• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:47 PM

August Challenge

Lois: All right Stewie TV time. Here you go my little sweetheart.

Lois put Stewie down on the couch as they had finished a family dinner. She grabbed the remote and put the TV down as she flipped through the channels for something to put on for Stewie.

Stewie: Woman shut up and put some HBO on. True Blood is coming on tonight and it’s the season finale. Better yet give me the damn remote. I am more than capable of using a TV remote.

Lois: Sorry sweety but I can’t let you do that anymore. Parental network for ratings says we should be careful what our children watch. No more violence on this TV. I called the cable company yesterday and told them to take off HBO, Showtime, PPVs, and all that nonsense.

Stewie looked at Lois in anger and shock as his temper reached its boiling point.

Posted Image

Stewie: I will kill you woman! You’re dead! This is the last straw that broke the camel’s back.

Lois: Now…Now…

Stewie: Don’t you say another word! What the hell am I suppose to watch?!

Lois: Honey I still kept cartoon network, Disney, and all that good stuff you love.

Stewie: What am I suppose to watch that dutchbag Johnny Test?! That bitch Selena Gomez!

Lois: Oh my god Stewie! Enough of this. That language is not allowed in this house.

Stewie: Since when? That’s what that fat ass was calling you last night when you rode…

Lois: What?! He wasn’t…..

Lois stopped as she had a look of embarrassment and both annoyance at Stewie as he gave her a mean look but had a disgusting look on his face as well for bringing it up himself.

Lois: You know what?

Lois flipped the channel to another network as Twilight appeared on the TV. Stewie had a look of horror and sorrow on his face.

Posted Image

Stewie: Mommy I am sorry! But please don’t make me watch this!

Lois: Oh don’t even try it mister. You’re going to watch all of the Twilight films as punishment for your actions.

Stewie dropped the sorrow act as he got on his knees and begged her.

Lois: Nope don’t even bother. If you move from this couch or change the channel. I’ll take you to a

Miley Cyrus concert and then I will buy all of Michael Bay’s Transformer films on Blu-Ray for you to watch.

Stewie: You’re evil women! I will have my revenge one day!!

Lois: Oh quiet now. Sit down and watch that tramp Kristin Stewart.

Lois walked away as Stewie sat on the couch with a look of horror as the first Twilight film started.

Posted Image

Stewie: This is worse than that trip to Disney World where I spent the night in that Mickey Mouse hotel.

Can Stewie watch all of the Twilight films that have been put out? Vote for Stewie if he can or vote for the Cullen Clan if you don’t think he can make it. Does Stewie snap?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:47 PM

Learn More About
Stewie Griffin
Read more about Stewie Griffin at Wikipedia
Official Site: 20th Century Fox Television Links: Stewie Griffin's Wikipedia page "Family Guy" Wikipedia page "Family Guy" imdb page

The Cullen Clan
Read more about The Cullen Clan at Wikipedia
Official Site: Stephanie Meyer Links: Twilight wiki Wikipedia Twilight lexicon

#3 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:20 PM

Stewie will make it. He does go berserk on many things he dislikes, but like he did when he was with Bill Cosby and a few other times, he can tolerate a lot, Lois, Meg, and Brian especially.

#4 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:13 AM

If i can watch them, or at least some of them, without snapping then Stewie can, too.

#5 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
C
A
SCORE