* * * * - 2 votes

Match 12465 Vegeta vs. Vulcan(Gabriel Summers)

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#41 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:35 PM

Very true indeed. The Energy Manipulation is the one people forget about.

#42 FTANG Commando

FTANG Commando

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:18 AM

So, who can beat Vulcan that doesn't use mental? Sorry to ask again; just trying to wrap my head around the concept of this guy.

#43 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:26 AM

Since Im aware to both peoples powers I can honestly say its a stomp match for Vulcan.

1)Vulcan can manipulate energy on a WIDE scale even as far as the controlling the electric impulses in your brain and even magic.
2)He survived a yell from Black Bolt........................Nuff said
3)His force fields stopped gladiator also.
4)He can literally shut down your powers so that they wont work.
5)He is pretty fast himself. can fly ftl.
6)Replicate powers of others around
7)Make hard light constructs like green lantern
8)Track energy over vast distances
9)Regeneration
10)

So now with knowing that ,using energy on a person who manipulates energy it is like Hydro man vs Iceman.............VERY VERY onesided.

Vegeta can do NOTHING to Vulcan. Not speed blitz or anything. He is stuck having to physically fight him without using kai which means he cant fly, use his super speed, or even his strength.lol this fight would be Vegeta power level 10 vs Vulcan.lol

#44 a guy

a guy

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:heavy metal nerdy stuff Warhammer 40k

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

Vegeta has attacks that can nuke worlds, Big Bang or Final Flash could possibly kill vulcan. Vulcan lacks the fighting skills of vegeta and his fighting skills an strenght and far inferior to vegeta. Vegeta fought android 19, which had similer powers to vulcan. so they only way vulcan can win is to comsume the super sayin engergy

Vulcan has absorbed the POWER COSMIC WHAT HAS YOUR PATHETIC SAIYAN ANYWHERE NEAR THAT LEVEL?? I thought not.
HAIL THE SHI'AR EMPIRE!!

#45 Guest_Pymp_*

Guest_Pymp_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:54 PM

Guys can you tell me how Vulcan has lost before? I forget, but I know he lost to someone real weak. Please advise.
I think Cyclops has beaten him up as well, or was that havok? Explain that to me guys how someone as "powerful" as you claim can lose to weaksauces?

Vegeta loses as he lacks the power to pull through like Goku does. Goku being FTL would go in circles around him.
"Goku is uncanny at sensing weaknesses and energy of people, so Goku would find a way, but Vegeta would not."

#46 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:33 PM

Guys can you tell me how Vulcan has lost before? I forget, but I know he lost to someone real weak. Please advise.
I think Cyclops has beaten him up as well, or was that havok? Explain that to me guys how someone as "powerful" as you claim can lose to weaksauces?

Vegeta loses as he lacks the power to pull through like Goku does. Goku being FTL would go in circles around him.
"Goku is uncanny at sensing weaknesses and energy of people, so Goku would find a way, but Vegeta would not."

Your wrong on almost all accounts but one. Vulcan didn't lose to anybody weak. Havok is anything but weak if you know his abilities and know how he beat Vulcan. Vulcan has never lost to anybody weak. Too bad for this match we have Vegeta here not Goku. Goku isn't a factor nor does he matter here. What makes it worse Vegeta is only Super Saiyan here. Though that doesn't matter here either.

I do agree that Goku would find another way because he isn't as hot head as Vegeta nor does he let his ego get in the way. Goku is smarter too and might try to find another way.

#47 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:41 PM

Havok was amped up when facing Vulcan and Havok has a degree of resistance against him. Other than that to face Vulcan you have to have alot of people with you and have multiple ways of trying to win to beat him. Again he feeds off of energy so if you Had a wild card like Domino and a pure human like Punisher then you actually have a chance simply because a bullet to the brain would either kill him or slow him down.

#48 Guest_Pympy dibimpidi_*

Guest_Pympy dibimpidi_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:44 PM

Xman if Vulcan is ftl how would a regular human fare well? sounds like PIS to me, but Havok couldn't have been that amped up to be ftl right? I am being sincere and not trying to be a douche.

I know that the Summer's powers are usually negated vs each other, but that still leaves them open to get punched and kicked.
In this case Vegeta would lose, but if he can self destruct, Vulcan is a goner. Absorbing energy is one thing, but taking a planet busting attack is a different story.

i.e. Strong Guy can absorb kinetic energy, but someone like Hulk will kill him, or Sebastian Shaw can absorb energy, but has a limit. Vulcan has a limit (not sure how people say he has no limit, and i'm not taking a comment that was said that he could have no limits)

Overall vegeta would lose to him for the said reasons.

#49 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:37 PM

Xman if Vulcan is ftl how would a regular human fare well? sounds like PIS to me, but Havok couldn't have been that amped up to be ftl right? I am being sincere and not trying to be a douche.

