Batman Moon Knight Taskmaster Deathstroke

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WHOFAN

WHOFAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Sci-fi, beginning to enjoy anime, comics(DC/Marvel/Dynamite/IDW), reading, writing original fiction. Music, Movies

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:19 PM

Hi all,

As usual, there is a disagreement between two villian characters as who's better. A mysterious figure comes to both mercenaries - Deathstroke and Taskmaster and gives the two info on Batman and Moon Knight (powers, abilities, weaknesses/strengths, etc.)

A small fortune will be given to the one to take out both heroes.

Conditions: Since MK has had several different looks, weapons, and such, I'm basing it on the original character from Vol. 1.

Moon Knight is kinda nuts, is said to have superhuman strength derived from the bite of a werewolf interacting with the silver in his armor. (Not sure.) He is said to be as strong as ten men under the full moon, though his strength is normal under a new moon or an eclipse. Moon Knight carries special weapons from the cult of Khonshu, including bolas, golden throwing crescent-darts shaped like scarabs, an ivory boomerang, throwing irons, and a golden club in the shape of an ankh that glowed in the presence of danger that can be used as a throwing weapon or bludgeon. (wiki entry)

Batman: any time before his outfit became movie like in appearance. Post Crisis, before all the advanced materials and whatnot. (I happen to like the 70's solo Batman suit, and the 'Troika' batsuits.) Utlility belt: Keep it 'real' - No Bat-shark repellant or things like that.

Scene: Traditional urban environment

Can Batman and Moon Knight take out Deathstroke and Taskmaster?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:19 PM

Learn More About
Taskmaster
Read more about Taskmaster at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel.com Marvel Database

Moon Knight
Read more about Moon Knight at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel.com Marvel Database

Batman
Read more about Batman at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Batman Entry The Dark Knight Golden Age Batman Site

Deathstroke
Read more about Deathstroke at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Titans Tower Villains Rapsheet

#3 WHOFAN

WHOFAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Sci-fi, beginning to enjoy anime, comics(DC/Marvel/Dynamite/IDW), reading, writing original fiction. Music, Movies

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:49 PM

For some reason I wrote the post and didnt think about the pics..I MEANT the heroes vs. the villians regardless of the pics.

Is there a way to fix this?

#4 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:16 AM

Don't think so, but we can debate your proposed question anyway. Pretty cool idea, i'm not sure who to go with.

#5 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:15 AM

Match Final Results
Taskmaster and Moon Knight: 4
Deathstroke and Batman: 10

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Batman, Moon Knight, Taskmaster, Deathstroke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users