Photo
- - - - -

Match 12477 Clayface vs. T-1000 (Terminator)

Clayface T-1000 Terminator 2 Gotham City

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 FTANG Commando

FTANG Commando

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:20 PM

** Alternate Universe: Takes place in a mixture of Los Angeles from Terminator 2 and Gotham City as if they were the same city

He had done it! He had finally escaped that wretched asylum. Clayface may have been able to keep himself from laughing, but he couldn't stop smirking. What unbelievable luck! His patience paid off when there was some sort of explosion in the room behind his cell.

"Probably caused by Two-Faces gang trying to free him..." he thought to himself. One little explosion was all Clayface needed; it had put a crack in the back wall of his sealed prison, and when nobody was watching, he oozed his way to freedom.

Clayface kept his eyes on the road, but his mind wandered. His plan was perfect. The Bat would never get him this time. After Clayface had escaped, he immediately made his way to the transport bay of the island. Easily dispatching those in his way and hiding within the cargo leaving Arkham Asylum. With a low laugh, Clayface muttered out loud, "Batman may track me to the ship, but it'll be days before he thinks to find me here." Gripping the steering wheel of the truck, he grinned. What better place to hide than a Cryoco truck transporting one of his few weaknesses - liquid nitrogen?

Assuming the identity of the driver was easy - acting 101. He almost wished for a challenge. Seconds later, a SWAT vehicle flew by at amazing speed. His gut sank; there was NO way they could know he had escaped so soon! If he simply eliminated them, Batman would be on his trail in no time, and his new found freedom would be lost. Before he could think further on the matter, the sound of gunfire shook the air, breaking his train of thought.

"They weren't shooting at me??" a bewildered Clayface said aloud as the bullets flew past his vehicle. Again, his smirk returns. Clayface watched as the SWAT van and the helicopter chasing it exchanged gunfire at high speeds.

Suddenly, the SWAT van applied its breaks hard, and the helicopter crashed into it causing a huge explosion. Clayface smile grew larger - a chance to play the concerned citizen. What fun! He slowed his 18-wheeler to a stop and got out to go investigate the crash. Bent steel moved, and a motorcycle cop emerged from the wreckage unscathed. Clayface's jaw dropped; a lesser actor would have been too shocked to speak.

"Aww damn. You alright?" Clayface perfectly executed his question. Without warning, Clayface felt a sharp pain in his chest. He fell to the ground.

No! No! NO! This isn't how it was supposed to happen!! Clayface looked towards the gaping hole in his chest. When the emergency team arrives, his cover is as good as blown. Batman will be on his trail soon. His eyes then focused on the cop heading for his truck. That damn fool! It's all his fault!

"Rrraaaaagghhh!!!!" Clayface yelled as he stood up and assumed his true malleable form. "If I'm going back to hell! Then you're coming with me!"

As Clayface made his rampaging charge, the cop turned around and formed his arms into blades ready for the fight ahead.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:20 PM

Learn More About
Clayface
Read more about Clayface at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Clayface Wiki DC Guide World's Finest

T-1000 (Terminator)
Read more about T-1000 (Terminator) at Wikipedia
Official Site: TriStar Pictures/Sony Links: Wikipedia Entry: T-1000 International Hero Link IMDB Profile

#3 FTANG Commando

FTANG Commando

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:00 PM

Been a long time CBUB.

Fight summary:

Clayface (probably similar to animated series or Arkham City Clayface)
vs.
T-1000 (Terminator 2)

On an interstate with cars possibly running into them.
Liquid Nitrogen is very close by as well as the steel mill from Terminator 2.

#4 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:15 PM

Welcome to EF, FTANG Commando, or should I say welcome back? If you're the same FTANG from years ago, some of the CBUB vets say some good things about you. :) You should know, though, that the "Save Match" option no longer works and the match posts blank right away when you choose it.

Good set-up, but as malleble as Clayface is, I don't think he would've been hurt by a blade to the chest. In fact, neither he nor T-1000 can really hurt each other, but T-1000 may be smarter. He just might think to go for the liquid nitrogen before Clayface.

#5 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:41 PM

Oh, and in case you're interested...

http://www.electricf...showtopic=28219

#6 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:44 PM

neither he nor T-1000 can really hurt each other, but T-1000 may be smarter. He just might think to go for the liquid nitrogen before Clayface.

Agreed. The T-1000 definitely thinks of using it's surroundings first, and is therefor able to use them to defeat Clayface.

Good match up, dude.

#7 Supes Rulez

Supes Rulez

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:21 PM

Whoo boy is this tough. Both have practically the same abilities, both are extremely persistent, and both are annoyingly resilient to permanent damage. I'll have to give it to.....T-1000. He's definitely smarter, and could use his metal to contain the clay long enough to form a plan. He would probably find a way to put Clayface down and out for sure.

#8 FTANG Commando

FTANG Commando

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:19 PM

Thanks DSkillz.
I appreciate the heads up. I'm slowly learning this new site, and seeing if I'm willing to stay with test matches like this one.

Good set-up, but as malleble as Clayface is, I don't think he would've been hurt by a blade to the chest.

Yea I admit I was skeptic on putting that in. The only reason I did was I recently saw something that made it seem like it would work that way. Can't really say what since it could very well be a spoiler to some people.

#9 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

Clayface gets stabbed in Arkham City and it hurts him plenty.

#10 FTANG Commando

FTANG Commando

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:42 PM

Clayface gets stabbed in Arkham City and it hurts him plenty.

Lol this is actually what I was talking about.

#11 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

It shouldn't have hurt him...

#12 Guest_Guest_treach_*

Guest_Guest_treach_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:04 PM

FTANG! WHOO!

#13 Shoggoth breeder

Shoggoth breeder

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Calling Cthulhu

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:57 PM

@Skadoosh: Clayface was rendered vulnerable to being cut because of all of the freeze grenades you throw at him. I think.

#14 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:34 AM

Ok, i guess that makes a kind of sense.

#15 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B