I know that the Summer's powers are usually negated vs each other, but that still leaves them open to get punched and kicked.
In this case Vegeta would lose, but if he can self destruct, Vulcan is a goner. Absorbing energy is one thing, but taking a planet busting attack is a different story.

i.e. Strong Guy can absorb kinetic energy, but someone like Hulk will kill him, or Sebastian Shaw can absorb energy, but has a limit. Vulcan has a limit (not sure how people say he has no limit, and i'm not taking a comment that was said that he could have no limits)

Vulcan would absorb a planet busting attack. Once again like Methos stated your also forgeting Vulcan's energy manipulation as well. Vulcan's powers are different then Hulk's or Shaws. Vulcan has no actually limit and is beyond Omega Level.

#50 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:25 PM

lmao are you serious? Because he isnt always moving ftl.lmao, nor is he always walking around with a shield. A regular human is a wildcard because he wouldnt be looking for that. he is also arrogant so that punisher could easily snip him from a distance and that would be it.

@bigballerju: Vulcan is stated at actually having a limit. a very high limit but a limit nonetheless. a person like Galactus would easily do away with him but someone like silver surfer would have some trouble.

#51 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:53 PM

Yeah okay I kind of forgot the very high limit part which we did sort of see.

#52 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:53 AM

if it was unlimited he kinda would be unstoppable, him being beat by havok wouldnt have worked and him being damn near destroyed by Blackbolts yell wouldnt have made him look like freedy keuger.lmao

#53 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:06 AM

By the way, anyone ever wonder how or why the Summer's parents had time to procreate? and each one being more powerful than the next.

Weakest( in overall powers )
Scott(lets say he could control his powers) He just has blasts no other physical powers
Havok(same thing just out of his entire body)

Nathan(mind powers, that can enhance his physical stats)
Cable(same thing)
Christopher(um same thing?)

Gabriel can now manipulate energy, except if the person is greater than his own (i.e. Galactus shot him, Vulcan is toast, as his powers are not said to be all powerful, just highly powerful, so someone like Thanos shooting him would be too much for Gabriel) You get my drift.

#54 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:05 AM

snip

By the way, anyone ever wonder how or why the Summer's parents had time to procreate? and each one being more powerful than the next.

Not really, since at the time the three summers brothers were conceived, their parents were just ordinary people living normal jobs.

Scott, Alex, Nathan, Cable, Christopher

Out of the five names you mention there, only two of them are actually in the same generation, born of the same parents, those are Scott and Alex(Havok, in case you didn't know).

Nathan, Cable and Christopher, depending on who you're talking about, could be the same person or the father of Scott and Alex, but since you were saying something about having mind powers, I'm guessing you're just talking about the same person, without actually having a clue what you're talking about, something that happens quite regularly with you.

Gabriel can now manipulate energy, except if the person is greater than his own (i.e. Galactus shot him, Vulcan is toast, as his powers are not said to be all powerful, just highly powerful, so someone like Thanos shooting him would be too much for Gabriel) You get my drift.

Yeah, but the level of power it would take to overwhelm his absorbing power, is more than what Vegeta is capable of, especially since once he begins to become filled up, he could simply start using that energy to either defend himself, or go on the offensive.

#55 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:43 AM

sorry to get off topic, I am trying to add a few new fighter, but when i upload an image it just refreshes the page, does anybody know whats wrong or what i have to do?

#56 Guest_Doomsayer_*

Guest_Doomsayer_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:33 AM

vulcan will kill vegeta! vegeta sucsk

#57 Guest_Pymp_*

Guest_Pymp_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:15 PM

Kain you are such a nerd. If I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to comics I don't care anyway. I do what I do.

Anyway Show me where it takes a huge power to stop him, last I saw Havok beat him and he was or isn't anything huge, or not huge enough to be more powerful than Vegeta. If you read (since I know you skim) you will see that I wrote that Vegeta will lose.

#58 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

You forgot Rachel.lol She is quite powerful. Ruby Summers, also Adam X is in there as a half brother to Cyclops and Havok

#59 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:58 PM

snip

Kain you are such a nerd.

You're posting on a site that specializes in figuring out who would beat who, from comics and other fictional universes, Pot meet Kettle.

If I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to comics I don't care anyway. I do what I do.

So you're not only ignorant about what you're trying to talk about, you're wilfully ignorant, why precisely should we put any value in your opinion when you clearly don't know what you're talking about?

Anyway Show me where it takes a huge power to stop him, last I saw Havok beat him and he was or isn't anything huge, or not huge enough to be more powerful than Vegeta.

When Havok beat Vulcan, it was due to two things, Havok had just received a huge power-up from being thrown into a sun, and PIS.

If you read (since I know you skim) you will see that I wrote that Vegeta will lose.

I do read what has been posted, however that doesn't change the fact that you have still made several errors in your posts.

#60 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:08 PM

You forgot Rachel.lol She is quite powerful. Ruby Summers, also Adam X is in there as a half brother to Cyclops and Havok

Not true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users