1 reply to this topic

#1 Updatedude

Updatedude

Don't feed him after midnight

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:39 PM

Fearless looked toward the weird red bondage guy in front of her. “Well, didn’t see that coming”, she thought.

When the offer came in that some underground bigwig was in need of her services, she thought, “What the hey? I could use the cash”. But now that she’s found herself in Dangerman’s suspiciously barren underground office... Of course, she’s not called Fearless for nothing.

“More like conscientious apprehension.”

“I beg your pardon?”

“What you’re feeling, Fearless. But that’s just common good sense. After all, you’ve found yourself in an apparent trap.”

“That I have”

“But it’s not a trap... per se. More of the reverse. Look, I’ll get right down to the point. There’s a certain creature, a vampire if you will, who has a thing for death traps.”

“Is this the Viscount?”

“Ah, you’ve heard. That’s good. The Viscount’s due to return any time now, and we need to be ready for him.”

“We?”

“Oh, not you obviously. But me and mine. To that end, we need to prepare ourselves for any eventuality. Hence the request for your services, as a consultant.”

“You need me to design you a death trap?”

“Oh, I have plenty of designers. But the touch of someone like yourself, someone with hands on experience, would be greatly appreciated. And further getting on with the point, you’ll of course, be well compensated.”

“Alright, I’m game. When do we get started?”

“Now actually. As part of the interview process... well, I’m sure you’ve felt it. This room has been on the move for quite awhile. In about a minute or two, we’ll reach our destination. Then something horrible will happen to us if we don’t escape this room. After which, we’ll be running through a gauntlet of death traps. Naturally, you’ll get the job if you get out of this alive before I do.”

“Sounds good, but I have to babysit you now?”

“Oh no Miss Fearless. Not at all. In fact, you’ll get a nice chunk of change if I don’t make it out alive. You’ll still have to do the job, Danger Corp will see to that. But think of this as an incentive. A reward for ruthlessness and the desire to get the job done. I reeeeally want to get the Viscount.”

“Hmm, I don’t like to swear much, but you’re one crazy son of a bitch, buddy.”

He grinned, “Hey, I’m Dangerman.”

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:39 PM

Learn More About
Dangerman
Origination: Normal