesn't want to wait.

Doom "scientist prepare the lock on Bruce Banner I am ready to begin the separation process." the scientist fires up the laser and hits Bruce Banner and ends up removing him from the Hulk after about 30 minutes.

Before Bruce Banner and the hulk can grasp what has just happened Doom FIres the control device straight into the HULK's heart. and Doom makes the HUlk fall to his knees and goes behind him and inserts a little receiver to the back of his neck.

Doom " Now scientist do you doubt me still? don't answer that rhetorical question, let's fire the hulk up and watch him eliminate the Fantastic Four.

Scientist " should have told you this earlier Doom but they're across seas on a mission currently."

Doom "you insolent fool a dock in your pay will be coming, at least i can have the hulk destroy an ally of the dreaded Fantastic Four, where is Black Bolt."

Scientist "Currently in New York on a mission for SHIELD it seems sir."

Doom "Then we have found are target, let's see how useful the Hulk will be for me.

5 hours later the scene shifts to New york with Black bolt taking out some Hydra robots. While overhead a giant heli-carrier flies over Black Bolt.

Black Bolt "About time SHIELD shows up!"

A latch on the heli-carrier opens up and launches the Hulk down at Black Bolt.

The Hulk hits the ground with tremendous force and shakes the earth.

Black Bolt "It can't be SHIELD has sent the Hulk to assist me?"

The hulk gets up enraged with pure fury and charges at Black Bolt.

Black Bolt " Hulk i am not the enemy" he says as he gets punched into a wall

Black bolt get's up and screams and unleashes a powerful blast at the Hulk then sends him hurdling threw the New York buildings. Black Bolt "I have no clue why your targeting me hulk but if you intend to fight me I will show no mercy on you."

Hulks get's up a little bewildered but quickly gets enraged and rushes at the Black bolt again as the black bolt prepares to yell, the hulk jumps into the air and slams his fist into the black bolt with tremendous force, Black Bolt using the electricity around him had quickly made a force-field barely strong enough to protect himself.

Black Bolt "Final warning Hulk, calm down or we both shall battle so hard that New York becomes a battleground can you even fathom that hulk it's something, that not even you can possibly handle."

Hulk charges at Black Bolt again Black Bolt "yells and so it begins with a gale-force whirlwind voice."

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:25 AM

Learn More About
Black Bolt
Read more about Black Bolt at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Black Bolt Marvel Directory: Black Bolt Marvel.com: Black Bolt

The Hulk
Read more about The Hulk at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: The Incredible Hulk The Marvel Database: The Hulk Marvel.com: The Hulk

#3 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:11 AM

first match let me know improvements to make and such and i'll do my best hope you enjoy the match everyone.

#4 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:28 AM

First problem: Why is Black Bolt talking in the set-up? Even if he breathes too loudly, he destroys everything around him! If he talks as much as he does in the set-up, Hulk should already be dead!

#5 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:46 AM

^ Yeah...Hulk just got killed.

#6 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:17 AM

I doubt it would kill Hulk, but it would definitely send his green ass flying a billion miles away from Black Bolt.

#7 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:06 PM

dang forgot Black Bolt essentially took a vow of silence guess he was blasting the hulk around with his voice. For fun to see the hulk's limits perhaps? Plus the hulk could fight through the powerful voice blasts he has resisted Graviton's full gravity pressure didn't he. Doom shot an advanced form of the nano bots into the hulk to control him and the receiver sent some into his brain.

#8 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:14 PM

At his loudest i'm pretty sure Bolt can bust planets. Hulk's not winning this fight any time soon, if at all.

#9 Guest_justin_*

Guest_justin_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:17 AM

you forget this is a mindless hulk has virtually no limits bub with his anger and strength he destroyed onslaught the physical form do your rersearch for once bub!

#10 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:31 AM

At his loudest i'm pretty sure Bolt can bust planets. Hulk's not winning this fight any time soon, if at all.

Black Bolt can destroy planets? Since when?

#11 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:37 AM

Woah, no need to go Wolverine on him.

#12 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:04 AM

Nah i did research on black bolt his voice can't bust planets. I was very interested in exploring a match that's never been done before though. i will admit i lacked certain knowledge and it's my fault i take the blame for it, i got a good page on black bolt though.

http://marvel.com/universe/Black_Bolt

Powers
Black Bolt has the ability to unleash great destructive power through the use of his voice, but even the slightest whisper will release his power. Therefore, for the most part, he remains silent. This "quasi-sonic" scream is powered by electron energy that he draws in from the environment. At maximum the force is equal to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. Other possible manifestations of this harnessed electron energy include electron energy blasts, flight, enhanced strength (the "Master Blow" being a superhuman punch), ability to survive in space, and the ability to analyze and manipulate matter. The fork-shaped antenna that Black Bolt has worn upon his brow since childhood enable him to channel his powers in more directed, less destructive ways. Due to the fear of speaking while sleeping, Black Bolt practices a form of meditation, which may also help to enhance his abilities.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/un...t#ixzz24wL3DZOv

#13 baneblade

baneblade

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:37 AM

Realistically, and per stated powers, Bolt should with a scream, knock Hulk out. Even if Hulk has regenerative ability, his senses leaving him does not count in that. If Bolt's scream could enters Hulk's head, it would do more than just shatter his eardrums. It would affect his neurons and motor functions long enough to render him unconscious, if not kill him. Not only than, since Hulk is not Doomsday, this exercise would just repeat itself when Hulk woke up and charged again. However, with comic PIS, and a history that severely does injustice to this regal character, Bolt will lose, as the fight will occur off panel, and then lame excuses will come up that oops, Bolt is not King Bolt, but a knock off Bolt. etc.

In my opinion, Bolt will win, by KO, if not victory by slaying. Per comic PIS, Hulks wins.

#14 Manar

Manar

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:52 AM

Second problem. Why is Black Bolt screaming while they are inside New York? Black Bolt is not a murderer and a scream would level the city to the ground. Normally he would have lured Hulk away to a better fighting place first.

#15 Odin

Odin

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

In the words of the hulk: Ididnt come here for a whisper i came to here you scream.

#16 baneblade

baneblade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:45 PM

In the words of the hulk: Ididnt come here for a whisper i came to here you scream.

Its more like; i came here to see your reputation destroyed by Greg Pak. Pak is the PISiest one there is.

#17 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:51 PM

Black Bolt wins REGARDLESS. If the scream doesnt kill hulk the matter manip damn sure will.

#18 baneblade

baneblade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:35 AM

Black Bolt wins REGARDLESS. If the scream doesnt kill hulk the matter manip damn sure will.

Wholly agree, UNLESS.... PAK writes HULK, then Hulk will be PIS'iest one there is

#19 Kal2400

Kal2400

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:18 AM

yeah shouldn't done a more research on black bolt i am a beginner so thanks for the advice guys.

Don't forget this is a mindless hulk virtually no limits on his strength at all nothing's holding him back all he wants is pure destruction.

#20 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:28 AM

I always thought that at it's most powerful Black Bolt's voice was destructively equal to a nuke, but i've heard, here and there on the net, that it can be much more than that. That could be wrong, of course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users